Obama’s chef

headshuck

11 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Did he get dropped off at the train station? I can’t find any news about it.

Barack asked for steak, Michelle said "you'll eat vegie egg plant and like it!"  And ... well you know the rest of the story.  

Edited by ionel

5 hours ago, headshuck said:

Did he get dropped off at the train station? I can’t find any news about it.

I'm sure, headshuck, if you want to find "news" about it online hard enough ... you'll find the exact "news" you're looking for.

And other, seemingly like-minded types, will undoubtedly assist you in your search. Best of luck to you.

but why isn't it bigger news?

you know very well that if trumps or Desantis's chef ended up dead... the msm would be in it neck deep.

they would be camped out at marlago or disney land or where ever

i mean romney killed a woman by giving her cancer, speaking of playing the same hits over and over

Edited by Scouts Honor

8 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

you know very well that if trumps or Desantis's chef ended up dead... the msm would be in it neck deep.

i mean romney killed a woman by giving her cancer, speaking of playing the same hits over and over

The problem here is that you've made a claim and just assumed it's true for the purpose of making your argument.  Not every death is a huge news story, tragic though it is to the deceased person's family and friends.  A certain segment is trying to weaponize this tragedy with no evidence other than they were employed by the Obamas.  It's the Seth Rich tragedy all over again. 

• Fire 1

49 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

The only thing I love more than a what about argument is a made up what about argument.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

43 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

The problem here is that you've made a claim and just assumed it's true for the purpose of making your argument.  Not every death is a huge news story, tragic though it is to the deceased person's family and friends.  A certain segment is trying to weaponize this tragedy with no evidence other than they were employed by the Obamas.  It's the Seth Rich tragedy all over again. 

22 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

The only thing I love more than a what about argument is a made up what about argument.

the romney media surge actually happened...

6 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

the romney media surge actually happened...

Not really.  A pro‐Obama PAC made an unfair ad and the ad was reported on, all of the mainstream articles I can find provide full context to the claims and seem to at least insinuate the unfairness of the ad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/priorities-ad-ties-mitt-romney-to-cancer-death/2012/08/07/d723d8c0-e084-11e1-8fc5-a7dcf1fc161d_blog.html

https://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/is-romney-to-blame-for-cancer-death/

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/woman-mentioned-in-priorities-ad-died-in-06-131332