Jump to content

2023 World Wrestling tournament...


D3 for LU

Recommended Posts

Flo is honestly embarrassing the sport at this point.

Arena was on top of it with the upcoming matches as well as how fluid it was through every single MFS day.

All morning has been a pain in the ass and even yesterday had spots where it was shitty all-around.

You'd think they would try to be consistent across all styles to show that they actually care about all styles.

When it gets to greco, I expect rolling blackouts.

  • Like 2

Untitled.png.b445674eab5d894a7e3dbfb5e0743772.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Flo is honestly embarrassing the sport at this point.

Arena was on top of it with the upcoming matches as well as how fluid it was through every single MFS day.

All morning has been a pain in the ass and even yesterday had spots where it was shitty all-around.

You'd think they would try to be consistent across all styles to show that they actually care about all styles.

When it gets to greco, I expect rolling blackouts.

Flo's attitude here.dave-chappelle-fuck-em.gif.aa9c8ca2a6aee1fd72e12117a975b506.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, D3 for LU said:

... and yet, there they were.

I just did a quick look on the UWW site @ the 53Kg rankings... it doesn't show that Indian wrestler is in the top ten (she wasn't Vinesh Vinesh who was @ 7th.)

D3

Antim, who Dom lost to, is a first-year SR and one of the biggest prospects in the world in WFS.

3x JR World Finalist - 2 JR World titles and a Silver. 

Jason Bryant works here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today was my day off so I can't speak about issues from today but I can attest that the UWW brackets and updating were often a complete mess and our group was reacting on the fly. One day they'd do 1 mat for semis and 2 on another day even though the original schedule was often to the contrary. And the Flo video was taken from the UWW feed. Not sure how others saw it but several of us were commenting on how choppy that feed was the first couple of days and then was quite smooth later.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Today was my day off so I can't speak about issues from today but I can attest that the UWW brackets and updating were often a complete mess and our group was reacting on the fly. One day they'd do 1 mat for semis and 2 on another day even though the original schedule was often to the contrary. And the Flo video was taken from the UWW feed. Not sure how others saw it but several of us were commenting on how choppy that feed was the first couple of days and then was quite smooth later.

The feed is fine.  I have had zero problem with the feed.

My issue that has compounded today and was intermittent yesterday is FloArena doing whatever TF it wants to do.

Untitled.png.b445674eab5d894a7e3dbfb5e0743772.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

How did Dom Parish do?

 

29 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Antim, who Dom lost to, is a first-year SR and one of the biggest prospects in the world in WFS.

3x JR World Finalist - 2 JR World titles and a Silver. 

In the semis Antim has Belarusian Kaladzinskaya, who pinned Jacarra Winchester for Bronze in Tokyo. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bruntil's opponent from Mongolia was 5th at Asian Champs this year. 

Hildebrandt teched Demirhan of Turkey in the round of 16 in Tokyo

Maroulis teched Lysak of Poland in last year's quarters

Kilty has defending champ Ozaki, a 20yr old who teched Miracle in the finals last year.

Gray has a relatively young Cuban, Potrille, the first woman Jr. World Champ from Cuba in 2019. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jeff Waters said:

Antim loses on a challenge of exposure at the buzzer.  Did not look to me she was anywhere close.  Horrible loss.

If that was exposure, why was it not scored 2 red 1 blue?  Blue ended up on top.  Had time expired?  I think at 5-5 blue wins by criteria.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was a close call, but it was the red wrestler's counter, grabbing blue's arm and pulling her towards the mat. They reviewed a number of angles and it was very close, but was two. Sucks for Dom. Veteran move by the 2x world champ. Blue didn't regain control before time expired. 

Jason Bryant hasn't worked here since 2008. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Noah Hall

    Liberty, Virginia
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Bellarmine
    Projected Weight: 165

    Jack Castagneto

    Bishop Kelly, Idaho
    Class of 2024
    Committed to North Dakota State
    Projected Weight: 133

    Easton Cooper

    DC Everest, Wisconsin
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Chattanooga
    Projected Weight: 125, 133

    Cade Gilbert

    Marlow, Oklahoma
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Little Rock
    Projected Weight: 157

    Jayden Ignacio

    Aztec, New Mexico
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Adams State
    Projected Weight: 285
×
×
  • Create New...