Kamala Harris Ghost Campaign. 81 days 13 hours and 13 minutes to go. Will it work?

Paul158

We have seen this movie before in 2020 and it was pretty effective for Joe Biden. It has been 26 days since Kamala announced her candidacy. Even the liberal media is starting to ask when she will appear for Q&A interviews. That is surprising.

Will it work?  Maybe. What say you.

If there are no skeletons in her closet that come out, or some unexpected event that will force her to have to be more forthcoming I think it will work.

Perhaps a debate with Trump could be damaging if she really gaffes.

Edited by BuckyBadger
  • Bob 3

3 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

If there are no skeletons in her closet that come out, or some unexpected event that will force her to have to be more forthcoming I think it will work.

Perhaps a debate with Trump could be damaging if she really gaffes.

Totally agree!

22 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I understand the following she gets from the abortion anytime folks, but I cannot fathom the intellect that would prefer her in any foreign policy or economic situation.

With my son and son in-law in the service I feel zero confidence in Kamala. With Joe in office we have been one blink away from being in war with Russia, Iran and China, With Kamala it would be imminent. 

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Bob 1

6 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

With my son and son in-law in the service I feel zero confidence in Kamala. With Joe in office we have been one blink away from being in war with Russia, Iran and China, With Kamala it would be imminent. 

I too have a close family member in the service and I understand your sentiments precisely.  

• Bob 1

33 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I understand the following she gets from the abortion anytime folks, but I cannot fathom the intellect that would prefer her in any foreign policy or economic situation.

Totally agree

14 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Agree as well, but I don’t think Trump presents less of a risk in that sense.

10 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Totally agree

Agree as well, but I don’t think Trump presents less of a risk in that sense.

I may be wrong, but Trump believes and understands in peace through strength. While Joe and now Kamala believe it is peace through, (words)and I quote "DON'T". Russia is now in Ukraine. (proxy war) We are one blink away from a war with Iran in the middle east. We are in a proxy war with Iran right now.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Bob 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

What policies has trump came out and said he will do with that will help the economy? Serious question

6 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Energy 

lol what about energy? Does he have any policies to tone down inflation, record profits from corporations, foreign countries buying real estate, debt, or anything that could you know actually help the economy?

or is it going to be more tax cuts for business, tariffs that hurt the tax payer, or giving out loans that literally almost crashed our economy to business with no oversight and then forgive said loans

Edited by braves121

3 minutes ago, braves121 said:

lol what about energy? Does he have any policies to tone down inflation, record profits from corporations, foreign countries buying real estate, debt, or anything that could you know actually help the economy?

Energy affects every aspect of our economy. So being energy (gas ,oil, natural gas, solar and nuclear) independent is very beneficial for our economy. From the farm to the grocery store. From the forest to local lumber yard. From the manufacturer to the  local store. It all requires lots of Energy. Plentiful low-cost fuel is essential to a thriving economy. Getting the border secure would help our economy in about 50 ways. Giving incentives to bring industry back to America would greatly help our economy. Getting rid of unnecessary, burdensome regulations on businesses would greatly help our economy. Trump understands that. Trump was doing all that during his 4 years. 

• Brain 2

40 minutes ago, braves121 said:

or is it going to be more tax cuts for business, tariffs that hurt the tax payer, or giving out loans that literally almost crashed our economy to business with no oversight and then forgive said loans

What Paul said.  Also we can stop wasting money and energy on wind and solar, and electric cars.  Corporate profits are kept in check by competition, competition that is strangled by regulations.  Though much of his success will depend on the congress he gets, as he tends to govern as the Constitution directs. 

Edited by Offthemat
  • Bob 1

13 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I am not directing this solely at you braves...but your post got me thinking and made me wish we could go back at look at people's comments during each of the last few presidential cycles, and how many times a post with some of your exact talking points were made in regards to the candidate they didn't vote for....both R and D.  I feel like these things are regurgitated by both sides when the person they didn't vote for is in office or running for office or after they were voted out.  LOL (not laughing at you but rather it is always the same stuff from both sides). 

Each side always blames the other for trying to ruin the constitution, claim they are tyrants, stupid, gets nothing done, lies, etc.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

What policies has trump came out and said he will do with that will help the economy? Serious question

Tax Cuts: Lowered taxes for businesses and individuals. 

Deregulation: Reduced regulations for businesses, which helped stimulate economic activity and job creation. 

USMCA: Updated NAFTA to benefit U.S. workers, especially in manufacturing and agriculture. 

Energy Independence: Expanded domestic oil and gas production, making the U.S. a net energy exporter. 

Opportunity Zones: Created tax incentives for investing in low-income areas. 

Trade Policies and Tariffs: Imposed tariffs to protect U.S. industries. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2

6 minutes ago, jross said:

Tax Cuts: Lowered taxes for businesses and individuals. 

Deregulation: Reduced regulations for businesses, which helped stimulate economic activity and job creation. 

USMCA: Updated NAFTA to benefit U.S. workers, especially in manufacturing and agriculture. 

Energy Independence: Expanded domestic oil and gas production, making the U.S. a net energy exporter. 

Opportunity Zones: Created tax incentives for investing in low-income areas. 

Trade Policies and Tariffs: Imposed tariffs to protect U.S. industries. 

I was close. Nice job.

20 minutes ago, ionel said:

If the Biden administration has taught us anything it's that maybe we don't need a President.  If in the basement or on the beach does it matter?  🤔

It must matter to someone, they’ve tried everything they could, up to and including attempted assassination, to prevent Trump from being elected again. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

I may be wrong, but Trump believes and understands in peace through strength. While Joe and now Kamala believe it is peace through, (words)and I quote "DON'T". Russia is now in Ukraine. (proxy war) We are one blink away from a war with Iran in the middle east. We are in a proxy war with Iran right now.

I think that’s correct. The problems I have with Trump are not political. I was thrilled with how they took out Soleimani, the Abraham accords etc.

My concern is that Trump doesn’t really believe in anything. Kamala is a far left progressive. She may try to play more to the center, but it’s pretty clear what she is. She’s more or less a known commodity.

Trump will wake up one day and decide he likes something he hated yesterday. His governing is not rooted in any world view but what will make him look good in the news cycle. He seems unable to separate advice at odds with something he proposed from a personal attack.

I agree with that we are one blink away from a war with Iran, and in that situation you need someone committed to a clear strategy and execution of a plan. Especially when things get rocky and the news cycle goes against you. 

Im also not sure he has any allegiance to any voting group or idea. For example, I could see him backing Ukraine against Russia, but I could also see him appeasing Russia and abandoning Ukraine. The man is a surprise every day and it seems to have nothing to do with politics.

I thought Pompeo was great, but think Trump is too volatile to be the man in charge.

Maybe I’m wrong, and when the stakes are high he won’t play his petty games, but I’m not convinced.

• Bob 1

6 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Trump will wake up one day and decide he likes something he hated yesterday. His governing is not rooted in any world view but what will make him look good in the news cycle. He seems unable to separate advice at odds with something he proposed from a personal attack.

Can you think of an example that resulted in a bad policy ?