CKLV upset thread

Grecojones

VT's Ventresca is having some tough sledding this season... 2-8 (?) record so far.

Last year a 7th place AA... ranked #4 going into the Ohio St. dual to start this season.

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Going into Quarter finals.

1 Ohio State 46.5
2 Nebraska 45
3 Iowa State 41
4 Oregon State 39.5
5 Cornell 37
6 NC State 36
7 Oklahoma State 33
8 South Dakota State 30.5
9 Michigan 30
10 Northern Iowa 29
10 Stanford 29
12 Ohio 28
13 Campbell 27
14 Navy 26
15 North Carolina

4 hours ago, D3 for LU said:

VT's Ventresca is having some tough sledding this season... 2-8 (?) record so far.

Last year a 7th place AA... ranked #4 going into the Ohio St. dual to start this season.

D3

He was what the 26 seed at NCAAs? He wasn’t even in the lineup half the season. This is probably closer to who he really is than a top 5 guy. He beat over seeded Stevo Poulin, Patrick McKee (who sucks front side), Eric Barnett(similar to McKee, better backside and funky) and Killian Cardinale. Great draw, he’s good against funky guys

2 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Andonian: Welcome to D1 kid. Ready for a ride?

Shapiro: Welcome to the consolation bracket. See you in March.

VT and Cornell have a dual this season, like most seasons so they’ll scrap again prior to March. I’m not discounting Shapiro’s skills at all, but I think the next match will be significantly closer. 

5 minutes ago, creek chub said:

VT and Cornell have a dual this season, like most seasons so they’ll scrap again prior to March. I’m not discounting Shapiro’s skills at all, but I think the next match will be significantly closer. 

I am an avowed Andonian stan. I hope he sticks Shapiro and every single opponent this year.

Make Freco Fun Again!

But seriously, I love Ed Scott and Bryce Andonian and Ridge Lovett. Let it all hang go gangbusters.

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet