BREAKING: Hunter Biden indicted on gun charges in Delaware

Offthemat

What will happen to Hunter  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Hunter's fate will be....

• A.  Be pardoned before trial.
    • B.  Be pardoned after conviction.
    • C.  Turn state’s evidence against Joe.
    • D.  Mysteriously expire.

15 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

WHOOSH... as yet another pernt designed for you flies right over your head!

I actually thought that you were kidding.  WOWZA!

No, dude (I use the term loosely), I hit it out of the park.  Grand Slam (in baseball vernacular wherein that is good rather than a disqualifying penalty within a wrestling context).  I understood your pernt (really stupid NYC term there) perfectly and expertly turned it back on you.  With elan and humor thrown in.

So man up and realize that we are all on these boards for fun.  We are here because of our mutual love of wrestling and we like to talk about it with like minded numb skulls with messed up ears.  In the off season other topics come up which add to the fun.  But the whole point is . . . FUN.  This is the online version of dugout or locker room banter wherein guys are engaged in a constant back and forth of jokes, jibes, valid points, and trying to get under each others' skin in witty ways - because they like each other! 

By the way, first one to say WOWZA loses.  You have to carry my gear to and from the wrestling room for a week.

Edited by Lipdrag
Awesomeness.
  • Fire 4

23 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

No, dude (I use the term loosely), I hit it out of the park.  Grand Slam (in baseball vernacular wherein that is good rather than a disqualifying penalty within a wrestling context).  I understood your pernt (really stupid NYC term there) perfectly and expertly turned it back on you.  With elan and humor thrown in.

So man up and realize that we are all on these boards for fun.  We are here because of our mutual love of wrestling and we like to talk about it with like minded numb skulls with messed up ears.  In the off season other topics come up which add to the fun.  But the whole point is . . . FUN.  This is the online version of dugout or locker room banter wherein guys are engaged in a constant back and forth of jokes, jibes, valid points, and trying to get under each others' skin in witty ways - because they like each other! 

By the way, first one to say WOWZA loses.  You have to carry my gear to and from the wrestling room for a week.

YOWZA!!!  I think you nailed it!   🙂

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

You oughta get pernts for that one.  To me, grand slam means breakfast. 

Edited by Offthemat

51 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Dimocrats must be on grass, then.  They don’t even trust each other.  

No,  those are "Republicans" who are ladened with chaos and division in the House.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

On 9/16/2023 at 7:06 AM, Paul158 said:

Yes went to Ohio twice. The first trip was to say good bye to mom and tell her I loved her. She passed away 6 days later. Then I went back to Ohio Sept. 8th for her funeral. She had been suffering from a lot of illnesses for some time. She is at rest now.

My condolences. It was a blessing to be able to say goodbye.