Can We Get a Round of Applause

Offthemat

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

Finally.  🙂 

you didn’t answer what their response should be? 

do you like Bundt cake?

did they get offered a two state solution 100x and not agree?

do they want all Jews dead?

what river and sea … are they referring to when chanting from the river to the sea ?

what is that intifada thing all about ?

I'm talking about killing children.  You're talking about the political situation.  You're just blindly assuming, for your own political purposes, that I am in favor of Hamas or what they did on October 7.  I'm not.  That doesn't mean Israel should be allowed to wantonly kill Palestinian civilians and children, or more relevantly to this actual discussion, kill children in Lebanon by recklessly sending bonds and indiscriminately blowing them up.  You're not going to believe this, it's possible to not support either side in a conflict.

9 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I'm talking about killing children.  You're talking about the political situation.  You're just blindly assuming, for your own political purposes, that I am in favor of Hamas or what they did on October 7.  I'm not.  That doesn't mean Israel should be allowed to wantonly kill Palestinian civilians and children, or more relevantly to this actual discussion, kill children in Lebanon by recklessly sending bonds and indiscriminately blowing them up.  You're not going to believe this, it's possible to not support either side in a conflict.

Why would one take the complex politics out of the reaction?   Seems silly to.   Let’s just sit back and wait till next Oct 7 and see if they can massacre more our women and children.  

The population essentially elected a terrorist org to run their country.   What could go wrong with that decision….   

Maybe your beef is with the vegetable in chief?   I don’t see real (non antifa) lefties pressuring him.   Maybe the press will ask the kackler incumbent hard questions before she is blindly elected ?  Maybe not.  But maybe.  

• Bob 1

Listen, as long as you all can just own th fact that you're ok with the fact that children were killed, we can end this discussion.  You trying to dodge it by blaming everyone but the people who killed them isn't serving any distinction.  Guess what, people who think the opposite of you on the other side of the world are making the same excuses for Hamas' actions on 10/7.  Maybe we should just be anti-child murder, but, you know, "#CodePink" or whatever.  Your unwillingness to just say you'er ok with the dead kids shows the lack of a moral underpinning with regards to this issue, especially since this whole discussion started with the request for a "round of applause" request for the actions that resulted in said dead children.

13 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Why would one take the complex politics out of the reaction?   Seems silly to.   Let’s just sit back and wait till next Oct 7 and see if they can massacre more our women and children.  

The population essentially elected a terrorist org to run their country.   What could go wrong with that decision….   

Maybe your beef is with the vegetable in chief?   I don’t see real (non antifa) lefties pressuring him.   Maybe the press will ask the kackler incumbent hard questions before she is blindly elected ?  Maybe not.  But maybe.  

So you're saying if Hamas murders more Israeli women and children, it's ok if they believe it's justified?  Because, newsflash, they do think it's justified.  For me, that doesn't change anything.  We remove the complex politics out of it because there are dead kids caused by the violent acts of adults, which is neither a reason to celebrate nor "politically complex."  The kids are very simply dead.

23 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

So you're saying if Hamas murders more Israeli women and children, it's ok if they believe it's justified?  Because, newsflash, they do think it's justified.  For me, that doesn't change anything.  We remove the complex politics out of it because there are dead kids caused by the violent acts of adults, which is neither a reason to celebrate nor "politically complex."  The kids are very simply dead.

You pretend they target kids…. 

You have no experience with war in your homeland, especially with terrorists, and evidently no concept, either.  Terrorist’s advantage of civilian attire and hiding amongst civilians was conclusively defeated in an effectively targeted, and low impact operation.  

Congratulations Israel.   On an ingenious, well executed mission.  

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

Which children died from the exploding pagers? 

7 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Listen, as long as you all can just own th fact that you're ok with the fact that children were killed, we can end this discussion.  You trying to dodge it by blaming everyone but the people who killed them isn't serving any distinction. 

Pro Life?  Voting for only pro-life candidates, then, aren't you?  More children were killed in the last 14 minutes by their mothers and doctors ON  PURPOSE than the IDF has ever killed by accident in chasing terrorists.  

• Fire 1
  • Pirate 1
  • Clown 1