Why is Harris afraid to debate?

Kamala will probably pull this one off and not look too bad.   Biden did that except for the last one against all odds.  But Biden is smarter than Kamala I believe so he was able pull through all the other debates he had.   I don't think Kamala is that smart but they may have planted certain gotcha phrases in her head that she may use.   It is fair to say she can attack Trump personally but not the other way around.   He will look like a bully to the poor little woman if he bullies or gets personal.   That's what he has to control himself not to do.  That would be really tough for him I think especially in the hostile environment of ABC.    They have reported 100% positive on Kamala and 80% negative on Trump.   That's hostile.  It is not a fair fight in that regard and Trump will have to hold back on his emotions and be bigger.   I think he can complain, just not in a mean way.    Like he did with the interviewer right after he was shot.   "Gee you could have asked how I'm doing but you come at me with this personal assault.   That is not right."   Or words to that effect. 

mspart

• Haha 1

Why is Trump so afraid to debate?  Is he one of those big mouth tough guys, until he gets punched in the mouth, then runs and cowards, while crying and lying all the way?  Yep, looks like it. Even his MAGA minions know he got his ass kicked.

Speaking of boxing I believe it was Mike Tyson who said “everyone has a game plan, until you get punched in the face”. 

IMG_3634.thumb.jpeg.01fa3c5e454e31c6136cf8ab4f73e111.jpeg

26 minutes ago, headshuck said:

You don’t think it’s possible he’s
baiting her into a debate on Fox?

I know he's running coward to the point that the only way he'll do another one, if he even will,  is if Sean Hannity or Jesse Waters moderates, because he knows they are absolutely in his pocket. He's already said he wouldn't want Bair.  

9 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I know he's running coward to the point that the only way he'll do another one, if he even will,  is if Sean Hannity or Jesse Waters moderates, because he knows they are absolutely in his pocket. He's already said he wouldn't want Bair.  

We already had the lefty cronies moderate…. Why not?