Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

23 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

I think we should hold Israel to a higher standard than the terror group, but that's just my opinion.

And I think a terrorist organization that committed the atrocities that Hamas did should be eradicated, but that’s just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, red viking said:

Go ahead and kill my innocent family members and see what happens. I'll get my revenge one way or the other. So yah, I can empathize w them. 

So if Hamas killed your family how many would you kill to get your revenge?   

14 minutes ago, red viking said:

Trying to help you Jimmy. To understand why so many ( and growing) people in that part of the world hate Israel so much. It generally isn't because of anti semitism or because their religion tells them to. 

wOke up there red. That part of the world has always hated the Jews and always will. No matter what you try and convince yourself of. 

Edited by JimmyBT

4 hours ago, red viking said:

Go ahead and kill my innocent family members and see what happens. I'll get my revenge one way or the other. So yah, I can empathize w them. 

What’s your number ?  One? Ten?  All?  How many would you kill if Hamas killed your family.  

It would be proportional I'm sure.   That's what this argument is all about.   Israel can kill no more than 1200 and capture no more than 300.   Then they have to back off or get international condemnation. 

There's 2 million Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip.   Even if the number of Palestinian dead was 100k, that would not represent genocide. 

mspart

11 hours ago, red viking said:

ironic. this is precisely what hamas did to israel that started this entire thing. 

• Fire 2

TBD

10 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

ironic. this is precisely what hamas did to israel that started this entire thing. 

You need to brush up on your history. The Israeli brutality and unfair treatment toward Palestinians has been ongoing since 1948. What happened in October was in reaction to much worse things that have been ongoing for decades. 

Also, as usual, Israel's reaction was over the top and disproportionately brutal. 

Edited by red viking

3 minutes ago, red viking said:

You need to brush up on your history. The Israeli brutality and unfair treatment toward Palestinians has been ongoing since 1948. What happened in October was in reaction to much worse things that have been ongoing for decades. 

Also, as usual, Israel's reaction was over the top and disproportionately brutal. 

You need to stop being an anti semite.  

57 minutes ago, red viking said:

lmfao.

and what happened in 1948?

please proceed b/c i'll roast you on this, dumbass. 

TBD

5 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

You need to stop being an anti semite.  

I know he does! ANYONE who critercizes ANY gubment's actions or policies holds discriminatory views toward that country's religion! It's a DIRECT corretation, and why I LOATHE Mexico's "Christianity!" 

They aren't Christians like we are!

• Confused 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!