InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

33 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

That line still stands today.  I set him up for a sucker bet,  he changed the conditions,  and we never agreed upon the final terms. 

That's on YOU if you can't decipher something so simple and clear. 

Bud.

You already said you don't want to be here.

Cancel yourself already.

You understand the gent in your avatar would think your attempts here are and were pathetic, right?  He wouldn't have the patience for this bullshit and wouldn't have given you the time of day.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

35 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

That line still stands today.  I set him up for a sucker bet,  he changed the conditions,  and we never agreed upon the final terms. 

That's on YOU if you can't decipher something so simple and clear. 

You have wiffle-waffled over this now a few times.  First you won then you saw you lost so you changed the terms then it was brought up again and you said you won again and it was pointed out that you're a ponce and lost so you changed again to the 'I never agreed so I don't owe crap' Cinny Jimmabon mixcuse.

It's pathetic.  You're supposed to be smarter than this.  Be smarter.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

You have wiffle-waffled over this now a few times.  First you won then you saw you lost so you changed the terms then it was brought up again and you said you won again and it was pointed out that you're a ponce and lost so you changed again to the 'I never agreed so I don't owe crap' Cinny Jimmabon mixcuse.

This was a dead thread all weekend long,  which I suspect was a big relief for the poor sots on here who had to withstand it. I thought that it was a dead issue until you,  in your brilliance,  chose to te-litigate it by stirring it up again. 

I didn't lose,  I'm not paying, so please let your 20+ year ax to grind and your obsession with me wane. 

Mes is guessing that many on here will be relieved.  Got it now?  Good...

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

This was a dead thread all weekend long,  which I suspect was a big relief for the poor sots on here who had to withstand it. I thought that it was a dead issue until you,  in your brilliance,  chose to te-litigate it by stirring it up again. 

I didn't lose,  I'm not paying, so please let your 20+ year ax to grind and your obsession with me wane. 

Mes is guessing that many on here will be relieved.  Got it now?  Good...

All weekend long?  You know there are time stamps for every post, right?

You have posted every single day on it, you daft twit.

You are looking about as stoopid as a mushy grape there, bud.

4 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

All weekend long?  You know there are time stamps for every post, right?

You have posted every single day on it, you daft twit.

You are looking about as stoopid as a mushy grape there, bud.

I may have been posting in the thread but we weren't re-litigating the stupid,  as you're strangely choosing to do. 

Did you stand to get something out of this bet? If not,  why such a vested interest,  outside of your 20+ year ax to grind and your obsession with me?

Let it be.  People will thank you. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

14 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

You’re arguing with a basketball player.. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

I may have been posting in the thread but we weren't re-litigating the stupid,  as you're strangely choosing to do. 

Did you stand to get something out of this bet? If not,  why such a vested interest,  outside of your 20+ year ax to grind and your obsession with me?

Let it be.  People will thank you. 

Where are you getting '20+ year ax' from?  Curious where you are fabricating this from.

I simply want people to do what they say they will do.  Holding yourself accountable to your own actions and words should be a priority for all men (people).  You aren't doing that.  You made a bet that you lost and you said that you were cancelling yourself.  You reneged on the bet and your fingers are still typing away - ergo you haven't cancelled yourself and you haven't paid your debt.  Do both.

If you do both multitudes will thank you.  If you don't care to speak about what the thread is about (hence the name of the thread), then I invite you to create your own thread we can discuss your... illegitimacies in.  Do it.  It will be fun.

• Fire 1

Just now, Formally140 said:

You’re arguing with a basketball player.. 

There really isn't an argument to be had.  He lost and promised to cancel himself.  He has fulfilled the debt of neither thus far.  Even one is better than none.  Disappear and/or pay your debt.  EZPZ.

35 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Where are you getting '20+ year ax' from?  Curious where you are fabricating this from.

I simply want people to do what they say they will do.  Holding yourself accountable to your own actions and words should be a priority for all men (people).  You aren't doing that.  You made a bet that you lost and you said that you were cancelling yourself.  You reneged on the bet and your fingers are still typing away - ergo you haven't cancelled yourself and you haven't paid your debt.  Do both.

If you do both multitudes will thank you.  If you don't care to speak about what the thread is about (hence the name of the thread), then I invite you to create your own thread we can discuss your... illegitimacies in.  Do it.  It will be fun.

I lost no bet, but nor did Bob. 

Let it go. People are tired of it,  ok?

8 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I lost no bet, but nor did Bob. 

Let it go. People are tired of it,  ok?

Read the thread title, bud.  If you disappear then your debt is paid.  Okay?

4 minutes ago, Formally140 said:

Your recalcitrance is unappreciated sir. 

Ah, yes,  another brilliant one re-igniting a dead thread. 

See what I mean,  folks? This was none of my doing today,  but,  heck yeah,  I'll always defend myself with antagonized. 

14 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Ah, yes,  another brilliant one re-igniting a dead thread. 

See what I mean,  folks? This was none of my doing today,  but,  heck yeah,  I'll always defend myself with antagonized. 

Last word?

10 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

... or you could ignore?

Just as I'm doing. 

lane kiffin roll GIF

Edited by Ban Basketball

27 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Just as I'm doing. 

lane kiffin roll GIF

You are really doing quite the opposite.  Everyone on this forum knows that if they respond to your posts, you will further respond to them.  Posters are playing you like a fiddle and enjoy riling you up.  The adult thing to do would be to not respond.  Fellow posters will stop "antagonizing' you. problem solved, and (honestly) the mature thing to do.

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

You are really doing quite the opposite.  Everyone on this forum knows that if they respond to your posts, you will further respond to them.  Posters are playing you like a fiddle and enjoy riling you up.  The adult thing to do would be to not respond.  Fellow posters will stop "antagonizing' you. problem solved, and (honestly) the mature thing to do.

lane kiffin roll GIF