Did the US Orchestrate UKR-RUS?

Husker_Du

1) Your source is an account called TrumpsCards.

2) The leak was done by Russia. You’re amplifying whatever perspective Russia is trying to put out here. Congrats, Comrade.

3) What exactly do you think indicates that the US is responsible for Russia invading Ukraine. I’ll make it easy, as this happened in 2014 and it was news AFTER Russia invaded…in 2014. Here’s a link to the transcript. Quote anything that you think indicates the US had anything to do with it. I’ve read it, and I’m not sure what you think is “there”.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957.amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let's be clear - i know you lean left and you know i lean right.

i DID NOT say the US did. i asked a question. stop reading in to me.

ok, with the genetic fallacy out of the way, let's get to the substance...

did you watch the video? who cares what account tweeted it. if you actually took the time to watch the video it's the logical conclusion the US was playing the game.

she literally said 'eff the EU', which to me, is telling.

• Fire 1

TBD

let's be clear - i know you lean left and you know i lean right.
i DID NOT say the US did. i asked a question. stop reading in to me.

ok, with the genetic fallacy out of the way, let's get to the substance...
did you watch the video? who cares what account tweeted it. if you actually took the time to watch the video it's the logical conclusion the US was playing the game.
she literally said 'eff the EU', which to me, is telling.

I read the transcript. Multiple times, in fact. First time, a long time ago.

She said “Eff the EU” because they weren’t doing a damn thing. No sanctions, no military aid, nothing. What do you think she meant? The US has a vested interest in…US interests. As well as the mutual interests of other countries in the area, such as Poland, which not only hosts quite a few US troops but also shares a border with both Russia and Belarus.

13 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

That is the lamest technique of all time. "Is the Pope Jewish? I am not saying he is. I am just asking a question." 

that's not what's going on here.

the question was not rhetorical. 

the answer Le Duke gave in his second response was what i was looking for.

again, you're reading into stuff. 

TBD

I’ve found it interesting that the MAGA narrative on Ukraine has shifted over the last few months from: ‘Putin would have never invaded Ukraine if Trump were President’ to ‘the US initiated and is driving the war against Russia and has us on the brink of WW3’.  It’s very telling. 

“How do we have the patience for people who claim to love America, but truly can’t stand Americans?”

~Sydney Ellen Wade

Edited by WrestlingRasta

58 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’ve found it interesting that the MAGA narrative on Ukraine has shifted over the last few months from: ‘Putin would have never invaded Ukraine if Trump were President’ to ‘the US initiated and is driving the war against Russia and has us on the brink of WW3’.  It’s very telling. 

both can be true. those comments were not during trump admin and 2014's annexation was under the Obama.

in other words, RUS has been poking at Ukraine for ten years except...oh, when trump was in office. 

so, really, your assertion really doesn't hold up

TBD

14 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

both can be true. those comments were not during trump admin and 2014's annexation was under the Obama.

in other words, RUS has been poking at Ukraine for ten years except...oh, when trump was in office. 

It's not assertion, it's an observation of words having come out of the mouths of some of the MAGA folks who have been opining since the invasion, and how their narrative has evolved.

Are you being willfully ignorant here?

Like, are you really this naive?

25 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Are you being willfully ignorant here?

Like, are you really this naive?

Le Duke,    How is he being willfully ignorant?   How is he being naive?

mspart

28 minutes ago, mspart said:

Le Duke,    How is he being willfully ignorant?   How is he being naive?

mspart

A Ukrainian soldier died once every 3 days from Russian fire during 2017 until the full-fledged invasion in early 2022.

That's a higher death rate than we had in Afghanistan in 20 years there.

52 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

A little bit about what’s going on over there:

Man, for as many times as that dude has videos announcing the end of Ukraine, it's really weird how much progress they've made in pushing Russia back towards their own borders. Also, Doughlas MacGregor regularly appears on RT, a Russian state-run media outlet that has what I'll call a very shake relationship with the truth.

Here are some of the titles that Stephen Gardner has produced on his YouTube page:

"Ukraine is collapsing".

"Ukraine is collapsing". Another video with the same title.

"Ukraine is DOOMED".

"Ukraine will be DESTROYED".

It's actually pretty concerning how many times ol' Doug MacGregor has been featured on pro-Russian media, either in writing or actively participating. I have to wonder if he's a registered foreign agent.

https://www.rt.com/news/574936-macgregor-ukraine-war-chances/

https://www.rt.com/russia/560893-former-pentagon-adviser-russian-offensive/

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-how-russia-uses-retired-us-colonel-s-ukraine-misinformation-for-domestic-propaganda-/6972765.html

38 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Man, for as many times as that dude has videos announcing the end of Ukraine, it's really weird how much progress they've made in pushing Russia back towards their own borders. Also, Doughlas MacGregor regularly appears on RT, a Russian state-run media outlet that has what I'll call a very shake relationship with the truth.

Here are some of the titles that Stephen Gardner has produced on his YouTube page:

"Ukraine is collapsing".

"Ukraine is collapsing". Another video with the same title.

"Ukraine is DOOMED".

"Ukraine will be DESTROYED".

Do you have a position?

4 hours ago, Le duke said:

A Ukrainian soldier died once every 3 days from Russian fire during 2017 until the full-fledged invasion in early 2022.

That's a higher death rate than we had in Afghanistan in 20 years there.

i was not aware of that. where is that data?

what do you make of that (in the context of this thread)?

In 2017 the EU opened Ukraine to EU services, trade, and travel. I can't imagine that helped cool off Russian aggression.

when did they start firing in Russia?

TBD

i was not aware of that. where is that data?
what do you make of that (in the context of this thread)?
In 2017 the EU opened Ukraine to EU services, trade, and travel. I can't imagine that helped cool off Russian aggression.
when did they start firing in Russia?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/27/kurt-volker-the-full-transcript-215868/

Search “three” in that transcript.

Same here:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/ukraine-beginning-look-lot-like-christmas-lot-less-like-russia/amp/