Senior Nationals (US Olympic Trials Qualifier) - Dec. 15-17

SocraTease

3 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Mirasola over Wick for the second time in a couple weeks. That’s pretty damn impressive for a HS senior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw that as well... pretty nifty for the HS'er!

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Interesting that Mirasola is being coached by McKnight today against Dean. His twin is wearing a NLWC sweatshirt in the corner, too.

Varner has to be pumped about getting both of them.

Really good match, by the way. Mirasola has defense I’d expect to see from a middleweight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i wish warner would carry himself a little better after a loss...

I wish Warner would try harder the first 98% of a match. I'm pretty sure I'm the only Warner fan left and it's getting harder every moment to root knowing he doesn't have to cut as much but still has no oomph.

i am an idiot on the internet

9 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

I wish Warner would try harder the first 98% of a match. I'm pretty sure I'm the only Warner fan left and it's getting harder every moment to root knowing he doesn't have to cut as much but still has no oomph.

he would get hated on a lot less if he didn't wrestle for Iowa, and I don't think thats true of everyone. THe mean spirited types love nothing more than an Iowa guy they can reliably yell stalling at. 

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."