AJ Ferrari Ranking

Wrestleknownothing

16 minutes ago, Idaho said:

AJ has had Wick and Ringer in to work out with. There are two other 197 and two 285 in the room - not saying they are the ones who will push him, but he does have guys to work with. Don't forget about a guy that can coach him that may have had something to do with him going to CSUB... Stephen Neal. 

I have the sneaking suspicion he landed at CSUB because it was the only administration too apathetic to google him.

• Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

13 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I have the sneaking suspicion he landed at CSUB because it was the only administration too apathetic to google him.

This is stellar word usage.  10 out of 10.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Or they thought his dad was Enzo & would be giving the coaches free cars?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

14 hours ago, JeanGuy said:

I really hate the way eligibility is going now. He wrestled at a TFR and wrestled 10 matches as a Soph. He should have two more years of competition remaining.

They really screwed up the COVID thing. If they were giving anyone an extra year it should have been graduating seniors because they missed their last chance. I hate that Starocci can wrestled this year. He got his 4 NCAA championships. He doesn't need to complete in a fifth.

Oh well no reason to carp about this. I just think about all those athletes in the past that only got three years of competition due to the rules and now Miami FL has a guy that is in his 9th season of college football and 26 years old.

Chris Weinke won the heisman at age 28! The BYU team used to be 4-5 years older at every weight. 

https://www.heisman.com/heisman-winners/chris-weinke/

edit: I don't disagree with you

Edited by WrestlingRash

4 hours ago, WrestlingRash said:

Chris Weinke won the heisman at age 28! The BYU team used to be 4-5 years older at every weight. 

https://www.heisman.com/heisman-winners/chris-weinke/

edit: I don't disagree with you

Illinois' punter is 31. And that doesn't even make him the oldest. There are two 32 year olds in D1 football.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

11 hours ago, WrestlingRash said:

Almost half of all BYU athletes go on missions that last 18-24 months.

10 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Illinois' punter is 31. And that doesn't even make him the oldest. There are two 32 year olds in D1 football.

Well sure but 27 of those were down under and they count time different down there correct?  Plus he was in the Army, are we gonna hold that against him?