Another baseless Bidenomics result

mspart

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-economy-adds-187000-jobs-in-august-unemployment-rate-unexpectedly-rises-to-38-155705157.html

US economy adds 187,000 jobs in August, unemployment rate unexpectedly rises to 3.8%

You can read the article but adding jobs equals higher unemployment?  Must be the new Bidenomics math!!   Or it is quantum mechanics happening.   Maybe unemployment will be 1.4 if they open the box again. 

mspart

12 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Such a horrible job, increasing jobs and keeping the unemployment low. 

Can't we find a way to impeach him to get him out of office?

C'mon Bob, no one wants that, we'd be stuck with salad and even vegetarians aren't crazy about that type of salad. 🥗 

Edited by ionel

2 hours ago, mspart said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-economy-adds-187000-jobs-in-august-unemployment-rate-unexpectedly-rises-to-38-155705157.html

US economy adds 187,000 jobs in August, unemployment rate unexpectedly rises to 3.8%

You can read the article but adding jobs equals higher unemployment?  Must be the new Bidenomics math!!   Or it is quantum mechanics happening.   Maybe unemployment will be 1.4 if they open the box again. 

mspart

This is a spectacularly lame attempt

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I think the strangest observation that I always make when good economic news,  or any good news for the country hits,  Tattletale "News" and AM radio spend all day enraged talking down the good news for everyone. 

HUD McVeigh Hannity usually goes positively berserk for his entire three hours,  enraged about good news for America.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

In further reading, the Yahoo finance site said that labor participation is picking up, which might be the reason for the uptick in unemployment numbers.  

But you have to admit, that the headline is not good news.   Not only that, no one saw a rise in unemployment coming.   Which is why the stock market didn't do well today. 

mspart

35 minutes ago, mspart said:

In further reading, the Yahoo finance site said that labor participation is picking up, which might be the reason for the uptick in unemployment numbers.  

But you have to admit, that the headline is not good news.   Not only that, no one saw a rise in unemployment coming.   Which is why the stock market didn't do well today. 

mspart

Adding jobs and unemployment under 4% is not good news? 

What alternate universe are you living in?

14 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Adding jobs and unemployment under 4% is not good news? 

What alternate universe are you living in?

The one everyone else lives in.   When unemployment jumps from 3.5 to 3.8% in one month and caught everyone by surprise.  That's why the stock market didn't do so well today.  Maybe you should be asking the stock market which world they are living in.  

image.png.6f0fd86d525d4a5f49f23d2c61a0cf93.png

mspart

1 minute ago, mspart said:

The one everyone else lives in.   When unemployment jumps from 3.5 to 3.8% in one month and caught everyone by surprise.  That's why the stock market didn't do so well today.  Maybe you should be asking the stock market which world they are living in.  

mspart

Why weren't you complaining in May when it went from 3.4 to 3.7? 

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Why weren't you crowing about how great it was?

mspart

2 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Can't answer my question again, did I stump you?

This is too easy.

What?   You say this in response to my question?   Wow!

mspart

Just now, mspart said:

What?   You say this in response to my question?   Wow!

mspart

You obviously don't know how conversations work.

I'll help you out since you are challenged in that department.

One person asks a question
The next person answers that question and adds anything they would like to ask
Repeat until we are all dumber because we read your posts.

2 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

Be careful attributing one day moves in the stock market to a single specific event. It is a tad more complex than that. 

And one day is not how you should evaluate the stock market, anyway.

3 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

Wait a minute. The Russell 1000 was +0.24% today. The Russell 2000 was +1.11% today. Are you trying to take a victory lap over that?

It just keeps getting dumber.