2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

1 minute ago, D3 for LU said:

What do you think, nhs?  He's BaldAt23!

(Unlike yours truly... who will probably be bald after 70.🙄)

D3

I went bald at 18.  Still have a hot wife. And I haven't had to pay or wait for a haircut in 20 years! 

One thing i like about nearing 40 now is I truly don't care what people think about my appearance.  People worry way to much about that in their 20s imo. (Quick advice to the young out there-  quit telling people your problems. 83% don't care And 17% are glad you have them!)😜

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

What do you think, nhs?  He's BaldAt23!

(Unlike yours truly... who will probably be bald after 70.🙄)

D3

Some people make uninformed opinions.  You gents know I follow wrestling rather avidly across all platforms.  You gents also know that speculation has been out there for many years that the former Russians don't try, except a select few, against the current Russians.  This opinion is not uninformed.

Tinfoil hat all you want... this kid wrestles for the guy he is FIXing to wrestle in the semifinals.

Ignore that as you wish.

Also, if I go bald, my mom isn't being honest with us.  Every mothertrucker on both sides of the family goes back and grow a full-on afro until the day they all passed.

My mum is a saint, though.  Bless her.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, WildTurk said:

I went bald at 18.  Still have a hot wife. And I haven't had to pay or wait for a haircut in 20 years! 

One thing i like about nearing 40 now is I truly don't care what people think about my appearance.  People worry way to much about that in their 20s imo. (Quick advice to the young out there-  quit telling people your problems. 83% don't care And 17% are glad you have them!)😜

I didn't know if I should laugh or like this.  I did laugh react because of the first part.  The latter is great advice.

6 minutes ago, denger said:

Can't get to 3700 posts without getting reps in. 😉

I just hope he's wrong about this one. 

It's also totally possible that Sadulaev makes the guy look like he didn't try - Hell, when he's in top form he looks like he doesn't even try. Given the descriptions of Russians at home scoring on Sad, I don't believe this is the case. I think Sadulaev looks less impressive than in years past, just on the eye test. 

This is true in every universe as well.

I hope I am wrong about this one too.  I won't be.  I hope I am.

• Fire 2

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Some people make uninformed opinions.  You gents know I follow wrestling rather avidly across all platforms.  You gents also know that speculation has been out there for many years that the former Russians don't try, except a select few, against the current Russians.  This opinion is not uninformed.

Tinfoil hat all you want... this kid wrestles for the guy he is FIXing to wrestle in the semifinals.

Ignore that as you wish.

Also, if I go bald, my mom isn't being honest with us.  Every mothertrucker on both sides of the family goes back and grow a full-on afro until the day they all passed.

My mum is a saint, though.  Bless her.

The only one wearing a tinfoil hat is you