2023 Transfer Portal

1 minute ago, Idaho said:

How do you know how close I will think it will be? I just said that Parco and Teemer will win those matches. I think they will be close matches and I actually would like to see them win those matches. However, right now,  the edge goes to  the multiple AA's Parco and Teemer. Cal Poly will be solid again - but it's a stretch to say they have the best 149-184 in the Pac12. As a side note, are you saying Wick and Legend are switching places in the lineup? I had not heard that, but I think it makes sense. 

I didn't mean you specifically.  More of a general 'closer than one might think' sort of statement, so apologies there.

Also, in fairness I did say 'might' and not that they do have or will have.  The potential is there.

The swap is also an assumption.  Lamer looked like a 149 wrestling up two weight classes and Wick was entered in at 74 KG for U20s.

I am not the west coast expert.  That distinction belongs to you, mate.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

All this said, Daschle coming in might end up being Cal Poly's best option at 174/184.  I would also love seeing that play out.

If only Brawley had one more year...

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

17 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I didn't mean you specifically.  More of a general 'closer than one might think' sort of statement, so apologies there.

Also, in fairness I did say 'might' and not that they do have or will have.  The potential is there.

The swap is also an assumption.  Lamer looked like a 149 wrestling up two weight classes and Wick was entered in at 74 KG for U20s.

I am not the west coast expert.  That distinction belongs to you, mate.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

All this said, Daschle coming in might end up being Cal Poly's best option at 174/184.  I would also love seeing that play out.

If only Brawley had one more year...

No worries - I agree - the potential is there - Chance and Legend will give them tough matches.  I agree also that Legend looked small and I think he would be much better at 157. Wick seemed  bigger and I could see him putting on size.You are right about Daschle -  I think he is better suited at 174, but If Rowley does end up at Poly then Daschle will go 184. He has the frame for it and those Lamers keep growing.   Crazy to think that Cal Poly could have 3 Lamers and  4 Crecent Valley HS kids in their starting lineup if they get Rowley.  Pac 12 needs to replace the firepower of Griffith, Woods, Truax, etc. 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

47 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Anyone surprised by who DIDN"T enter the portal?  I thought Sean Harman might enter from Missouri with Hawks and Whiting there. 

I thought more Oklahoma gents would enter... funny that they wouldn't have been allowed to if they tried - so I am curious about that.

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

Anyone surprised by who DIDN"T enter the portal?  I thought Sean Harman might enter from Missouri with Hawks and Whiting there. 

I was surprised Brooks and Starocci didn't.  They need to get away from Taylor and Dake.   

/JimmyC post

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I was surprised Brooks and Starocci didn't.  They need to get away from Taylor and Dake.   

/JimmyC post

I was reading it and was like... man... JC forgot to logout of his other account before he posted this... then I read further along...

Wild 0.7 seconds for me, I tell you hwut.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:07 PM, Idaho said:

No worries - I agree - the potential is there - Chance and Legend will give them tough matches.  I agree also that Legend looked small and I think he would be much better at 157. Wick seemed  bigger and I could see him putting on size.You are right about Daschle -  I think he is better suited at 174, but If Rowley does end up at Poly then Daschle will go 184. He has the frame for it and those Lamers keep growing.   Crazy to think that Cal Poly could have 3 Lamers and  4 Crecent Valley HS kids in their starting lineup if they get Rowley.  Pac 12 needs to replace the firepower of Griffith, Woods, Truax, etc. 

Does Dom Demas still have eligibility? I thought he had 1 more year?

24 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

With Voinovich in Iowa, and my own personal belief that Siebrecht > Chittum, I don't think there is a place for Chittum any longer in the starting lineup at Iowa.  

What about Ferrari? 

VV is a great get for Iowa.  Pretty stoked to see his potential there.

Interesting with all the Focus drama at OSU and another OSU kid going from OSU to Iowa.  Bags or was the Focus drama latgely exaggerated or finger pointing in the wrong direction?  Meaning: Was Mastro the Turdbiscuit that was in the wrong for banging Focus's GF or sister or whoever TF it was?

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

VV is a great get for Iowa.  Pretty stoked to see his potential there.

Interesting with all the Focus drama at OSU and another OSU kid going from OSU to Iowa.  Bags or was the Focus drama latgely exaggerated or finger pointing in the wrong direction?  Meaning: Was Mastro the Turdbiscuit that was in the wrong for banging Focus's GF or sister or whoever TF it was?

I certainly think Mastro came out of this looking pretty sleazy

• Fire 2

15 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Good question.  Wonder if Chittum could be once again on the move

He has spent a lot of time with Pantaleo.  Pantaleo speaks very highly of him.

8 minutes ago, Caveira said:

It’s almost like minnow has changed his mind on where Ferrari is going to go like.   50 times 

Being as 52 of those 50 tweets have been deleted, I challenge you to prove it...

• Fire 1

Just now, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

@Husker_Du is this true what Mineo is saying about the drama with Chittum/Ferrari? That Chittum decommits if Anthony goes to Iowa? Which means that they can’t have both? 

I believe they can work it out with redshirts and since Anthony is more projected at 165. 

@Laxhawk174 have they said anything on the Hawkeye Report? Maybe if you ask Corby on the Hawkeye report, aka Wes2East. He knows the ins and outs and has deep connections