Mayorkas says “Build that Wall”

headshuck

I wouldn't. 

what this admin has done can never be undone. 

there's real pain. trauma. 

i don't understand how the party that runs every election on a platform to help the downtrodden constantly uses them as pawns.

and i don't understand how the pawns keep being pawns. 

currently, if you vote left, you're that agent of pain. 

• Fire 2

TBD

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

I wouldn't. 

i don't understand how the party that runs every election on a platform to help the downtrodden constantly uses them as pawns.

You aren't perplexed, this is definitely focused anger.

12 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

I wouldn't. 

From south of our border to Ukraine, the lives lost, damaged, and destroyed due to this administration are innumerable, but to an unaffected leftist, it’s bliss. 

• Fire 1

Biden said there would not be one inch of wall ever built during his administration.   Now it is a good thing.   He campaigned on how horrible Trump was for building a wall.   Now he is using Trump's money to  build that wall, appropriated in 2019.   But with Illinois and NY governor's complaining earlier this week, the WH is now listening.   Their policies have been a demonstrable disaster.   That is now being recognized and it is an emergency so Biden is going to build a wall in Star county TX and will waive all environmental laws that would stop this.  

Biden is now a hater, hating migrants.   There is no other explanation.   He said those against illegal immigration that they were haters and now he is the hater.   But it is the right thing to do.   Unfortunately for him, it is the R's idea and R's policy that he is now implementing.   Apparently the R's were correct all along.   TX and FL governor's tactics are now showing fruit.   The D government is now doing a 180 on this.   The border has been secure all this time remember.   Just earlier this week that was the trope.   But now it isn't secure and a wall needs to be built.  

Biden's approval ratings are now 36%.  That's essentially only the D's in the country.   That doesn't and won't win elections.   So now they need to do something, and they have decided a wall is that thing. 

This is hilarious, except that it is so sad that it has come to the point that even Ds are complaining about this compassionate policy that they have promoted for years and years.   Oh, we were wrong.   The R's were correct.   Devastating admission and too late to repair any damage done.  

mspart

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-says-poor-kids-are-just-bright-just-talented-white-n1040686

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd in Iowa on Thursday that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,"

Biden said it so he must be racist.  To be clear he said this as Candidate Joe, not President Joe.  

mspart

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Will Biden be called a racist now because he wants to build a wall?

That question is really about you. Will you like this policy or not? If so,  enough to vote for him?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-says-poor-kids-are-just-bright-just-talented-white-n1040686

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd in Iowa on Thursday that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,"

Biden said it so he must be racist.  To be clear he said this as Candidate Joe, not President Joe.  

mspart

Looks like the hucksters who try to sell you "news" used their old tactic to hoodwink you, even though there's clearly a comma at the end of your incomplete quote.  

The rest of the quote: ..."wealthy kids, Black kids,  Asian kids. "

Funny how the real suddenly takes on new meaning. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

The obsession with the border is so confounding to me,  but it falls perfectly in historical step with the history of immigration in the U.S.  Ironically enough,  I'm reading this important book at present that details this ugly history. 

image.thumb.png.43a209ad251f7dec87d9b60941cb2ec0.png

16 hours ago, headshuck said:

Didn’t see that coming.

Its nothing but hot air. The polls are showing that his approval rating is tanking and that people( Liberal media and liberal run cities) are finally waking up to the disastrous border policies they put in place. This will be all for show.

10 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

The obsession with the border is so confounding to me,  but it falls perfectly in historical step with the history of immigration in the U.S.  Ironically enough,  I'm reading this important book at present that details this ugly history. 

image.thumb.png.43a209ad251f7dec87d9b60941cb2ec0.png

Kendi the guy that stole 30 million dollars to write 2 research papers. Really!!!!

• Fire 1

23 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yes, this probably won't change.   Everyone can enter as an asylum seeker without cause and they'll work that out when the courts can get around to it.  

mspart

Yes 7 million known legal, illegal immigrants. !.5 million got aways. We have no idea who they are. Will probably cost the American taxpayer 150 billion dollars a year to provide for them. That is probably on the low end..