Mitchell Mesenbrink comp?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Looks like I was right on the button with this one....

Hey Jimmy, how are you my man? You were spot on, an absolute bullseye take of takes. Impressive. Can I get your opinion on potential Mesenbrink Carr/O’Toole matchups?

There was a lot hype behind the kid and from what I seen, it’s true. Amine is a stud a Mess broke him very early in the match. If he wrestles every match like last might, he could be wrestling on Saturday night in March

• Fire 1

On a team full of superstars, he stands out. Do I mean he's the best wrestler on the team? No. But he's Nolf. He's Taylor. He's entertainment at its finest. Wrestlers like him can put new fans in seats. 

• Fire 1

On 5/22/2023 at 6:04 PM, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

My take: if Jason Nolf and Nick Lee had a baby it would be Mitchell Mesenbrink.  White as a marshmallow, relentless pace like Nolf and grind like Nicky Lee.

Someone apparently slept through all those Biology classes. And some of us like colored marshmallows.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

Will we see Facundo hit the portal soon? I know he's wrestling freestyle while he RS but who knows if there's room for him in the lineup next season. He might end up on the Manville plan.

Purportedly he’s bulking up to 174.

…while also cutting to 163.1…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk