InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

Joined the forum on Monday and based on the replies, there's no way this will be a fair vote.  Some of the responses were humorous, but some were deluded. I learned that the conjecture was all in the name of "banter,"  more rhetorical than any thing else. Somehow having 2 individual champions in 10 years not named Spencer Lee instead of 1 rendered the position that Tom Brands and the Hawkeyes underachieve moot.  That's just total bias IMO. Hawkeye fans will run over Ban, he has no chance.

• Fire 1

Just now, Maxwell Smart said:

Joined the forum on Monday and based on the replies, there's no way this will be a fair vote.  Some of the responses were humorous, but some were deluded. I learned that the conjecture was all in the name of "banter,"  more rhetorical than any thing else. Somehow having 2 individual champions in 10 years not named Spencer Lee instead of 1 rendered the position that Tom Brands and the Hawkeyes underachieve moot.  That's just total bias IMO. Hawkeye fans will run over Ban, he has no chance.

You can't twist this in to an Iowa bashfest.  We are busy piling on the turdbuscuit.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

11 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

You can't twist this in to an Iowa bashfest.  We are busy piling on the turdbuscuit.

Nevermind, let's just keep this about Ban unless Agent 99 has some input.

Edited by ionel

"We are ( not We're) busy piling on the turdbiscuit." and "we still haven't resolved the possibility that Maxwell is a turdbiscuit cinnabon offspring." is the deluded banter addressed. I explained who I was but, unsurprisingly, it's not accepted. Not an Iowa bashfest?  Only to a Hawkeye. 

1 minute ago, Maxwell Smart said:

"We are ( not We're) busy piling on the turdbiscuit." and "we still haven't resolved the possibility that Maxwell is a turdbiscuit cinnabon offspring." is the deluded banter addressed. I explained who I was but, unsurprisingly, it's not accepted. Not an Iowa bashfest?  Only to a Hawkeye. 

Nice to see that we don't have drinkers among us,  eh, friends?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

22 minutes ago, Maxwell Smart said:

Exhibit B.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

6 minutes ago, Maxwell Smart said:

Cathy Lee clearly demonstrated how Hawkeye fan acts after a loss. Her son dominates for years and he gets pinned and the craziness ensues. He still hasn't recovered, which is a shame in itself.

If you are going to be the grammar police, then allow me to correct you. It is pinfelled.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge