B1G - Session 2, 3/4/23 5:30 PM (US-Eastern)

nhs67

I thought Mendez did the same against Nagao in a few situations.  As well as Pinto bs Romero.  It is something that frustrates me very much when one point would make a huge difference in the match

The point plus not being ridden like a rented mule for two minutes might’ve changed that match quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 2

Hamiti has been great this year, but honestly, compared to last year, it was almost a sophomore slump, compared to expectations.  This fire he is showing against Kharchla here is something he has not been sustainably doing for the rest of this season.  Hope he can keep it up

Just now, flyingcement said:

Hamiti has been great this year, but honestly, compared to last year, it was almost a sophomore slump, compared to expectations.  This fire he is showing against Kharchla here is something he has not been sustainably doing for the rest of this season.  Hope he can keep it up

Hamiti has such a speed advantage

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Penalize Amine there. If that’s not fleeing, Idk what is.

That's not a call in college anymore from my understanding (unless it was added back in). Stall is only call there now I believe. 

• Fire 1

Just now, Perry said:

That's not a call in college anymore from my understanding (unless it was added back in). Stall is only call there now I believe. 

Probably figured they wouldn’t need too because of the edge rule changes. Who could have predicted that the refs would call everything “action” and call even less stalling?

• Fire 2