RNC vs DNC Role Calls

The folks at the RNC looked less than enthusiastic to be there.  Kamala Harris is certainly going to win the popular vote.  How it shakes out in the electoral college remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Do you think people will start wondering what is wrong with her when they don't see her giving interviews, answering press briefing questions, debating?

mspart

That would require them to admit that she is an absolute disaster and not up for the job. Voting on emotions is a real problem but "orange man bad".

• Bob 2

4 hours ago, mspart said:

Do you think people will start wondering what is wrong with her when they don't see her giving interviews, answering press briefing questions, debating?

mspart

i think if she speak unscripted is when people REALIZE something is wrong with her

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2024/08/26/trump-harris-hot-microphones-mute-threat-to-skip-tv-debate/

Mr Miller went on to claim that the Harris campaign have also requested that the candidates be seated for the debate, allowed to use notes and deliver opening statements.

Along with hot mics so she can say, "I'm speaking now" multiple times during the debate.  So she wants to change the rules for the ABC debate completely.   What a coward!!

mspart

• Bob 1

Hey, you guys quit freaking out. You are starting to make WrestlingRasta freak out and that is really bad. Just chill out and have a beer or whatever you drink.  

Edited by Paul158
missed a word.
  • Bob 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

Hey, you guys quit freaking out. You are starting to make WrestlingRasta freak out and that is really bad. Just chill out and have a beer or whatever you drink.  

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The sense of desperation on this board over the last week or so has become almost palpable. 

That appears as 'freaking out' to you?   Interesting.

(Red Stripe or Red Wine, Pinot has been a go to here lately)

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

That appears as 'freaking out' to you?   Interesting.

(Red Stripe or Red Wine, Pinot has been a go to here lately)

I'll go Red Stripe.  Thank you sir may I have another.  🍻 

• Bob 1

16 hours ago, mspart said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2024/08/26/trump-harris-hot-microphones-mute-threat-to-skip-tv-debate/

Mr Miller went on to claim that the Harris campaign have also requested that the candidates be seated for the debate, allowed to use notes and deliver opening statements.

Along with hot mics so she can say, "I'm speaking now" multiple times during the debate.  So she wants to change the rules for the ABC debate completely.   What a coward!!

mspart

I don't know who is dumber, Kamala Harris or the people blindly voting for her. They claim she was VP, a prosecutor, Senator so she is superior. Then whey can't she stop the game playing and debate Trump if he is so beneath her? She isn't hiding from the media because she can articulate her policies. At this point don't you see she is being protected just like Biden was for years? I think this is a clear ploy to try to get Trump to back out so she can say he is "scared". What a joke.

• Bob 1

Interesting, they protected Biden for years, got caught at the debate, but keep on keeping on with Kamala, even though months ago they were saying she was a liability.   The media is in the tank for the Ds and will do anything to protect them as is obvious by now.

mspart

• Bob 2