Olympic video production

Gotta say, quite awesome.  The views … the replays during breaks on mats are pretty on point.  Best quick replays I feel I have ever seen. 

The ads are abundant and annoying on replays of mats … not so so bad live.  Can switch between multi view and the mat or start mat to shorten ad length,  

• Bob 1

16 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Gotta say, quite awesome.  The views … the replays during breaks on mats are pretty on point.  Best quick replays I feel I have ever seen. 

The ads are abundant and annoying on replays of mats … not so so bad live.  Can switch between multi view and the mat or start mat to shorten ad length,  

The coverage blows flowrestling.org out of the water. 

It’s OK but it could certainly be better.

-Should be easier to find specific matches, either have more individual match videos or timestamps or something.  The ads while trying to find a specific match on a replay were terrible.

-No commentary in the early rounds that I’ve seen.

• Bob 1

4 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

-No commentary in the early rounds that I’ve seen.

Not on multi-view. Have to go to the specific mat. Unfortunately, it's the Scottish guy on one of them.

Edited by gimpeltf
  • Bob 1

1 hour ago, gimpeltf said:

Not on multi-view. Have to go to the specific mat. Unfortunately, it's the Scottish guy on one of them.

Aye... true that, laddie.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQltzS4FVJW0kkOk5cfGBT

D3

• Bob 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

“Ongoing coverage” is showing all the American matches right now. It’s got JB and whoever else is with him are both good. Almost wish I would’ve slept in and just watched this lol. Too many other good matches though that I would’ve missed

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, gimpeltf said:

I’ve been watching the specific mats.  IIRC there wasn’t any before the semis in the ones I’ve watched.

2 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Yes. I've watched the live multi view all week and listened to the women's mat. 

Wait I thought @gimpeltf above said he’s getting commentary on the single mats but not multi view?

I’ve mainly just watched the single mats as I’m mostly watching on phone.  But I just saw in the day 4 thread that someone saying there were ads for the replays on phone but not computer?  Maybe the commentary is different for phone vs computer too?

Just now, 1032004 said:

Wait I thought @gimpeltf above said he’s getting commentary on the single mats but not multi view?

I’ve mainly just watched the single mats as I’m mostly watching on phone.  But I just saw in the day 4 thread that someone saying there were ads for the replays on phone but not computer?  Maybe the commentary is different for phone vs computer too?

I've watched Peacock live every morning. I click on the women's mat for commentary while watching all three mats.

When I double click on a mat from the multi mat screen it opens that mat only and there is no commentary unless it's the women's mat. 

viewing from the computer.

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

And later I said it looks like it was just Mat B. And with Scottie!

• Bob 1

I know it’s not prime time or anything, but they just put on the American medal matches on regular NBC over the air… pretty cool you can watch wrestling with just an antenna! Thanks to NBC for giving the sport some good coverage!

• Bob 1