The Tattle 2.0

Ban Basketball

13 hours ago, ionel said:

Remedial?  This is high level complex math for Ban.

Says the one that didn't think that 1÷10 is 10% 

2÷10=20%. 

The stalk continues,  as she still attempts to save face from one month ago. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

14 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Says the one that didn't think that 1÷10 is 10% 

2÷10=20%. 

The stalk continues,  as she still attempts to save face from one month ago. 

The Deuce just can't stop lying, its in his genes.  

5 hours ago, ionel said:

The Deuce just can't stop lying, its in his genes.  

Nope. Where you said that 1÷10 is not 10% is readily available for all of my friends to see on here. 

See for yisselfs, friends. 

1÷10=10%.  The stalk continues...

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

10 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Nope. Where you said that 1÷10 is not 10% is readily available for all of my friends to see on here. 

See for yisselfs, friends. 

1÷10=10%.  The stalk continues...

Then just quote it, let's see it.

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

Then just quote it, let's see it.

I refuse to play the fantasy is reality and reality is fantasy game,  so it's on you.  You said,  in this thread ( I believe) that 1÷10 is not 10%.

2÷10=20%.

Ionel's notification on his alarm clock will now tell him that I just posted. 

7 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I refuse to play the fantasy is reality and reality is fantasy game,  so it's on you.  You said,  in this thread ( I believe) that 1÷10 is not 10%.

2÷10=20%.

Ionel's notification on his alarm clock will now tell him that I just posted. 

No I did not, you are a liar and a Deuce.  

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

No I did not, you are a liar and a Deuce.  

Yes,  you did.  You said that I needed to review all areas of math when I first started this.  That's why I keep saying it.  Reply once more,  Soon of Sam,  and I'll show it for all of the world to see. 

2+10=20%

Edited by Ban Basketball

11 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yes,  you did.  You said that I needed to review all areas of math when I first started this.  That's why I keep saying it.  Reply once more,  Soon of Sam,  and I'll show it for all of the world to see. 

2+10=20%

Then quote what I said.

You are an idiot.  No one can prove a negative but if I said it you could easily prove that I did.

Prove that you've never stolen a car.  You can't do it.  But if you had, we could find the police records to prove you did it.

Everytime you post you just make up new lies.  Maybe you aren't the Deuce but rather the Son of Deuce.  What a dumbo!

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

31 minutes ago, ionel said:

Then quote what I said.

You are an idiot.  No one can prove a negative but if I said it you could easily prove that I did.

Prove that you've never stolen a car.  You can't do it.  But if you had, we could find the police records to prove you did it.

Everytime you post you just make up new lies.  Maybe you aren't the Deuce but rather the Son of Deuce.  What a dumbo!

The 8th post in this thread,  Deuce. You accused me of having to review math, all the while being inaccurate in your assertion. 

Any wonder why I keep saying reality is fantasy and fantasy is reality,  friends?

Now, any bets that ionel says that she DIDN'T say this?

5÷10=50%

Look at those stalking numbers,  friends!

Edited by Ban Basketball

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

The 8th post in this thread,  Deuce. You accused me of having to review math, all the while being inaccurate in your assertion. 

Any wonder why I keep saying reality is fantasy and fantasy is reality,  friends?

Now, any bets that ionel says that she DIDN'T say this?

5÷10=50%

Look at those stalking numbers,  friends!

Then quote it, do you not know how to use the quite button?

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

Then quote it, do you not know how to use the quite button?

This is so tedious.  I'm on my phone,  cooking for my wife,  who is ill. My phone doesn't have the ability to do that,  which is why I'm telling you that it's the eighth post IN THIS THREAD. READ IT!

5÷10=50%.

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Weird...why did Ban previously get banned again??  

@BobDole and @Husker_Du...you two are saints!

Cancel culture.

Another freedom loving authoritarian. 

5 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I believe this post - the 8th post in the thread - is the post in question.

Just trying to help. (Don't hate the messenger!)

And so where did I say in that post that 1 ÷ 10 is not equal to 10% ?

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

And so where did I say in that post that 1 ÷ 10 is not equal to 10% ?

Wrong guy. I didn't say that - and am not particularly interested in that discussion.

That's a thing for you and Ban to settle. He's got his own gig going.

(But it is noteworthy that you posted "not as sharp as Trump" - which does kind of imply you believe Trump is at least a little bit sharp. Just sayin')

5 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Wrong guy. I didn't say that - and am not particularly interested in that discussion.

That's a thing for you and Ban to settle. He's got his own gig going.

(But it is noteworthy that you posted "not as sharp as Trump" - which does kind of imply you believe Trump is at least a little bit sharp. Just sayin')

Like said, I didn't say Trump was sharp.  Many of us believe Trump is about as sharp as a potato, apologizes to @Idaho, that makes him pretty dull.  Ban is lower thus not as sharp or more dull depending on how you want to phrase it.  

Edited by ionel

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

Like said, I didn't say Trump was sharp.  Many of us believe Trump is about as sharp as a potato, apologizes to @Idaho, that makes him pretty dull.  Ban is lower thus not as sharp or more dull depending on how you want to phrase it.  

The above, underlined and in bold, is exactly the way BS politicians speak.

Are you saying that YOU think Trump is not sharp?

3 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The above, underlined and in bold, is exactly the way BS politicians speak.

Are you saying that YOU think Trump is not sharp?

Yes.  You think he is!?

BTW:  Its not wrestling season yet so many of us are in BS mode, that doesn't mean we are politicians.  😉

Edited by ionel