Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

What it’s going to come down to is if Hunter is charged under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, it is an admission that Joe is corrupt, even if Joe is never charged. Joe lied about having any knowledge of or discussion with Hunter about his foreign business dealings, because in doing so, it would’ve required Hunter to register as a foreign agent, which he didn’t.  This would also show the corruption of the DOJ for their part in the attempted plea deal that would’ve ended the investigation into Hunter’s FARA violations.

More likely to happen? Nothing.

12 minutes ago, DJT said:

What it’s going to come down to is if Hunter is charged under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, it is an admission that Joe is corrupt, even if Joe is never charged. Joe lied about having any knowledge of or discussion with Hunter about his foreign business dealings, because in doing so, it would’ve required Hunter to register as a foreign agent, which he didn’t.  This would also show the corruption of the DOJ for their part in the attempted plea deal that would’ve ended the investigation into Hunter’s FARA violations.

More likely to happen? Nothing.

Lied to whom?

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Lied to whom?

Well, he is lying in the video just above in headshuck’s post. He repeated that lie over and over. The official language used by White House has even now become Joe wasn’t “involved” with Hunter’s business dealings.

Reporter: Joe has said on more than one occasion he has never spoken with Hunter about his overseas business dealings, does the White House still hold that position?

KJP: President Biden has never been involved with any of his son’s business ventures.

Reporter: But has he spok…

KJP: I’ll repeat, President Biden was not involved with any of his son’s business activities. Next question.

… Funny how that morphed with the recent uncoverings. I’m sure it will continue to morph as politically expedient.

Here is what is happening...dems think it is a nothing burger...repubs think it is the smoking gun.  Problem is politics gets in the way of being logical and you all are demonstrating that...Trump is corrupt...Biden is corrupt.  Get out of your own way and quite being partisan.   You dems who think Biden or his son didn't profit from dad's position are freaking idiots.  Trump is an idiot who also profited from being president...he at least had a few good policies.  

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, that's been widely debunked and also, making aid contingent is not illegal in any way; the vast majority of the aid we offer is contingent.  The guy in question, Viktor Shokin, was widely seen as corrupt throughout Ukraine.

As to things Hunter says, you can't have him be both an unreliable ***duck duck goose** up criminal AND the fulcrum of the case.  It's also not direct evidence, you would need bank records actually showing the things you're claiming (or something equivalent).

I'm not saying Biden never benefitted or took improper benefits.  You would never lose money if you bet on politicians partaking in corrupt behavior.  I'm saying there's no sort of convincing evidence thusfar presented.  If something comes out in the future, which it very well might, I'll review it.  Meanwhile the Republicans keep putting on these hearings, blowing all kinds of smoke about the evidence they're going to have, and so far it's all nothingburgers.  Again, I will not be surprised in the least if something comes out at some point:  I think of politicians and corruption the same way I do of high-level athletes and PEDs.  I would guess the vast, vast, vast majority partake.

Its hard to catch good criminals.

4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, that's been widely debunked and also, making aid contingent is not illegal in any way; the vast majority of the aid we offer is contingent.  The guy in question, Viktor Shokin, was widely seen as corrupt throughout Ukraine.

As to things Hunter says, you can't have him be both an unreliable ***duck duck goose** up criminal AND the fulcrum of the case.  It's also not direct evidence, you would need bank records actually showing the things you're claiming (or something equivalent).

I'm not saying Biden never benefitted or took improper benefits.  You would never lose money if you bet on politicians partaking in corrupt behavior.  I'm saying there's no sort of convincing evidence thusfar presented.  If something comes out in the future, which it very well might, I'll review it.  Meanwhile the Republicans keep putting on these hearings, blowing all kinds of smoke about the evidence they're going to have, and so far it's all nothingburgers.  Again, I will not be surprised in the least if something comes out at some point:  I think of politicians and corruption the same way I do of high-level athletes and PEDs.  I would guess the vast, vast, vast majority partake.

Most of our notorious mafia criminals only got charged with mail fraud. Maybe we can get Joe on mail fraud.

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Here is what is happening...dems think it is a nothing burger...repubs think it is the smoking gun.  Problem is politics gets in the way of being logical and you all are demonstrating that...Trump is corrupt...Biden is corrupt.  Get out of your own way and quite being partisan.   You dems who think Biden or his son didn't profit from dad's position are freaking idiots.  Trump is an idiot who also profited from being president...he at least had a few good policies.  

No disagreement here about them both being shitbags.

I think Trump would do his best work in the second term without having to worry about being re-elected. He would fully be the wrecking ball he won his first election promising to be.

I also think Biden would do his most harmful work in his second term without having to worry about being re-elected (or living to the end of it). He will cater to the most “progressive” members not having to worry about alienating the centrists.

• Fire 2

8 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Of course all of the above profited from their positions.  And it is corruption.  That doesn't make it illegal, much less actionable by a prosecutor.  They will never get evidence to show that Joe Biden changed US foreign policy to enrich himself. It doesn't exist.  I don't begrudge them continuing to look, but watching MAGA congressional representatives come to press conferences with faces all aglow to lie, lie and lie some more is now laughable. One would expect MAGA to feel foolish and fleeced after awhile, but no.

4 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

It is true, and it is unfortunate, that mostly ALL politicians are more interested in personal profit than improving our country.

What is even more difficult to understand is why folks here continue to support those same politicians - while attempting to make the same dumb argument about R vs D... instead about which of the crooked politicians needs to be sent packing.

Make no mistake. The lying, crooked politicians love the R vs D debate. That keeps the focus off them and their shenanigans. They continue to make deals with big money lobbyists and continue to buy cabins and yachts.

The sheep? Nope - doesn't apply to either party. The real sheep are the people who continue with the R vs D debate. The debate that pits roughly half the country against the other half and is endlessly useless.

As Americans first, the R vs D debate is wrongheaded. We're on the same team to begin with. That shouldn't change. Everything else should come after that understanding.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth
  • Fire 1

6 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

It is true, and it is unfortunate, that mostly ALL politicians are more interested in personal profit than improving our country.

What is even more difficult to understand is why folks here continue to support those same politicians - while attempting to make the same dumb argument about R vs D... instead about which of the crooked politicians needs to be sent packing.

Make no mistake. The lying, crooked politicians love the R vs D debate. That keeps the focus off them and their shenanigans. They continue to make deals with big money lobbyists and continue to buy cabins and yachts.

The sheep? Nope - doesn't apply to either party. The real sheep are the people who continue with the R vs D debate. The debate that pits roughly half the country against the other half and is endlessly useless.

As Americans first, the R vs D debate is wrongheaded. We're on the same team to begin with. That shouldn't change. Everything else should come after that understanding.

This is true. However, the R vs. D debate on this thread, is us more “conservative” people calling out Bidens for being criminals and you more “progressive” people defending them, while readily admitting all politicians are corrupt. According to your argument above, you should be calling out the Bidens as well, not defending them.

I’ll admit Trump broke laws, but that doesn’t change my opinion that the charges are politically motivated and unequally applied. By the letter of the law, Pence, Biden and Clinton all broke the same law regarding retaining classified materials… probably dozens (hundreds) of other politicians of both parties, as well. Charge them all. Put them all in prison. 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, DJT said:

I’ll admit Trump broke laws, but that doesn’t change my opinion that the charges are politically motivated and unequally applied. By the letter of the law, Pence, Biden and Clinton all broke the same law regarding retaining classified materials… probably dozens (hundreds) of other politicians of both parties, as well. Charge them all. Put them all in prison. 

Based on the readily available information on all four cases, this is extreeeeeeemley misinformed.  The actions of the other three are in no way shape or form similar to Trumps, with the exception of documents at the house.   The how they got there and what they did when they were found, are completely different, and the reason for the charges.

6 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The problem comes when they want it so bad they are willing to commit crimes in order gain the profits. 

10 minutes ago, DJT said:

This is true. However, the R vs. D debate on this thread, is us more “conservative” people calling out Bidens for being criminals and you more “progressive” people defending them, while readily admitting all politicians are corrupt. According to your argument above, you should be calling out the Bidens as well, not defending them.

Calling them out for what? Literally no concrete evidence has been presented, just speculation that inevitably goes nowhere year after year.  Doesn't that annoy you?

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Based on the readily available information on all four cases, this is extreeeeeeemley misinformed.  The actions of the other three are in no way shape or form similar to Trumps, with the exception of documents at the house.   The how they got there and what they did when they were found, are completely different, and the reason for the charges.

Did you forget about the classified documents sitting in  a unsecured closet at U PENN Biden Center. I don't believe the people moving the boxes had  a security clearance. I pretty sure lawyers do not move  storage boxes. I doubt the lawyers who eventually got there had a security clearance to handle the documents.

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

If you steal something (retain classified documents), see all of the people in your crime ring (politicians) getting busted, then you turn yourself in, it doesn’t make you righteous. You still stole and should be prosecuted. If you try to cover up your stealing, you should be prosecuted for stealing and the subsequent attempt to cover it up.

It is illegal to retain classified documents. The intent or motivation or knowledge of doing so is not a factor… the act alone is the crime. The Clinton case is most closely aligned with the Trump case, and it is a travesty of justice that she wasn’t charged. Show me another republican who did something similar, and I’ll say they should be charged, too.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, DJT said:

If you steal something (retain classified documents), see all of the people in your crime ring (politicians) getting busted, then you turn yourself in, it doesn’t make you righteous. You still stole and should be prosecuted. If you try to cover up your stealing, you should be prosecuted for stealing and the subsequent attempt to cover it up.

It is illegal to retain classified documents. The intent or motivation or knowledge of doing so is not a factor… the act alone is the crime. The Clinton case is most closely aligned with the Trump case, and it is a travesty of justice that she wasn’t charged. Show me another republican who did something similar, and I’ll say they should be charged, too.

Also the FBI made appointments days in advance to come by and look at Joe's multiple homes. That seems a little suspicious to me.  

13 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Calling them out for what? Literally no concrete evidence has been presented, just speculation that inevitably goes nowhere year after year.  Doesn't that annoy you?

GWN said all politicians are corrupt and self-serving. I agree. Any chance we have to get rid of a career politician, we should take it. 

You seem to want a higher level of evidence against democrats than republicans (or more precisely you attack republicans while giving democrats a pass). Even with video evidence of Biden accepting a bribe, you’d come up with an excuse (probably that it was AI-generated 🙄).

What concrete evidence do you have that makes you so sure Trump is absolutely guilty? Hearsay? An audiotape of him “bragging” about a document, though at the same time you say anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie? 

3 minutes ago, DJT said:

GWN said all politicians are corrupt and self-serving. I agree. Any chance we have to get rid of a career politician, we should take it. 

You seem to want a higher level of evidence against democrats than republicans (or more precisely you attack republicans while giving democrats a pass). Even with video evidence of Biden accepting a bribe, you’d come up with an excuse (probably that it was AI-generated 🙄).

What concrete evidence do you have that makes you so sure Trump is absolutely guilty? Hearsay? An audiotape of him “bragging” about a document, though at the same time you say anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie? 

I'll agree with that as well, but I'll also assert it is not necessarily illegal and it is not the source of Trump's legal woes.

I want any evidence concrete enough to be presentable in a court of law.  That is the standard and it is pretty low. It doesn't exist after years of investigation.  It is never going to exist at this rate.

So much evidence has been presented to and accepted by grand juries against Trump.  All I want is that level of evidence.  You are only talking about the existence of documents, which isn't even the tip of the iceberg.  I don't actually say Trump is guilty, because he gets his days, weeks and years in court for his many, many charges.

36 minutes ago, DJT said:

The intent or motivation or knowledge of doing so is not a factor

You can't honestly believe that.  

36 minutes ago, DJT said:

The Clinton case is most closely aligned with the Trump case, and it is a travesty of justice that she wasn’t charged. Show me another republican who did something similar, and I’ll say they should be charged, too.

James Comey, the republican who reopened the investigation ten days before the 2016 election, clearly stated sloppy handling, but lack of intent was the reason for not charging. He's not exactly a Clinton apologist.  It is in no way what so ever similar to the Trump case.

25 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Also the FBI made appointments days in advance to come by and look at Joe's multiple homes. That seems a little suspicious to me.  

On Aug 6, 2021....NARA began commuicating with Trump about missing documents; In April of '22 the FBI got involved and Trump was notified, because.....there's still missing documents; requests and subpoena's and visits continue without turning up everything until the search warrant, 15 months after communications began.     

But....a couple days is supsicious.                                 

• Fire 1

26 minutes ago, DJT said:

There has been plenty of evidence released, evidence that was the basis of a Florida grand jury of local citizens agreed to charge him.  (We seem to forget that when we throw out "politically motivated charges")

If you truly, truly wanted the answers to those questions, you wouldn't be asking some anonymous dude on a wrestling chat.