Where should nationals be held?

40 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Except the trains stop before the end of Nats, Caps, and Wizards games so I imagine the same would occur for NCAA attendees.

Fake news.  Last Train Departures from Chinatown.

M-Th, Fr, Sat, Sun.

Branch Ave 11:53 PM 12:53 AM 12:53 AM 11:53 PM
Red Line Glenmont 12:08 AM 1:08 AM 1:08 AM 12:08 AM
Green Line Greenbelt 12:16 AM 1:16 AM 1:16 AM 12:16 AM
Red Line Shady Grove 12:02 AM 1:02 AM 1:02 AM 12:02 AM
Edited by 98lberEating2Lunches
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, 82bordeaux said:

NCAA tournament time is Spring Break season. It needs to avoid the warmer climates such as Phoenix because it will be really expensive. Charlotte is a reasonable location as would be Raleigh, and even Atlanta could be OK as that isn't a Spring Break destination.

Raleigh, Charlotte, and Atlanta would all be excellent locations for Nationals

Central WI - Wisconsin Valley Conference Territory. The epicenter of the greatest state in the world. We don't have the infrastructure to support it, but we can build an arena and accompanying shantytown to support the event, similar to the world cup in Qatar. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Laxhawk174 said:

We don't have the infrastructure to support it, but we can build an arena and accompanying shantytown to support the event, similar to the world cup in Qatar. 

How many shipping containers can they get their hands on?    

4 hours ago, Laxhawk174 said:

Central WI - Wisconsin Valley Conference Territory. The epicenter of the greatest state in the world. We don't have the infrastructure to support it, but we can build an arena and accompanying shantytown to support the event, similar to the world cup in Qatar. 

Just have it at the Dells dome… everyone will need to remember to bring their own lawn chairs, though.

• Fire 1

No.  When you get done working (that year) at 12:15 and want a beer or three, you were basically given last call as you were getting settled someplace, provided there was room. That wasn’t a great part about working the event in Omaha. 

Insert catchy tagline here. 

Just now, Jason Bryant said:

No.  When you get done working (that year) at 12:15 and want a beer or three, you were basically given last call as you were getting settled someplace, provided there was room. That wasn’t a great part about working the event in Omaha. 

As a guy who lived in Delaware - I should mention that even though the Bob (Carpenter Center) does a good job for the Beast, the last call in Delaware is at - wait for it - 12:45!!! Not that it was ever in question - but say no to Delaware for nationals

17 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

As a former heavyweight who always finished last and am sure to always stay to the last match, I feel this.

As a forty year old who has missed since 2019, I cannot relate to this. Life comes at you fast lol

i am an idiot on the internet