Liberal/Conservative quiz

Plasmodium

15 minutes ago, ionel said:

Well sure but a monkey!?  I guess it didn't say what kind of monkey and didnt specify eating the monkey brains straight out of the skull so ... does that make Harrison Ford a conservative?  🤔

It was all an act. 

Edited by Offthemat

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Well sure but a monkey!?  I guess it didn't say what kind of monkey and didnt specify eating the monkey brains straight out of the skull so ... does that make Harrison Ford a conservative?  🤔

Conservative or not?

Does he eat monkey brains?

I dunno...

Did he refer to the monkey as unclean?

Did he hunt and self-prepare the monkey?

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, jross said:

Conservative or not?

I don't think so, no.

Does he eat monkey brains?

We saw him do it.

I dunno...

Did he refer to the monkey as unclean?

Maybe that line cut from movie.

Did he hunt and self-prepare the monkey?

Not that we know of.

• Fire 1

My bad.  I'm poking at religious conservatives where one could be greatly disgusted or not at all with eating monkey brains.

As the good book says, monkeys are unclean as they lack split hooves and do not eat cud.  But also as the good book says, do not call anything impure that God has made clean... and the good book says get your quiver and bow and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.  

2 hours ago, jross said:

My bad.  I'm poking at religious conservatives where one could be greatly disgusted or not at all with eating monkey brains.

As the good book says, monkeys are unclean as they lack split hooves and do not eat cud.  But also as the good book says, do not call anything impure that God has made clean... and the good book says get your quiver and bow and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.  

The Quran?

Unclean meat is mentioned in the Torah, Old Testament, and the New Testament.  The New Testament has interpretations that okays eating what was previously known as unclean.

I’m not certain about the Quran rules… reading indicates it’s haram to eat monkeys. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_dietary_laws#cite_ref-34

FYI.  The good book refers to Tevye from The Fiddler on the Roof.  He says stuff that is and is not in the good book throughout the movie.  

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1

14 hours ago, mspart said:

I choose where to waste my time.   Such a quiz is not one of them.  But this board is wasting time, I have to agree.   But it is fun nonetheless. 

mspart

It’s okay if your result comes out somewhere in the liberal side. It doesn’t mean you are truly a “lib”. It’ll be fine. 

(Not everything you read in a screen is true)

5 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It’s okay if your result comes out somewhere in the liberal side. It doesn’t mean you are truly a “lib”. It’ll be fine. 

But is it ok to eat a monkey?  This is really bothering me, I had a dream about a monkey last night but I did not eat🐒 

5 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not you, but does it have a category for Wacko or certifiably nuts ?

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

52 minutes ago, ionel said:

But is it ok to eat a monkey?  This is really bothering me, I had a dream about a monkey last night but I did not eat🐒 

When there are no alternative foods...

...its better to be the Lab than the Cat

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2023 at 11:10 AM, ionel said:

Monkey meat sandwiches (street food) were all the rage walking out of a bar in Po City (Olangapo, P.I.) after closing time when on R&R after pulling a 100 day stint on Yankee Station.  Of course they were marketed as goat, beef, pork, etc. but the little guys on the vertical spits had hands, for goodness sake.  Tasty at 03:30 walking back to the base across the bridge.

I met a monkey in KL.   He wanted some kid's ice cream.   He got it.   I ended up with montezuma's revenge.  I also got the revenge after eating a Subway sandwich there as well.   I don't think I ate for 3 days after that.   Bad case of food poisoning.   My first food after that was chicken curry.   I don't know how good it really was but it sure seemed spectacular to me.   I was starving. 

mspart

33 minutes ago, mspart said:

I met a monkey in KL.   He wanted some kid's ice cream.   He got it.   I ended up with montezuma's revenge.  I also got the revenge after eating a Subway sandwich there as well.   I don't think I ate for 3 days after that.   Bad case of food poisoning.   My first food after that was chicken curry.   I don't know how good it really was but it sure seemed spectacular to me.   I was starving. 

mspart

They told you it was chicken?

• Haha 1