Date that 45 pleads guilty?

I don't want a plea deal! His sorry ass needs to be institutionalized for the sake of democracy and freedom!

Max sentences too.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

15 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

When is your guess as to when big D pleads guilty in Georgia, DC, and/or NYC? 

Once he does that, fund raising will stop. So I think he'll try to hold off as long as possible.

*Price Is Right Rules*

My guess: 

Georgia, 3.15.24

'Beware the Ides of March'

The fifth of Never

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

16 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

He'll never plead guilty.

I hope you're right! It'll be the difference between a fine and doing time. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

In the meantime,  let's just hope that Inmate #PO1135809 keeps violating these gag orders- all three while listening to the authoritarians scream,  " free speech"- and eventually land in jail due to it. 

I love to see that serial criminal get worked over in jail!

19 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

In the meantime,  let's just hope that Inmate #PO1135809 keeps violating these gag orders- all three while listening to the authoritarians scream,  " free speech"- and eventually land in jail due to it. 

I love to see that serial criminal get worked over in jail!

That too will never happen. The fines would just keep growing. Maybe house arrest. Maybe confiscate electronics. But, never in jail for contempt/violating gag order.

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

That too will never happen. The fines would just keep growing. Maybe house arrest. Maybe confiscate electronics. But, never in jail for contempt/violating gag order.

The possibility was stated by the judge. 

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

The possibility was stated by the judge. 

I don't doubt it. I feel like that is a hollow threat, though. I just can't see a former president and current candidate being put in jail for contempt. That is more my belief in legal realism than any strict reading of the law. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

I don't want a plea deal! His sorry ass needs to be institutionalized for the sake of democracy and freedom!

Max sentences too.

I can appreciate that. But this will be the only thing that he can't say wasn't a witch hunt if he has to sign something saying he is guilty. Him not being able to spin it is the best way to cut the head off the hydra. Its happening already with other wannabees. This will be a big nail in a the BS coffin. 

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I can appreciate that. But this will be the only thing that he can't say wasn't a witch hunt if he has to sign something saying he is guilty. Him not being able to spin it is the best way to cut the head off the hydra. Its happening already with other wannabees. This will be a big nail in a the BS coffin. 

Sure about that?