All Star Classic

Gus

Dean "Guaran Damn Teed" Hamiti v Izzak Olejnik

Hamiti attacking. gets on the right leg, but can't keep it. 

Hamiti back on the right leg, has it shelved on the edge, but can't keep it in bounds.

DT pointing out Olejnik is good with the whizzer, but it isn't a position you want to be good at because it means guys are on your leg all the time.

Olejnik with a stall warning.

And the period ends 0-0.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

period 2

Olejnik start on top. Hamiti out quick. 1-0.

Hamiti back on the right leg.. And they are out of bounds again.

Olejnik lightning fast on the whistle snatches Hamiti's ankle and gets the TD with the legs in a figure four. Now turning for back points, but not quite. DT is giving him step by step instructions, but he isn't listening and they call the stalemate. Period ends 3-1 Olejnik with 1:36 of RT.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

Period 3

Hamiti cuts Olejnik. 4-1 Olejnik.

Hamiti on the leg again. Olejnik stuffs and stays square.

Hamiti gets the cradle when Olejnik gets head too close to the knee, but can't convert.

Back on their feet, Olejnik gets the second stall. 4-2 Olejnik.

Hamiti attacking sloppy, Olejnik throws him by and gets the TD at the whistle. Finishes 8-2 Ole.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Period 3

Hamiti cuts Olejnik. 4-1 Olejnik.

Hamiti on the leg again. Olejnik stuffs and stays square.

Hamiti gets the cradle when Olejnik gets head too close to the knee, but can't convert.

Back on their feet, Olejnik gets the second stall. 4-2 Olejnik.

Hamiti attacking sloppy, Olejnik throws him by and gets the TD at the whistle. Finishes 8-2 Ole.

Where is fly?

Period 2

The crowd seems to be favoring C* for some reason.

Lewis takes down. C* riding hard. Lewis flat, head down. C* has the wing and loses it. Second stall. 1-0 C*.

C* with leg in and turning. Gets the 4 near fall with about 10 seconds to go. OB with 4 seconds. Lewis limping back to the middle.

And the period ends 5-0 C*.

10 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Carter relentlessly attacking @nhs67must be losing his mind 

Why? The only thing he has said in this thread is that Carter is a punk and that Lewis does nothing but try to score. Where are the falsehoods? Carter has said some real dumb stuff and Lewis really does do nothing on the mat against good competition.

I don't cheer for Carter but I have to get him credit. He actually came to wrestle and he wrestled damn good.

Edit: Ah, I realize you were probably referring to the stalling thread. Fair. I think it's undeniable that Carter was very, ahem, strategic his first 2 years in college. As I wrote in that thread, he is much, much more aggressive nowadays (generally).

Edited by Mr. PeanutButter
  • Fire 1