What happened to Threads?

headshuck

57 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

The thread about Jordan got a little out of hand so it was probably stopped or dropped.

What?  Every human being has a constitutional right to say anything they want for any reason they want on any platform they want at any time they want! Outrage!  @jross must be beside himself rn! They wouldn’t do that on x,y or z.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I missed that it is missing. I must have gotten distracted with work. If I promise that won't happen again can you paraphrase it for me?

It was a thread by a jimmybun about a wrestler who never wrestled at OSU and someone who didn't know what they were doing convince a dead mod to move it from the wrestling topics. 

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

It was a thread by a jimmybun about a wrestler who never wrestled at OSU and someone who didn't know what they were doing convince a dead mod to move it from the wrestling topics. 

Yeah, yeah. That part I knew (my especiality), but what sent it off the rails?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

Yeah, yeah. That part I knew (my especiality), but what sent it off the rails?

It was gone before I saw what sent it off but think it was heading down a Jim Jordan rabbit hole regarding the tOSU stuff when he first got to their RTC.  

It wasn’t out of hand at all, particularly relative to this board. Little man brings way more “out of hand” on pretty much a regular basis. He just didn’t like getting taken to task so he deleted it. It’s not the first time he’s done that. I don’t imagine it will be the last. 

7 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

What?  Every human being has a constitutional right to say anything they want for any reason they want on any platform they want at any time they want! Outrage!  @jross must be beside himself rn! They wouldn’t do that on x,y or z.

Not enough people use threads to shout about it.

image.thumb.jpeg.7039638b93c280b551f83a1325813aec.jpeg