I thought Nick Lee was going to be the guy?

What happened there? FLOARENA had Bartlett as the winner with his name in the finals match in the brackets, and now it has been changed to Nick Lee. Did Lee win outright, or was there a late challenge? By the way, Bartlett is representing in freestyle!!!! Monster stuff. I never would have imagined that he could roll with Nick Lee (10-10), even though I'm aware that he has a strong freestyle pedigree.

I would rather hear and talk about N. Lee than S. Lee. 

Tired of all the drama and rumors around the latter.  

We wait for a big match with him and it's all played up by social media vultures but he doesn't get out of the semis two times in a row.

Nothing against S. Lee as a wrestler.  But time to move on ... at least for now. 

Can N. Lee hang with McKenna?  And either one hang with Yianni?

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, pokemonster said:

What kinda bs reversal is that? Bartlett would've changed his wrestling approach at the end if he didn't think he had criteria. Ridic. 

I'm not sure why they messed it up in the moment but Bartlett would have been fine with just a step out and would have still led by a point. But he backed directly out of bounds without even trying with three seconds left, and gave up two points - the step out and the caution and one. At that point with 3s left, there wasn't much he could do.

But they had Bartlett winning on the scoreboard and raised his hand. It was only 3 seconds left but he deserves to know if he is losing and have chance for a quick score. What if it would be 10 seconds, or 30 seconds, or a minute? What’s the cutoff where it’s ok to just reverse the winner? They to pause the match to make sure the table has criteria right

1 minute ago, Eagle26 said:

But they had Bartlett winning on the scoreboard and raised his hand. It was only 3 seconds left but he deserves to know if he is losing and have chance for a quick score. What if it would be 10 seconds, or 30 seconds, or a minute? What’s the cutoff where it’s ok to just reverse the winner? They to pause the match to make sure the table has criteria right

Lets reverse that logic. If the scoreboard is wrong, when does it become official? Should the scoreboard trump the rules?

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Lets reverse that logic. If the scoreboard is wrong, when does it become official? Should the scoreboard trump the rules?

There’s a really good joke about overturning results in there

i am an idiot on the internet

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I would say when the match ends, they declare a winner, and they raise his hand. Or at least before the wrestlers leave the mat. If a coach wants to challenge the final score, they need to throw the brick and stay there. They need to take time to get it right before they walk away and officially end the match. It looks really bad to change it after the fact. Do any other sports reverse entire outcomes after a winner has been declared? (Honest question…not sure). 

So Cael directed Beau to blow the match to Lee, the refs almost didn't give it to him, Cael used his Jedi mind tricks at the table and got it reversed. Too close for comfort, we'll probably go back to the NLWC members forfeiting their matches to eachother from now on. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

I would say when the match ends, they declare a winner, and they raise his hand. Or at least before the wrestlers leave the mat. If a coach wants to challenge the final score, they need to throw the brick and stay there. They need to take time to get it right before they walk away and officially end the match. It looks really bad to change it after the fact. Do any other sports reverse entire outcomes after a winner has been declared? (Honest question…not sure). 

I don't think so because no other sport has a winner when the score is tied. The freestyle rules are very confusing. I thought Lee won, but I certainly wasn't sure. I also wasn't surprised when they corrected the mistake.

Well I a while back I thought that Nick Lee was going to be the future at 65, but so far, it’s just not the case. I am not sure what is going on. Tonight vs Bartlett I thought he was going to win handily but Bartlett rallied from behind and held on. So Nick is out and going to get it figured out. 

12 minutes ago, de4856 said:

Well I a while back I thought that Nick Lee was going to be the future at 65, but so far, it’s just not the case. I am not sure what is going on. Tonight vs Bartlett I thought he was going to win handily but Bartlett rallied from behind and held on. So Nick is out and going to get it figured out. 

you may want to read some of the above posts