Death Penalty for Trump?

DJT

You hate Trump...you're going to find everything that is in the indictment true and he'll be convicted.   You like Trump you will find every reason to think he is innocent. 

My take...and always has been...can't stand Trump....but you have to be an idiot to think he hasn't been the most attacked president ever.   Rationalize it away all you want...Trump is targeted.   There is no way he should get convicted for "lying"!!  Seriously...do you all not listen to politicians every freaking day lie???  George Bush lied!   Bill Clinton lied!!  Obama lied!  

And again...show me where Trump said "Strom the Capital and stop the democratic process!"  NO ONE can show that evidence...EVER!!  So stop with the stupid..."He lied!!"  "He insinuated it!!" "Did you read the indictment??"   Good grief!!!  It's a freaking indictment....of course it's going to paint the worst possible picture it can.  

I'll leave this here...common sense is a lost art when it comes to politics.  People will always rationalize and have the perspective that fits the narrative for their political side that they want to WIN!!

• Fire 2

7 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

You hate Trump...you're going to find everything that is in the indictment true and he'll be convicted.   You like Trump you will find every reason to think he is innocent. 

My take...and always has been...can't stand Trump....but you have to be an idiot to think he hasn't been the most attacked president ever.   Rationalize it away all you want...Trump is targeted.   There is no way he should get convicted for "lying"!!  Seriously...do you all not listen to politicians every freaking day lie???  George Bush lied!   Bill Clinton lied!!  Obama lied!  

And again...show me where Trump said "Strom the Capital and stop the democratic process!"  NO ONE can show that evidence...EVER!!  So stop with the stupid..."He lied!!"  "He insinuated it!!" "Did you read the indictment??"   Good grief!!!  It's a freaking indictment....of course it's going to paint the worst possible picture it can.  

I'll leave this here...common sense is a lost art when it comes to politics.  People will always rationalize and have the perspective that fits the narrative for their political side that they want to WIN!!

Agreed.

But only on here are people attempting to make this about just lying. There is a reason the whole "storm the capitol" is not part of the indictment.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Agreed.
But only on here are people attempting to make this about just lying. There is a reason the whole "storm the capitol" is not part of the indictment.

It’s almost like they didn’t read or try to understand the 45 pages of double spaced indictment.

Hard to imagine, eh? /s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Even though you think I’m stupid because of this weird concept that actually reading the document would be a good way to form an opinion on it, I’m going to ask again anyway….you still haven’t read it yet, have you?  Because if you had it would be very clear to you that the charges are nothing about inciting the rioters to storm the Capitol. The charges are about his actions, not just on the state on Jan6, but in the months leading up to it. 

We all know the other presidents lied. We all know Trump was attacked a lot.   Neither has anything to do with this case what so ever.    But those of us that understand that will just go back to being stupid now.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

Who is attacked more - Trump or the combined Joe and Hunter?  The latter IMO.

I feel much of Trump chatter is news - considering all the indictments, investigations and the back and forth responses he initiates and is responsible for.   A lot of that is considered attack in MAGAstan, but it is really not.

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Who is attacked more - Trump or the combined Joe and Hunter?  The latter IMO.

I feel much of Trump chatter is news - considering all the indictments, investigations and the back and forth responses he initiates and is responsible for.   A lot of that is considered attack in MAGAstan, but it is really not.

Which brings up a good point.  And I'm just looking for clarification here.......If Trump is being the most persecuted president ever because he is being indicted for his free speech, how is Biden the most corrupt president ever for saying hi on the phone?    I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, I'm just trying to square the two.

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Which brings up a good point.  And I'm just looking for clarification here.......If Trump is being the most persecuted president ever because he is being indicted for his free speech, how is Biden the most corrupt president ever for saying hi on the phone?    I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, I'm just trying to square the two.

The difference is in which court evidence is presented.  In one case multiple courts of law.  In the other, the court of public opinion.

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Even though you think I’m stupid because of this weird concept that actually reading the document would be a good way to form an opinion on it, I’m going to ask again anyway….you still haven’t read it yet, have you?  Because if you had it would be very clear to you that the charges are nothing about inciting the rioters to storm the Capitol. The charges are about his actions, not just on the state on Jan6, but in the months leading up to it. 

We all know the other presidents lied. We all know Trump was attacked a lot.   Neither has anything to do with this case what so ever.    But those of us that understand that will just go back to being stupid now.

I never said you are stupid...I said it is a stupid opinion to think because he lied about Pence and about the election he should go to prison.  Hell I have stupid opinions every single day.  I have read the freaking indictment...and actual walked through it with a friend of mine that is in the FBI who knows more about law and indictments than you and I put together.  I'll take his opinion over those on a message board...no offence Rasta.  Like I said before I think you are probably a real cool dud in real life...like most on here...we just have very different opinions in regard to this indictment.  I have no problem if Trump goes to prison for something that he absolutely did, but it is stupid to think he will go to prison over a political hit job.

I'll ask this question...do you think ANY of these indictments would have happened if Trump didn't announce he is running for president and just "went away"?  I think we all know the answer to that and that should tell you everything you need to know about these "cases".

• Fire 1

39 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Why don't you have the same scrutiny for Biden as you do for Trump?  There is a lot of "evidence" about Biden out there, but because the current DOJ isn't R there will be no indictments.

7 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I never said you are stupid...I said it is a stupid opinion to think because he lied about Pence and about the election he should go to prison.  Hell I have stupid opinions every single day.  I have read the freaking indictment...and actual walked through it with a friend of mine that is in the FBI who knows more about law and indictments than you and I put together.  I'll take his opinion over those on a message board...no offence Rasta.  Like I said before I think you are probably a real cool dud in real life...like most on here...we just have very different opinions in regard to this indictment.  I have no problem if Trump goes to prison for something that he absolutely did, but it is stupid to think he will go to prison over a political hit job.

I'll ask this question...do you think ANY of these indictments would have happened if Trump didn't announce he is running for president and just "went away"?  I think we all know the answer to that and that should tell you everything you need to know about these "cases".

First- I never shared the opinion that he should go to prison because he lied, so there’s that. And neither is this indictment. In fact, it starts out making that point very clear, so there’s that too. 

Second- number one you don’t know how much I know about the law. I’m not saying I know a lot, or know a little….but to say your friend knows more than you and I combined…..how can you possibly know that?  (This lends to my opinion that people will come up with ‘facts’ they know nothing about to try and sell their point) You can’t know that, yet you say it so matter of factly. But moving on…..what the charges are and what the evidence is, is not a matter of opinion. Sure, everyone can have an opinion on how strong the evidence is, how strong the testimony is, etc etc. But what the actual charges are, is not a matter of opinion. Again, it’s kind of like me saying “it’s my opinion rain water is not liquid”. Well, okay. Me stating that then automatically makes it a valid opinion? No, of course not. And no matter what anyone will admit, these charges are not for thoughts and words, but for actions. The lying part comes in to show the motivation for his actions. Do I believe Trump would have still faced charges had he went away and not run for president, yes I do.  Because I believe the purpose of this is to make sure it never happens again.  

And finally as for Biden/Trump. A few things. 1) unlike many….I don’t automatically relate Biden and trump together whenever the topic of one of them comes up. Each are their own individuals. Each of their ‘cases’ are individual cases.  I’ve paid close attention to both. In the case of Trump, I’ve seen strong evidence, and I think it’s important to note I don’t count media influencers commentary as evidence. And with trump, a lot of that evidence and testimony comes from his inner circle, not from people hell bent on bringing him down. Some even his own words (keep an Eye out for dissemination case coming out of NJ) With Biden, I’ve seen a lot of smoke, but that smoke is coming from people who are hell bent on bringing down. And when it comes time to present actual real hard evidence….well….we have seen a developing pattern here.  I definitely think Biden is guilty of some scrupulous activity. Do I believe it is anything more than the standard M.O. from DC?  At this point it doesn’t appear so. Do I think the allegations against Biden are as dangerous to our country as the allegations against Trump…..not even close. 

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

how can you know that trump is guilty and biden is innocent? 

b/c of bias

same thing

I assume that question was for me, and if so first I have to ask you to redirect me to where I said ‘I know trump is guilty and I know Biden is innocent”

(In fact I’m pretty sure I wrote the statement ‘I believe Biden is guilty of…’)

I guess I'm trying to figure out how the conclusion,  "Biden is guilty" is being thrown around,  given all of the cut and dried "whistleblowers" either can't be found or are disgruntled FBI employees who broke the conditions of their employment. 

I see nothing in reported news that indicates any such thing.  

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

49 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

If he hadn't announced there would be no charges what soever. If his name was Schumer,Pelosi or Biden there would be no charges

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

There is serious TDS going on alright...two tiered justice malarkey.

Given the fact that educators cannot discuss systemic forms of prejudice, discrimination, and racism in several states (and growing), it's only slightly ironic that there is full on systemic forms of these things when it comes to one of our political parties.  😉

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

yes, educators can't used fabricated explanations of history.

We've never been able to, certainly not where I work.  It is grounds for removal from your post and severe reprimand.

I do have to say, I completely agree with the two tiers of justice argument. 100%

Beyond the obvious current example, let’s look at a list of people who have been defendants against 42 felonies regarding classified documents, military plans, and overturning elections, in two different jurisdictions, and were released free of bail. They are:

Additionally, let’s look at the upcoming hearing dates for the Senate Judiciary Committee to investigate Jared Kushner, former administration official, and his 2 billion dollar deal with the Saudi right after leaving office. Those dates are:

Mark you calendars!  MAGA!!

Edited by WrestlingRasta