Jamaal Bowman , Congressman and former middle school principal .Pulls fire alarm to interrupt an Official Proceeding in Congress

Paul158

Jamaal Bowman pulls a fire alarm to obstruct an official proceeding in Congress. He is a former school teacher and Principal. He was trying to block the Congress from voting. Obstructing congress is high crime  and misdemeanor. Then he lies that he thought he was a door opener button. So first responders had to race to the Capital building . ( Fire departments, EMT's, Police) The entire building had to be cleared . Then he lies and says he thought was a door opener button. You decide.

Would you care to correct the multiple errors here, or are you fine with them, as is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Not like any of the Ds were putting out as many delaying tactics as they could so they could blame the Rs for a shutdown.   Not like that could be the case at all.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/democrats-delay-vote-house-stop-gap-plan-review-bill

mspart

If not for the Ds, there would be a government shutdown even as we speak.

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

To what end?

No kidding. As we say in Minnesota,  two and two ain't addin up with that one!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

9 hours ago, ionel said:

and at least it wasn't this door

1415180139776_Image_galleryImage_D2R778_

Hey look how confusing the directions are. I mean they are really confusing. The instructions are in 2 different languages. But yes thank goodness he wasn't in a plane when he was late to vote..

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

Hey look how confusing the directions are. I mean they are really confusing. The instructions are in 2 different languages. But yes thank goodness he wasn't in a plane when he was late to vote..

Yes ... it is amazing folks aren't getting sucked out of aircraft every day.  

• Fire 1