Harris In Excellent Health

red viking

Just now, red viking said:

Lol. The wingers suddenly don't care about fitness now that biden is out of the picture. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.  

Show me your vegetables in chiefs health y’all have been lying about for about 4 years now.  Is he running the country or making poopy pants?

• Clown 1

6 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Show me your vegetables in chiefs health y’all have been lying about for about 4 years now.  Is he running the country or making poopy pants?

Don't care. He isn't running anymore. His presidency is almost done too. U r not only a hypocrite but now also deflecting. WOW!!

• Bob 1

she lies as much or more than trump

No, no she doesn’t. Any rational, impartial human can acknowledge this. I don’t believe any public figure in the history of the televised world has lied as much as the Donald has. Nearly every politician lies, but he has been the clubhouse leader in this department.

Neither are trustworthy, but ain’t no way there’s a politician who spews lies and falsehoods as much as that dude.
  • Bob 1

Insert catchy tagline here. 

10 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

I mean she and biden continually lied about his health.

now she is worried about trumps? 

And KJP.  And the news media.   And the White House staff.      

don’t forget the chastising people got when they asked about his health as well.  

Politics….. 😞 nothing is off limits.   

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFuQ1WrK/

Edited by Caveira

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

well, im just talking singular politicians and the number of lies

we aren't even talking about depth or severity

'just a lil lie'

or a real whopper

I honestly think hiding his health is one of the biggest lies in American political history.   Everyone knew he was unfit to run the country.   He’s unfit today.    The entire machine let a senile old man in severe cognitive decline “run” the country for years.    The whole Kamala nominee thing too.   Crazy. 

1 hour ago, Caveira said:

I honestly think hiding his health is one of the biggest lies in American political history.   Everyone knew he was unfit to run the country.   He’s unfit today.    The entire machine let a senile old man in severe cognitive decline “run” the country for years.    The whole Kamala nominee thing too.   Crazy. 

You're talking about Trump, right?

• Clown 1