Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

18 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Ahhh....everyone site back and bath in the hypocrisy on full display...

What hypocrisy is it that you speak of? Sit back and bathe in what? (See how I fixed the 'e' there?)

State your prediction, future-sayer...

Er, wait. Both parties are full of political hypocrites. Hypocrisy isn't a prediction - it's a guarantee.

That was a can't-lose post, nicely done.

(Except for the 'e' - try to remember the 'e')

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Wait - but if you "read a dictionary" ... and "the dictionary describes pretty much every semi-automatic gun out there" ... which you've clearly said... doesn't it follow that you'd know an awful lot about guns?

Just going by your logic. As I've already posted, I'm no weapons expert. Nor have I claimed to be.

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

It's like the f'ing Russians around here. So many incompetent dopes. 

You’ve admitted you don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to gun laws.  You’ve displayed that reading comprehension is not your best suite.  Now, are you really qualified to discuss f’ing russians?  Better be convincing. 

• Fire 1

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

What hypocrisy is it that you speak of? Sit back and bathe in what? (See how I fixed the 'e' there?)

State your prediction, future-sayer...

Er, wait. Both parties are full of political hypocrites. Hypocrisy isn't a prediction - it's a guarantee.

That was a can't-lose post, nicely done.

(Except for the 'e' - try to remember the 'e')

There it is...once again we all marvel at the pure brilliance of GWN...thank you for being here...just think how many "e's" would be lost if it weren't for you...you deserve it, go pat yourself on your back and keep repeating how smart you are in that mirror.

Did I forget any "e's"??

18 hours ago, Offthemat said:

You’ve admitted you don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to gun laws.  You’ve displayed that reading comprehension is not your best suite.  Now, are you really qualified to discuss f’ing russians?  Better be convincing. 

Just a pile of incorrect statements in that post.

I feel no need to convince you, or anyone else, that what Russia is doing right now in Ukraine is incredibly wrong and incredibly dangerous to much of (if not all) the world population. F'ing Russians - no need for that garbage.

17 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

There it is...once again we all marvel at the pure brilliance of GWN...thank you for being here...just think how many "e's" would be lost if it weren't for you...you deserve it, go pat yourself on your back and keep repeating how smart you are in that mirror.

Did I forget any "e's"??

Just the one in "humor"...

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Just a pile of incorrect statements in that post.

I feel no need to convince you, or anyone else, that what Russia is doing right now in Ukraine is incredibly wrong and incredibly dangerous to much of (if not all) the world population. F'ing Russians - no need for that garbage.

Couldn’t even stay on topic, much less convince anybody. 

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Couldn’t even stay on topic, much less convince anybody. 

As I just posted on another thread... if you've got a point, make it.

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a dull distraction.

My time is better spent following the f'ing Russians committing war crimes in Ukraine. Those b**tards.

13 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

My time is better spent following the f'ing Russians committing war crimes in Ukraine. Those b**tards.

Yeah, my point is: I don’t think anyone takes you seriously.  

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

14 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

nothing says i dont care what you think, more than ongoing, extensive and repeated daily claims explaining your disdain in great detail and that you dont care what other people think

• Fire 2

9 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

nothing says i dont care what you think, more than ongoing, extensive and repeated daily claims explaining your disdain in great detail and that you dont care what other people think

I know you claim to be a jarhead, but none of the marines I know are so delicate about other people's opinions.

In fact, they are generally not at all concerned about much that isn't actually important.

I can't think of one that would be bothered to try to stir the pot all day on a silly internet message board.

If you really are a marine, and not another internet fake, you seem to be a soft version. Be yourself, I support you.

I know you claim to be a jarhead, but none of the marines I know are so delicate about other people's opinions.

In fact, they are generally not at all concerned about much that isn't actually important.

I can't think of one that would be bothered to try to stir the pot all day on a silly internet message board.

If you really are a marine, and not another internet fake, you seem to be a soft version. Be yourself, I support you.

i just said yesterday that i am not a warrior.

yes, you dont call anyone names or stir the pot.

18 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

i just said yesterday that i am not a warrior.

yes, you dont call anyone names or stir the pot.

You are becoming more and more tedious each day.

Below is the post you made two days ago (unedited) - reads like someone claiming to be a Marine combat vet. 

There are actual, real, military folks here - some with combat experience. What you're posting is a disgrace.

On 7/28/2023 at 9:35 AM, Scouts Honor said:

Marine combat vet. I carried the M14 the first few months and then was issued the M16. It is true the M14 is heavier, but we were used to it. It always fired and the 7.62 round put a man down. It would penetrate cement block, jungle and just about anything else. The M16 was issued with two magazines and we had to find out on our own that if you loaded it with the full 20 rounds, it would jam. Seventeen rounds became our load. We only got one cleaning kit per fire team (3 or 4 ) and when the rifle jammed as it constantly did, you needed the cleaning rod to push the shell out of the chamber. In fire fights, we were hurling the thing back and forth and if you were inaccurate someone had to go out, under fire, to retrieve it. There were times that we all were jammed and Marines died because of this insanity. It was difficult to adjust sight. No knockdown power. I was on point one day and caught a VC in a patty. He took off and I began firing. Seventeen rounds and several into a second mag, he finally went down. I thought I was missing him at about 150 yards, but when I walked up to him he was swiss cheese. He motioned for a drink of water and when I handed it to him he pitched a grenade at me. Only that explosion finished him. With the M14, they went down on the first round. Finally, walking point, I surprised an NVA team setting up an ambush. I fired first on full auto at 10 yards. but my rifle jammed. They shot the Hell out of me until my squad leader, Clp. Shetterly dropped a second M79 round on them. Somehow, I walked away with light wounds but my M16 took 4 rounds and was done for. That is why I will take the M14, every time and I have more, just got tired of the question.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

You are becoming more and more tedious each day.

Below is the post you made two days ago (unedited) - reads like someone claiming to be a Marine combat vet. 

There are actual, real, military folks here - some with combat experience. What you're posting is a disgrace.

oh, so thats why you thought i was a marine.

these are comments from actual vets.