Minnesota vs Northwestern

flyingcement

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Is DeAuggie hurt?  That would be pretty sad if the number one matchup didn't happen.  I had NC State and Binghamton on last night - mostly to see the 197 matchup.  DePrez was a no show.  Waste of time.  I'm becoming a bit cynical now as a fan.  Might be time to cancel another subscription.  

DePrez injury defaulted his last match at the Scuffle.  Legit no-show.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Still worried about our underground friends.  Has a new ice age hit the Minnesoda and they are trapped beneath?  Has the hamster flu spread to the larger rodents?  Is there a new variant of Govid?  Did their Uber driver dump em off in Lake Michigan?  Did wild cats chase em into Indiana?   

Please tell us you are ok!

Just now, jammen said:

"looking for a breakdown to a take down".

"trying to free himself from the grapple", "looking to get on the leaderboard", "trying for the all-encompassing escape". Taking about the guy on top: "he wants to show some good defense here". You could make a very funny montage of his malapropisms.

2 minutes ago, Gus said:

Chumbley is going to AA. All that time working out with Deakin is paying off. 

That was my post after Midlands - glad someone agrees. The kid has been working and waiting for his shot. Btw , he beat Yahya fair and square a couple years back. He seems to have no ego - just goes out and wrestles - really well.

1 minute ago, Major Kong said:

That was my post after Midlands - glad someone agrees. The kid has been working and waiting for his shot. Btw , he beat Yahya fair and square a couple years back. He seems to have no ego - just goes out and wrestles - really well.

I thought he was going to AA after watching him wrestle Coleman at CKLV. He lost the match 6-5 I think but definitely passed the eye test

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, MNRodent said:

He seemed very surprised whenever someone scored an escape, like it was some new revolutionary strategy. 

Yeah, he was a tad fuzzy on "Major Decision" vs. "that's a major decision" (4-1) as well. I really hope the next dual on B10+ is away.