Smokers (Meat)

Husker_Du

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

They made watching my Cowboys get curbstomped a little more tolerable (although I fully expected it) 

Oh man...a Cowboys fan?!?!  Proud to say I am a Packers fan so it was a glorious game!  Although I didn't expect it and thought were going to get curbstomped.  How fast did Jerry Jones have Bill Belichick on the phone??

9 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Oh man...a Cowboys fan?!?!  Proud to say I am a Packers fan so it was a glorious game!  Although I didn't expect it and thought were going to get curbstomped.  How fast did Jerry Jones have Bill Belichick on the phone??

Told my brother in law the day before I’m fully expecting another disappointment. 

No way Jones/Belicheck works. I think Bill is smart enough to realize that, not so sure about Jerry. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Told my brother in law the day before I’m fully expecting another disappointment. 

No way Jones/Belicheck works. I think Bill is smart enough to realize that, not so sure about Jerry. 

This is probably very true!

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Jerry would have to be all: “I am just going to be owner and nothing else”

I don’t see Jerry doing that. 

Totally agree!  Although some of the talking heads on ESPN this morning sure thought it would be a good move by the Cowboys, and that Bill and Jerry would not have problem working together...I just don't see it.

On 1/17/2024 at 11:33 AM, Bigbrog said:

Totally agree!  Although some of the talking heads on ESPN this morning sure thought it would be a good move by the Cowboys, and that Bill and Jerry would not have problem working together...I just don't see it.

No new coach for them cowboys. I like that non-move. 

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...