Accountability needs to happen....

Just now, Husker_Du said:

this was public knowledge years ago.

to me, it's among the worst things to happen to the planet...idk...ever. 

Nah… it’s still considered conspiracy theory by a sizable percentage of the population… they’re also the same people who are still wearing masks while driving alone in their cars.

• Fire 3

5 minutes ago, DJT said:

Nah… it’s still considered conspiracy theory by a sizable percentage of the population… they’re also the same people who are still wearing masks while driving alone in their cars.

so true. the same people that claimed the right were conspiracy theorists about dozens of things (like the one below) that became fact still probably don't know b/c they watch msm b/c Fox is the boogey monster.

• Fire 1

TBD

47 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

so true. the same people that claimed the right were conspiracy theorists about dozens of things (like the one below) that became fact still probably don't know b/c they watch msm b/c Fox is the boogey monster.

Yeah, that’s a Twitter post. Where’s the peer-reviewed paper published in a scientific journal by UC-Berkeley professors, though? Anything less, than it’s just another conspiracy theory.

Accountability SHOULD happen...but it won't as long as it doesn't serve the person in office any benefit...which it won't for the current one because they bought into all the hype and over-reaction.

I would love for all those that argued with me about Covid on the old boards to come on here and admit they were wrong...their were a lot of them!!

Covid mandates were one of the most ridiculous, harmful, and shameful things our country ever did...in regards to a virus.

9 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Accountability SHOULD happen...but it won't as long as it doesn't serve the person in office any benefit...which it won't for the current one because they bought into all the hype and over-reaction.

I would love for all those that argued with me about Covid on the old boards to come on here and admit they were wrong...their were a lot of them!!

Covid mandates were one of the most ridiculous, harmful, and shameful things our country ever did...in regards to a virus.

What about the ones that argued with you and remain correct?

39 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

What about the ones that argued with you and remain correct?

If we could go back and read all the things I said and others disagreed with I would surely like to know where I was incorrect...by all means everything I said was in fact correct and proven true.

• Fire 2

10 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

If we could go back and read all the things I said and others disagreed with I would surely like to know where I was incorrect...by all means everything I said was in fact correct and proven true.

Ooof... I knew a person with that same attitude when I was in college. According to them, they were always right and never wrong. Challenged everyone to it, constantly.

That was one insufferable human being. Don't know what ever came of 'em. To be honest, I don't care. Just glad to be rid of that BS.

Other than the person who performed the reckless experiments in Wuhan, Fauci is singlehandedly most responsible for the pandemic. As head of the NIAID, he was a proponent of gain-of-function research (matter of public record). Without his seal of approval, this type of work would not have proliferated. There are countless Chinese scientists short on ideas and blinded by ambition and gain-of-function research is like scientific crack to them: conceptually simple, technically easy to carry out and results in high-impact publications that are the currency of scientific research. 

Of course Fauci was obfuscating the origin of the virus. You had to be retarded to not see that, if you were looking. 

And this was essentially known from the beginning even without the new bombshell releases.

• Fire 2

7 hours ago, Theo Brixton said:

Other than the person who performed the reckless experiments in Wuhan, Fauci is singlehandedly most responsible for the pandemic. As head of the NIAID, he was a proponent of gain-of-function research (matter of public record). Without his seal of approval, this type of work would not have proliferated. There are countless Chinese scientists short on ideas and blinded by ambition and gain-of-function research is like scientific crack to them: conceptually simple, technically easy to carry out and results in high-impact publications that are the currency of scientific research. 

Of course Fauci was obfuscating the origin of the virus. You had to be retarded to not see that, if you were looking. 

And this was essentially known from the beginning even without the new bombshell releases.

I would even say more so than the person(s) who performed the experiments.  If they were Chineese citizens....they probably didn't have much of a choice.  

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Ooof... I knew a person with that same attitude when I was in college. According to them, they were always right and never wrong. Challenged everyone to it, constantly.

That was one insufferable human being. Don't know what ever came of 'em. To be honest, I don't care. Just glad to be rid of that BS.

LOL...seriously...THIS is your response??   Didn't address anything...why people may ask??!!  Because YOU were one of those that tried to argue with me about Covid...and you know for a fact that most of your takes have since been proven false and yet mine to be true.  Freaking hilarious that you respond with some crappy a$$ attempt at trying to assume who I am and what my intentions are with my post.  You are the one who comes on here with your self righteous virtue signaling every chance you get, while calling people names and assuming you know who they are as a person based on an opinion on an internet forum.  And...hey guess what...you aren't as smart as you think you are.

And the other funny party of what you wrote is if you knew my posting at all you would know how many many times I have admitted I was wrong and admitted that I have changed my view on things based on back and forth with other posters.  Unlike you and a couple others on here you like to insult people when they disagree with you.

But hey...keep on keeping on GWN...and being wrong about Covid!

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1