Saladnomics: lettuce discuss

• 2 weeks later...

Lettuce have lawns of lettuce. 

You know, I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who were very proud of their lawn," she continued. "And I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity, and that we as Americans have a beautiful character. You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams, but not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions. 

"So when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business."

9 hours ago, ionel said:

mind of investing

A liberal's view of investing = taking money that is not theirs and giving to people who did not earn it (i.e. expensing it and not actually INVESTING it to build assets which create money/value).  Investing means building roads, ports, etc.  The Kam-eleon wants to "invest" in ambitions.  I think my hippy aunt still has dream catchers for sale that we can rebrand as aspiration accumulators and sell to Kammy for a tidy little ambitious profits.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Caveira said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFFaTreg/

Shooter pro Ukrainian ?

BASELESS claim that he was a shooter.  Don't be reckless.  We don't even know if he even was an Aimer or Pointer.  At this point there is NO EVIDENCE he even touched that weapon.  No court has convicted him of anything.  So, I think the only unreckless thing you can say is "The person associated with the gun is pro Ukrainian.  And pro Democracy, natch."

9 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

BASELESS claim that he was a shooter.  Don't be reckless.  We don't even know if he even was an Aimer or Pointer.  At this point there is NO EVIDENCE he even touched that weapon.  No court has convicted him of anything.  So, I think the only unreckless thing you can say is "The person associated with the gun is pro Ukrainian.  And pro Democracy, natch."

Cool 🙂