Climate Hoax

Husker_Du

27 minutes ago, ionel said:

How would he describe the normal "climate" on the sun.  🙄

Climate is the general weather over a long period. This can include rainfall, temperature, snow or any other weather condition. We usually define a region's climate over a period of 30 years.

Spotty.  

• Haha 1

And the hoaxing just keeps on rolling along . . . 

Funding Failure: Carbon Capture and Fossil Hydrogen Subsidies Exposed

https://priceofoil.org/2024/08/27/funding-failure-carbon-capture-and-fossil-hydrogen-subsidies-exposed/

Even leftie "news" outlets are starting to catch on to the hoax:

US leads wealthy countries spending billions of public money on unproven ‘climate solutions’

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/aug/29/unproven-climate-solutions-spending

Wouldn't it be cheaper and just as effective to buy all the dream catchers at all of the art and craft fairs that flourish all summer long?  Rebrand them as Carbon Catchers.  Put them in a field of lush, productive pasture formerly used by farting cows, and let all the lefties think something useful is happening.  I am sure we can save several billion tax dollars and affect the climate by the same amount (rounded to the .00001 of a degree over the next century).

• Bob 1
  • Jagger 1

image.png.9a5c7675e43f2839846b579c2f5e1114.png

So it seems the Greenies and the Greenies are in a fight.  EVs MANDATED!!!!  Mining of the necessary materials to meet the mandate . . . BANNED!!!!

Greenie solution?  Eat bugs and walk.  Now shut up and be thankful they are here to do all the thinking for you.

Snail Darters unite!

• Bob 1

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

trump lies and lies

oh wait

The conservatives did name it what it was but media and Ds weren't having it.   It was obvious from the beginning.   But the Ds had the votes and it passed with Kamala's tie breaking vote in the Senate and here we are still with higher inflation then they inherited and higher prices as a result that won't come down unless we have a recession.  Thanks Kamala.   Thanks Biden. 

mspart

• Bob 1

"By now there is little doubt that the policies most commonly adopted to address climate change and curb greenhouse emissions — enormous subsidies for green energy and ever-tighter restrictions on the use of fossil fuels — have not been effective.

After a quarter-century of increasingly clamorous alarms about CO2 and the imposition of sweeping laws and regulations to curtail greenhouse gases, governments can report very little accomplishment. "Global fossil fuel consumption and energy emissions hit all-time highs in 2023," Reuters reported in June. Renewable energy is up a little, thanks to all those subsidies, but its growth has been in addition to conventional fuels, not instead of them."

https://jewishworldreview.com/jeff/jacoby090524.php3

https://www.cato.org/blog/iras-energy-subsidies-are-more-expensive-you-think

Yet governments and greenies double down.  "Ban ban, regulate, strangulate"  is the greenie energy policy that is not only ineffective but worse, costs money and freedom and liberty and gives the government authority that does not exist in the Constitution.  That makes it less than useful:  it is destructive.

• Pirate 1

10 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

"By now there is little doubt that the policies most commonly adopted to address climate change and curb greenhouse emissions — enormous subsidies for green energy and ever-tighter restrictions on the use of fossil fuels — have not been effective.

After a quarter-century of increasingly clamorous alarms about CO2 and the imposition of sweeping laws and regulations to curtail greenhouse gases, governments can report very little accomplishment. "Global fossil fuel consumption and energy emissions hit all-time highs in 2023," Reuters reported in June. Renewable energy is up a little, thanks to all those subsidies, but its growth has been in addition to conventional fuels, not instead of them."

https://jewishworldreview.com/jeff/jacoby090524.php3

https://www.cato.org/blog/iras-energy-subsidies-are-more-expensive-you-think

Yet governments and greenies double down.  "Ban ban, regulate, strangulate"  is the greenie energy policy that is not only ineffective but worse, costs money and freedom and liberty and gives the government authority that does not exist in the Constitution.  That makes it less than useful:  it is destructive.

Think of how much energy was wasted producing electric vehicles that folks didn't want.  Then consider the impact on the economy and investment.

Apr 25, 2024  In 2023, Ford Model e reported a full-year EBIT loss of $4.7 billion on sales of 116,000 EVs, or an average of $40,525 per vehicle

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Apr 25, 2024  In 2023, Ford Model e reported a full-year EBIT loss of $4.7 billion on sales of 116,000 EVs, or an average of $40,525 per vehicle

And we all thought Chris Farley was the clownish oaf of the family.  Nope.  Ford's Farley has made Tommy Boy look like a genius.  What You Do Chris Farley GIF - WhatYouDo ChrisFarley - Discover & Share ...

• Bob 1

9 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Nothing is protected if the lefties want something else more.  Conservationist greenies have met their match in climateer greenies.

The fems are learning this the hard way now that chicks have lost their special status to the transits.  You’re special and a protected class until someone specialer than you comes along.

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

i believe in it

just not sure how much we really contribute to it.

Ok I guess I shouldn't say I don't believe in it at all. Naturally the climate changes over time. So does the human body. These tree huggers that are under the impression that they are making a difference by altering their lives greatly are idiots. I recycle but I read the other day that 90% of it all ends up at the same place anyway.

i get it.

i work out with my former teacher and coach. he is a big lefty.

our recycle center closed down.

he made the comment the other day, must be b/c we are a red state.

i went thru the list of reasons it closed... and said he was welcome to start it back up again...