Maintaining Humanity During Disagreements

5 hours ago, jross said:

Correct due to unexplained red flags.

A large, unexpected increase in registered voters and the percentage that voted (5% higher / shared before) during a pandemic is a red flag.  

• Consider the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic
    • The pandemic was bad but had largely died down by the time of the 1920 election. (source)
    • The male population increased by 2 million when comparing 1916 to 1920. (source)
    • The male voter count decreased by 6-21% when comparing 1916 to 1920.*
      • This is further surprising given the war from 1914 to 1918 would cause my assumption that voting in 1916 would be lower than in 1920. 
    • *Context
      • 1916 saw 18.5M male voters (source)
        • 26.7M voters, newly including women. (source)
        • Women voters estimated to have turned out at a 35 to 45 percent rate (compared with 68 percent of men voters) source
        • Assuming citizens are mostly evenly distributed, the male voters ranged from 14.7M to 17.4M.
        • When comparing 2016 male voters (18.5M) to 2020 male voters (14.7M - 17.4M), the data indicates a 6-21% reduction in male voters. 

Uniformity in voting patterns is a red flag.  Keep an eye on this Fulton County Case No. 2020CV343938.

• Read the linked fraud concerns testified under oath.
    • pre-printed
    • 100% marked for Biden
    • suspicious identical markings
    • ballots never folded
    • ballots came from drop boxes
  • Read attached how the judge dismissed the case because the petitioners lacked standing due to a lack of a particularized injury. This means that the court did not address the case's merits or the substance of the allegations. Instead, it dismissed the case because it concluded that the petitioners did not sufficiently demonstrate a direct and personal harm that would give them the legal standing to bring the claims before the court.
  • Read the press release from May of 2023. (link)
    • On December 20, 2022, VoterGA Petitioners in a counterfeit ballot case won a confirmation of standing from the Georgia Supreme Court which forced the Court of Appeals to remand their case back to Superior Court where Petitioners could open discovery and proceed with the inspection of 2020 Fulton County mail-in ballots. Today, Petitioners, who expected Judge Brian Amero to resume the case, announced a motion to recuse newly assigned Judge Robert McBurney for bias. The inspection was delayed for over two years after Judge Brian Amero’s false ruling that Petitioners had no standing. Once Amero’s ruling was overturned, he transferred the case to McBurney who accepted it in a surprise move that Petitioners claim will obstruct an inspection.

The media says "No fraud detected" when the judge dismissed in 2021.  The current status is that the evidence of fraud has not been allowed for review.

favorito-order-10-13-2021.pdf 828.71 kB · 0 downloads

We still don't see any evidence presented in any court at any time that has withstood even cursory cross examination.  I encourage the lawsuits.  Court is the proper place to address the issues.  Not social media, rallies and ridiculous out of context media.  Bear in mind, track record in court is abysmal.

For GA in particular, nothing is amiss.  This same election happened literally 4( or 5?) times in Georgia from 2018-2020 with their Senate races.

Changing gears, I'm interested in knowing exactly how the dims generated 10s of millions of illegitimate votes.   Those are mind boggling numbers.

• Fire 1

39 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

This is a lot of reading you are inflicting on me.  🙂At first glance I don't disagree with much.  However,  I stick to my pistolas that this was a pure propaganda smear campaign in 2020 and the media bias was more on the Trump administration and the NY Post than Twitter and Facebook.  Like I said, Trump effectively wrote the articles and the NY Post published them.  Not good in my view.  History and time are telling us there is nothing incriminating on that laptop.

It’d be easy to pick you out on the team picture.  The one wearing slip-on wrestling shoes.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

We still don't see any evidence presented in any court at any time that has withstood even cursory cross examination.  I encourage the lawsuits.  Court is the proper place to address the issues.  Not social media, rallies and ridiculous out of context media.  Bear in mind, track record in court is abysmal.

For GA in particular, nothing is amiss.  This same election happened literally 4( or 5?) times in Georgia from 2018-2020 with their Senate races.

Changing gears, I'm interested in knowing exactly how the dims generated 10s of millions of illegitimate votes.   Those are mind boggling numbers.

I'm sure you are aware that the election was decided by less than 50,000 total votes in 5 key states. Don't take my word for it .It is easy to find. 

• Fire 1
  • Clown 1

17 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I'm sure you are aware that the election was decided by less than 70,000 total votes in 5 key states. Don't take my word for it .It is easy to find. 

It was actually75,000 and 67 electoral votes. Trump only needed 36 of those to win. If he gets Pennsylvania, he needed just needed 2 more states. If not he would have needed 4 states.

• Clown 1

On 11/18/2023 at 8:08 AM, Paul158 said:

Thats exactly what 74,222,958 hard working,patriotic ,honest voters said when Joe Biden miraculously got 81,283,098 votes. They probably said a few other things also. Actually about 40 million democrat voters said the same thing knowing Joe had very  a slim chance of getting 70 million ( legal ) votes. Most of Joe Bidens Campaign Staff said the same thing.

I understand how the electoral college works.  I am genuinely interested in which mechanism you think the Democratic party could use to artificially generate these gargantuan numbers AND not get caught.  You are claiming here that around 15 % of the votes were fraudulent.  Surely you can see why I'm curious.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

It was actually75,000 and 67 electoral votes. Trump only needed 36 of those to win. If he gets Pennsylvania, he needed just needed 2 more states. If not he would have needed 4 states.

The most relevant word in this whole post is the word IF….

But…..he didn’t. 

You could go through every single election and say if the loser had won states ____,   _____, and ______ blah blah.

But the key is….they didn’t. 

24 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The most relevant word in this whole post is the word IF….

But…..he didn’t. 

You could go through every single election and say if the loser had won states ____,   _____, and ______ blah blah.

But the key is….they didn’t. 

How many Pennsylvania state congressmen requested that Congress delay certifying or counting their electoral votes in order to allow an investigation of election irregularities?  

• Fire 1
  • Clown 1

58 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I understand how the electoral college works.  I am genuinely interested in which mechanism you think the Democratic party could use to artificially generate these gargantuan numbers AND not get caught.  You are claiming here that around 15 % of the votes were fraudulent.  Surely you can see why I'm curious.

But don't you feel a little foolish now. You voted for Joe .Now you have buyers remorse. We are into  2 proxy wars now. Spending 100's of billions of dollars with know end in sight. I'm sure your 401K is doing really great. Our border is an open sieve. Letting in Fentanyl in by the truck loads. Killing Americans by the 10's of thousand's. As for your comment on irregular voting ,I'm only looking for maybe 50 or 60 Thousand votes. That would be .03% of the 157 million votes cast. Its minuscule . If I was a voter irregularity expert I would give it a shot at finding out what happened. So to clarify I'm looking for .03% of the vote.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

How many Pennsylvania state congressmen requested that Congress delay certifying or counting their electoral votes in order to allow an investigation of election irregularities?  

Pennsylvania was a hot mess and Biden only had 11,300 more votes. But no irregularities going on there.

• Clown 1

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Pennsylvania was a hot mess and Biden only had 11,300 more votes. But no irregularities going on there.

There were ballot manufacturing operations in states like Oklahoma and Texas.  It wasn’t enough to win all the states but contributed to the nationwide total.  

• Fire 1
  • Clown 1

33 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

But don't you feel a little foolish now. You voted for Joe .Now you have buyers remorse. We are into  2 proxy wars now. Spending 100's of billions of dollars with know end in sight. I'm sure your 401K is doing really great. Our border is an open sieve. Letting in Fentanyl in by the truck loads. Killing Americans by the 10's of thousand's. As for your comment on irregular voting ,I'm only looking for maybe 50 or 60 Thousand votes. That would be .03% of the 157 million votes cast. Its minuscule . If I was a voter irregularity expert I would give it a shot at finding out what happened. So to clarify I'm looking for .03% of the vote.

Are we in agreement 81,000,000 people voted for Joe Biden?

• Clown 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Maga congressmen crying for their broken hero does not impress me. What is more impressive is 15 lawsuits in Pennsylvania crying election, and MAGA having a really dismal record in those lawsuits. 

But keep being the parrot fellas. Jimmy Buffet would be proud. 

18 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Maga congressmen crying for their broken hero does not impress me. What is more impressive is 15 lawsuits in Pennsylvania crying election, and MAGA having a really dismal record in those lawsuits. 

But keep being the parrot fellas. Jimmy Buffet would be proud. 

You don’t realize that it is you who is the parrot.  You are impressed with the concerted effort by the judiciary, from the Supreme Court down - you may remember that Gorsuch almost stepped in to save the Pennsylvania electorate, only to be slapped down - to avoid getting involved in the partisan politics of the election.  Cases brought pre-election were told they had not suffered damage and therefore had no standing.  Cases brought post-election were told they should have been brought before the election.  It wasn’t that there was no evidence - there’s plenty - it’s that they were never allowed their day in court.  Want a cracker?

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1

19 minutes ago, neutral said:

This is why none of you election theft conspiracy folks cannot be taken seriously on any front.  You lost, get over it already.  I wasn't pleased with 2016 but I didn't cry like a little bitch over it.

Maybe that is true, but the topic is being kept alive by the court cases filed against Trump.   So yes, it keeps it alive and pointing out that PA did not do signature verification, in fact were told not to, only heightens concerns of malfeasance.

mspart

• Fire 1

Numbers are interesting.

Arizona
-------------

• The state flipped from red to blue by 10K votes.
  • The percent of voting citizens increased by 32%. (880K)
  • The percent of registered voters increased by 23%. (733K)
  • The citizen population increased by 10%. (490K)

The state allows family members, household members, or caregivers to return mail ballot. Any
unauthorized person who knowingly collect ballots is subject to felony charges (Ariz. Rev. Stat. §
16-1005).

It used to be legal to return mail ballots on behalf of citizens.  That led to scenarios like this (link).  

Georgia 
-------------

• The state flipped from red to blue by 12K votes.
  • The percent of voting citizens increased by 15%. (642K)
  • The percent of registered voters increased by 7%. (341K)
  • The citizen population increased by 5%. (352K)

Citizens are automatically registered to vote.

State allows relatives, household members, caregivers, or jail employees for voters in custody,
to return mail ballots. Any person is prohibited from assisting more than ten voters in an
election (Ga. Code Ann., § 21-2-385).

Sources: 

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

You don’t realize that it is you who is the parrot.  You are impressed with the concerted effort by the judiciary, from the Supreme Court down - you may remember that Gorsuch almost stepped in to save the Pennsylvania electorate, only to be slapped down - to avoid getting involved in the partisan politics of the election.  Cases brought pre-election were told they had not suffered damage and therefore had no standing.  Cases brought post-election were told they should have been brought before the election.  It wasn’t that there was no evidence - there’s plenty - it’s that they were never allowed their day in court.  Want a cracker?

Excellent job of showing the facts. Thanks.

Hawaii's citizen population changed by 0.6% between 2016 and 2020.  The percentage of Hawaiian citizens registered to vote increased by 27%, the percentage of voters increased by 37%, and the percentage of registered voters who voted increased by 7%.

While Hawaii had the highest percent increase in registered voters and actual voters, the highest count increase went to California at 1.9M (registered) and 2.5M (voted).

The state with the largest increase in registered voters that voted was Washington State at 9%.

Idaho had the highest citizen population increase at 13%.

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1