The ballad of Bidenomics. The song: Rich Men North of Richmond

Paul158

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

I've not heard it,  but when every bigot in the land is applauding and lauding it, that's enough information to tell me to avoid at all costs. 

You don't have to listen to it. Just read the lyrics. Have an open mind. He doesn't watch Fox News . he doesn't listen to AM radio. He said he is an independent and not really political.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

30 million YouTube views in 12 days.

Which perfectly matches with Tattletale "News" viewership,  but they all is free thinkers who do think for themselves.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Which perfectly matches with Tattletale "News" viewership,  but they all is free thinkers who do think for themselves.

Only you could take a lot of viewership as a way to bash something and a group of people.  And then tied viewership to something called "Tattletale News"...and won't even tell us what that even means.  You never did say why you called people who watched the video bigots...PLEASE explain what the heck is going on in that crazy little brain of yours. 

• Fire 2

51 minutes ago, headshuck said:

If you look way back, I’ll bet you’d find a post “look at how tiny Trump’s inauguration crowd is compared to Obama.”

We may never know what goes on inside his head. Maybe that's a good thing.

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Only you could take a lot of viewership as a way to bash something and a group of people.  And then tied viewership to something called "Tattletale News"...and won't even tell us what that even means.  You never did say why you called people who watched the video bigots...PLEASE explain what the heck is going on in that crazy little brain of yours. 

If the shoe fits,  wear it.

It's the usual bigots who are lauding this goofball, not the "woke" (whatever that means) folks. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

i'll try explaining 'woke' to you...

it's a person who disregards clear and obvious sensibilities and science in favor of some progressive lunacy to 

A) score brownie points among other likeminded nutbags

B) feel good about themselves

it's rather simple.

you're one of them. 

it's why you think men and women should play sports together.

it's why you like CNN.

and it's why you wear a mask alone in your car. 

• Fire 4

TBD

42 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i'll try explaining 'woke' to you...

it's a person who disregards clear and obvious sensibilities and science in favor of some progressive lunacy to 

A) score brownie points among other likeminded nutbags

B) feel good about themselves

it's rather simple.

you're one of them. 

it's why you think men and women should play sports together.

it's why you like CNN.

and it's why you wear a mask alone in your car. 

Are there any questions class? Class dismissed.

24 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Are there any questions class? Class dismissed.

[Arm shoots up in the back of the classroom.  Little Johnny stands]

Yo!  Teach! Not so fast.  I got one!!

[Teacher rolls eyes , mumbles something and realizes he is about to get owned]

Go ahead, Little Johnny

[Class laughs, 'cause they love LJ]

How come the definition in the dictionary of the English language is so different?  How come that one doesn't look like it was written by a two year old?

9 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

[Arm shoots up in the back of the classroom.  Little Johnny stands]

Yo!  Teach! Not so fast.  I got one!!

[Teacher rolls eyes , mumbles something and realizes he is about to get owned]

Go ahead, Little Johnny

[Class laughs, 'cause they love LJ]

How come the definition in the dictionary of the English language is so different?  How come that one doesn't look like it was written by a two year old?

Teacher says to Lj that is simple because unfortunately the dictionary and the people who manage it have gone woke.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

If the shoe fits,  wear it.

It's the usual bigots who are lauding this goofball, not the "woke" (whatever that means) folks. 

What shoe and who is to wear it??  Come on man...let us in.  What in the heck are you even talking about.

And I'll challenge you any freaking day to see who is the bigot.  Never on here have I ever disparaged someone for their life choices, or a group of people.  You do it every day!

• Fire 1

On the topic of Bidenomics: $450M is available to build clean energy in coal country. 

Most of the infrastructure money that the GOP voted against is heading to red states. 

Coal country is getting more for their tax dollars than they're being taxed for.

Coal is declining for many reasons: it's harder to get than the stuff they already stripped off the top, it's more expensive than NG, tech for renewables is catching up, climate denialism is going up in smoke...

Anyway, there is an answer for coal country. Biden did something to help, which is more than the last several administrations have done. 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

What shoe and who is to wear it??  Come on man...let us in.  What in the heck are you even talking about.

And I'll challenge you any freaking day to see who is the bigot.  Never on here have I ever disparaged someone for their life choices, or a group of people.  You do it every day!

Yeah,  right.  I've been involved with civil rights issues for 25 years.  Kind of like the only one who is a victim of systemic discrimination is Deuce, right?

Unprovoked by name calling,  I disparage others on here for their life choices!? I don't think so. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, denger said:

On the topic of Bidenomics: $450M is available to build clean energy in coal country. 

Most of the infrastructure money that the GOP voted against is heading to red states. 

Coal country is getting more for their tax dollars than they're being taxed for.

Coal is declining for many reasons: it's harder to get than the stuff they already stripped off the top, it's more expensive than NG, tech for renewables is catching up, climate denialism is going up in smoke...

Anyway, there is an answer for coal country. Biden did something to help, which is more than the last several administrations have done. 

I don't think we are talking about coal are we? 

The 9 most terrifying words in the English language. I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Have you seen the amount of destruction it takes to the environment to mine lithium and the other metals necessary? You might want to take a look at the mines on YouTube.

Have you ever looked up the amount concrete, steel.plastics,oil and petroleum products it takes to make one wind turbine? They only last 20 to 25 years. How environmentally intelligent (or safe )  is that. The solar panels only last 25 years. Where does all the panels and turbines go when they are replaced?

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Fire 2

7 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Have you ever looked up the amount concrete, steel.plastics,oil and petroleum products it takes to make one wind turbine? 

Don't forget the diesel fuel.  Have you ever seen them transport and construct, they don't do it with EV trucks.  Also repair crews are mostly diesel powered trucks.  Likewise hydro dams etc constructed and maintained with diesel power.  Yes technology advances are moving us in a better direction but we will still be dependent on diesel and some coal for a long time. 

• Fire 2

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

Don't forget the diesel fuel.  Have you ever seen them transport and construct, they don't do it with EV trucks.  Also repair crews are mostly diesel powered trucks.  Likewise hydro dams etc constructed and maintained with diesel power.  Yes technology advances are moving us in a better direction but we will still be dependent on diesel and some coal for a long time. 

They mine or remove 500,000 lbs to 1.3 million lbs of dirt to get enough minerals to make ONE EV car battery . 250 tons to 650 tons of earth removed. The transition to other sources needs to be done with a great deal of thought. The wild west approach will cause more harm then any good. Good well thought out technology takes time.

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

They mine or remove 500,000 lbs to 1.3 million lbs of dirt to get enough minerals to make ONE EV car battery . 250 tons to 650 tons of earth removed. The transition to other sources needs to be done with a great deal of thought. The wild west approach will cause more harm then any good. Good well thought out technology takes time.

But they mine it with EV machines, correct?  🙄

• Fire 2