InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

9 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

In true mat fashion, this thread proves what a bunch of goofballs we are here. I like it.

Ban is fine. But that doesn't stop the parade. I feel like I'm in New Orleans. Someone, throw me some beads.

93K-pounds-of-Mardi-Gras-beads-found-in-

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

In true mat fashion, this thread proves what a bunch of goofballs we are here. I like it.

Ban is fine. But that doesn't stop the parade. I feel like I'm in New Orleans. Someone, throw me some beads.

I mightn't trust beads from some of us deplorable turdbiscuits.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

16 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I mightn't trust beads from some of us deplorable turdbiscuits.

True story. As a rookie in NO for my 1st Mardi gras, I attempted to pick up some beads off the street. I was stopped immediately by my college buddy hosts. Nope. Don't even think about touching anything off Bourbon Street. It's all toxic trash (much like Bigbrog's posts.)

4 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

What if the beads make you the best chess player in the world?

Do it.

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Could this be the last turdbiscuit?

No... see below.

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

True story. As a rookie in NO for my 1st Mardi gras, I attempted to pick up some beads off the street. I was stopped immediately by my college buddy hosts. Nope. Don't even think about touching anything off Bourbon Street. It's all toxic trash (much like Bigbrog's posts.)

I trust three week old chewed gum off the lamp posts on bourbon street every time I geaux.

Also...

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Could this be the last turdbiscuit?

Fin.

On 9/29/2023 at 8:29 AM, Plasmodium said:

Ban is owning folks over on NWT.  I'm entertained.

He is owning nobody, anywhere.  He has had nearly everything he’s posted shown to be wrong, inaccurate, or dishonest.  Not everyone bothers to reply to him, some have him on ignore.  Repudiating his nonsense is easy enough but of no real benefit.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

He is owning nobody, anywhere.  He has had nearly everything he’s posted shown to be wrong, inaccurate, or dishonest.  Not everyone bothers to reply to him, some have him on ignore.  Repudiating his nonsense is easy enough but of no real benefit.

Well,  you sure reply to me often,  eh?

Funny, I don't recall posting anything that isn't factual, which is precisely why no one refutes me. Post facts and you don't have to worry about being refuted. 

I'd certainly welcome a for instance, if you can find one. 

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

58 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ban (the Deuce) has his own beer:

Trumpbeer.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

But what about Bob?  🤷‍♀️

The obsession continues with Deuce...

... as I keep reminding you and NHS, I'm not as important as you think I am, Deuce. 

But,  I am learning to be flattered by both of your adulation.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

10 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

The obsession continues with Deuce...

... as I keep reminding you and NHS, I'm not as important as you think I am, Deuce. 

But,  I am learning to be flattered by both of your adulation.

Hey now, hey now, hear what I say now
Happiness is just around the corner
Hey now, hey now, hear what I say now
I'll.  Be.  There.  For.  You!

Last word.

Adulation =/= pity, by definition.  FYI.  J/s.  Completely different words.  Google it.  Pity is the word you are looking for.  I don't see an 'A' word for pity in the thesaurus either.  So not sure what you're going at there.