Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Seems that no one wanted to admit that Israel does, in fact, oppress Gaza, in one form or another. They do. They have for years. It sucks. Sorry. Its true. Do they deserve rockets fired at them for it? Probably not or maybe they do. Considering how many people they have indiscriminately killed recently. 27000+ casualties in Gaza vs. 1200 on 10/7, plus 85 reporters and counting(not saying they were all killed by Israeli forces, any more than zero is too many) killed. Seems a bit lopsided. 

Sorry you can't hold two ideas in your head at the same time. 

Seems that no one wanted to admit that the entire Muslim world does, in fact, oppress Israel, in one form or another. They do. They have for years. It sucks. Sorry. Its true.

• Fire 1

TBD

On 2/9/2024 at 4:45 PM, Husker_Du said:

Seems that no one wanted to admit that the entire Muslim world does, in fact, oppress Israel, in one form or another. They do. They have for years. It sucks. Sorry. Its true.

So you do admit Israel oppresses people and you justify it by neighbors being aggressive too. Glad someone can. Well done. 

So, Russia as a terrorist organization gets a pass? 

8 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

As soon as you donate to Ukraine instead of my tax dollars.  

Interesting take. 

Russia, who threatens countless millions of people. Is seen as an example for other, like nations, to oppress their own people and those around them. That would threaten the security of the entire world in order to Make Russia Great Again. But we need to concentrate on Hamas only and leave Ukraine to its own devices. 

Edited by ThreePointTakedown

18 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Interesting take. 

Russia, who threatens countless millions of people. Is seen as an example for other, like nations, to oppress their own people and those around them. That would threaten the security of the entire world in order to Make Russia Great Again. But we need to concentrate on Hamas only and leave Ukraine to its own devices. 

Why aren’t you talking to the other guy?????  It’s the same thing jr. 

21 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Interesting take. 

Have you taken in a migrant yet?  Why not??   Because you only say you care while doing nothing. You don’t care about Gazans. You just hate Israel and it’s people.  

Edited by JimmyBT

43 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

As soon as you donate to Ukraine instead of my tax dollars.  

I'm indifferent to that one. Significantly more justified than giving $ to the butchers in Israel but I don't care a whole lot about that one. Let's stop giving tax dollars to both of them and then you can donate to Israel. I won't donate to either cause. 

3 hours ago, red viking said:

I'm indifferent to that one. Significantly more justified than giving $ to the butchers in Israel but I don't care a whole lot about that one. Let's stop giving tax dollars to both of them and then you can donate to Israel. I won't donate to either cause. 

I really don’t care what you’re indifferent to.  Hamas is a terrorist group with a 36 point covenant that’s is about irradiation of Jews from the planet.   They’re getting what they deserve.  

Edited by JimmyBT

28 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I really don’t care what you’re indifferent to.  Hamas is a terrorist group with a 36 point covenant that’s is about irradiation of Jews from the planet.   They’re getting what they deserve.  

They took their land from them, and have continued to take land since 1948. Actually, the U.N. did that, which we're part of, but Israel didn't complain. With the numerous atrocities that Israel has also committed, I don't see how they couldn't feel animosity toward Israel. They happen to be Jewish, but its really the Israeli and U.S. governments that are responsible for the hatred, not people of that religion. Zionism is the problem. 

Welcome to the real world, where when you brutalize people and commit genocide over generations, their surviving family members and friends, and others in their ethnic group hold grudges against you forever and some will do whatever they can for vengeance. 

• Fire 1

12 minutes ago, red viking said:

They took their land from them, and have continued to take land since 1948. Actually, the U.N. did that, which we're part of, but Israel didn't complain. With the numerous atrocities that Israel has also committed, I don't see how they couldn't feel animosity toward Israel. They happen to be Jewish, but its really the Israeli and U.S. governments that are responsible for the hatred, not people of that religion. Zionism is the problem. 

Welcome to the real world, where when you brutalize people and commit genocide over generations, their surviving family members and friends, and others in their ethnic group hold grudges against you forever and some will do whatever they can for vengeance. 

Jihadism is the problem soooooooooo 

15 minutes ago, red viking said:

Hamas is a terrorist organization that was voted in by Gazans. Now hamas won’t let them vote and has the people there as scared of them as they are of Israel.  Hamas uses all the money they get on weapons instead of building an infrastructure for its own people.  That’s  why they are dependent upon Israel for necessities like water, electricity etc…….   Hamas needs to go.  

19 minutes ago, red viking said:

You seem to forget why the Jewish people were put there.  🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Hamas is a terrorist organization that was voted in by Gazans. Now hamas won’t let them vote and has the people there as scared of them as they are of Israel.  Hamas uses all the money they get on weapons instead of building an infrastructure for its own people.  That’s  why they are dependent upon Israel for necessities like water, electricity etc…….   Hamas needs to go.  

Doesn't seem like you can hold two opposing ideas in your head at the same time. Like you've attached part of your identity to the truth of this claim and the denial of the other. That it might fundamentally change you as a person if you realize/admit that it is not 100% true. 

That must be exhausting. Constantly searching for reasons not to incorporate new information so you don't have to go through any form of change or growth. 

Best of luck with that, jr. 

7 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Doesn't seem like you can hold two opposing ideas in your head at the same time. Like you've attached part of your identity to the truth of this claim and the denial of the other. That it might fundamentally change you as a person if you realize/admit that it is not 100% true. 

That must be exhausting. Constantly searching for reasons not to incorporate new information so you don't have to go through any form of change or growth. 

Best of luck with that, jr. 

Psycho babble boy is back.  

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'll bet dollars to donuts you have not one clue of the 'why' they needed to be 'put' there in the first place. 

But but but you don’t have any dollars which means you can’t buy donuts either.  You need people like me to survive in life.  

30 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You seem to forget why the Jewish people were put there.  🤦‍♂️ 

We should have given them your land too (or maybe that land that's been in your family for generations) and told you to go take a hike. I'm sure you wouldn't have any animosity whatsoever, right? 

I got an idea. What state do you live in? We should just give that to them. 

• Fire 1