Harris Picks Walz as VP Running Mate over Josh Shapiro

12 hours ago, braves121 said:

I honestly don’t see the problem. What if the all the tampons are out of the girls restroom, they can then use the one in the boys, not to mention the fact that people could take the ones from the boys restroom home to a mother, girlfriend or sister. Are boys not allowed to know what periods are? Who does this hurt?

you must have gotten the talking points early

• Bob 1

17 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

What in the crazy whackadoodle rambling over the top nonsense was this post?!?!?

FYI...it was a rhetorical question

Dude...get some help

Sorry, if pointing out the fact that you were lying is triggering to you. Take a breath. Understand that you were lying and ask yourself why you were lying. Rather than trying to demean the people that point out that you were lying. 

13 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

um

i just did.

Maybe in your mind. But that was my point. That what you feel is true in your mind, might not fit the facts of reality. That you admitted to the fear it pretty much guarantees that you are not looking at the situation rationally. Based on your comments on this subject in the past, you definitely aren't logical or rational about this topic. You are acting out of fear and trying to get people to commiserate with you and support you in your fear. That's understandable but, nonetheless, wrong and dangerous. Will you admit that out loud? No, because you've constructed defense mechanisms(calling me names and the like, much like 3rd graders do) to keep you comfortable in your fear bubble. I'm just going to keep pointing it out. Make it glaringly obvious. Even if you can't see it maybe others will see those things in themselves and work to address them. 

Best of luck

13 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

if you have to normalize something

well

it probably isn't right.

Or, the first impression was wrong and needs to be corrected. 

Can you think of anything that happened in this country that needed to be 'normalized' that wound up being a net benefit for this country? Abolition of slavery, perhaps. Everyone being allowed to vote. What you said is patently false. Each issue must rise or fall on its own merits. 

57 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Sorry, if pointing out the fact that you were lying is triggering to you. Take a breath. Understand that you were lying and ask yourself why you were lying. Rather than trying to demean the people that point out that you were lying. 

LOL...you now are a mind reader and can tell when people are lying??  You can't be a real person...

Please tell me how I am lying

8 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Or, the first impression was wrong and needs to be corrected. 

Can you think of anything that happened in this country that needed to be 'normalized' that wound up being a net benefit for this country? Abolition of slavery, perhaps. Everyone being allowed to vote. What you said is patently false. Each issue must rise or fall on its own merits. 

slavery wasn't normal...

8 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Maybe in your mind. But that was my point. That what you feel is true in your mind, might not fit the facts of reality. That you admitted to the fear it pretty much guarantees that you are not looking at the situation rationally. Based on your comments on this subject in the past, you definitely aren't logical or rational about this topic. You are acting out of fear and trying to get people to commiserate with you and support you in your fear. That's understandable but, nonetheless, wrong and dangerous. Will you admit that out loud? No, because you've constructed defense mechanisms(calling me names and the like, much like 3rd graders do) to keep you comfortable in your fear bubble. I'm just going to keep pointing it out. Make it glaringly obvious. Even if you can't see it maybe others will see those things in themselves and work to address them. 

Best of luck

nothing dangerous about keeping men out of womens locker rooms and rest rooms 

9 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

says the prevaricator

1 hour ago, Ohio Elite said:

Biden built walls around his houses.  Maybe thats the wall Kamala was on.  Did any get in, perhaps we aren't giving her enough credit?  🤔

On 8/9/2024 at 10:12 AM, Bigbrog said:

LOL...you now are a mind reader and can tell when people are lying??  You can't be a real person...

Please tell me how I am lying

Sorry, no. I cannot read minds. But how you represented someone's post was incorrect. It was pointed out that you thusly. You dug in rather than owning it and make the necessary corrections. Now you are taunting rather than, again, just owning it realizing it may have been a mistake. But the more you dig in, the more we all realize it was on purpose. Which means you are being purposefully dishonest. Hence the 'lying liar who lies', remark. 

So ya, just reading your words. 

On 8/9/2024 at 6:15 PM, Scouts Honor said:

slavery wasn't normal...

It wasn't, ever? In the United States? do you really believe that? Really?

It wasn't disavowed or legislated against upon the founding of the country. Which could lead one to believe that it is not abnormal. What's the opposite of abnormal? 

On 8/9/2024 at 6:19 PM, Scouts Honor said:

nothing dangerous about keeping men out of womens locker rooms and rest rooms 

It is. Sorry you disagree. But they're going in there anyway. There's no way for you or anyone to stop them. Save, checking junk before going in. 

The way that you're going about it is dangerous. Being misinformed and conveying that information to others IS dangerous. On the topic of 'normalizing' if you normalize the othering of a group, it is dangerous. For the person in the group to self harm or someone with anger/mental health issues to lash out at a group that is seen as not as important to the whole. If they see a person that 'no one will miss' it could push someone to act on their violent tendencies. 

Considering you still haven't offered anything 'dangerous' about the situation you are trying to ban. Other than your typical 'common sense' or 'its not normal for kids to see this'. 

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

It is. Sorry you disagree. But they're going in there anyway. There's no way for you or anyone to stop them. Save, checking junk before going in. 

The way that you're going about it is dangerous. Being misinformed and conveying that information to others IS dangerous. On the topic of 'normalizing' if you normalize the othering of a group, it is dangerous. For the person in the group to self harm or someone with anger/mental health issues to lash out at a group that is seen as not as important to the whole. If they see a person that 'no one will miss' it could push someone to act on their violent tendencies. 

Considering you still haven't offered anything 'dangerous' about the situation you are trying to ban. Other than your typical 'common sense' or 'its not normal for kids to see this'. 

There is nothing wrong or "dangerous" for having the opinion that a person with male genatalia use a male bathroom and a person with female genatalia use a female bathroom.  If using those assigned bathrooms somehow "hurts" you in some way than you need to seek out mental health treatment.  By the way...using your "logic" and focusing on safety Isn't it going to be safer to use the correct assigned bathroom so, as in the scenario you described and are scared of, no one would have to worry about the person who has mental health issues attacking a biological male for using a female bathroom????

If it really doesn't matter who uses what bathroom, why would it matter if the law says biological men have to use a male bathroom and vice versa??

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Sorry, no. I cannot read minds. But how you represented someone's post was incorrect. It was pointed out that you thusly. You dug in rather than owning it and make the necessary corrections. Now you are taunting rather than, again, just owning it realizing it may have been a mistake. But the more you dig in, the more we all realize it was on purpose. Which means you are being purposefully dishonest. Hence the 'lying liar who lies', remark. 

So ya, just reading your words. 

So...can you break this down for me because I seriously have no idea what they heck are you saying.  If I said something that you feel is wrong and thus "lying" it should be easy for you to say what that exactly was...as opposed to this babble which makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

There is nothing wrong or "dangerous" for having the opinion that a person with male genatalia use a male bathroom and a person with female genatalia use a female bathroom.  If using those assigned bathrooms somehow "hurts" you in some way than you need to seek out mental health treatment.  By the way...using your "logic" and focusing on safety Isn't it going to be safer to use the correct assigned bathroom so, as in the scenario you described and are scared of, no one would have to worry about the person who has mental health issues attacking a biological male for using a female bathroom????

If it really doesn't matter who uses what bathroom, why would it matter if the law says biological men have to use a male bathroom and vice versa??

Safer. It depends on how you define 'safer'. Immediately, perhaps its safer so they aren't attacked for going against a societal norm by entering the bathroom of the gender they associate with and not necessarily the one they were assigned at birth. But also, they are living a life that is going against societal norms. Living that life, which has become such a cultural touchstone recently, is inherently dangerous. Both from self harm and traditional harm.

I understand your need to think that people that fall within the scope of this conversation have 'mental health' issues. A rather typical reaction to groups that seek to buck societal norms and seek equal rights and considerations. I'll bet you can think of other examples of that happening in the recent past. 

Lets remember, its a vanishingly small percentage of society that is hoping to live a life outside of the one they were assigned at birth. The life you are vehemently against them doing. You're punching down at an already vulnerable group and forcing them to live a life that is not the one they choose. All this out of fear of a tiny population being in a room you feel they don't belong in for a few minutes per day, if that. You can't see how petty you are? That's a shame. 

4 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Safer. It depends on how you define 'safer'. Immediately, perhaps its safer so they aren't attacked for going against a societal norm by entering the bathroom of the gender they associate with and not necessarily the one they were assigned at birth. But also, they are living a life that is going against societal norms. Living that life, which has become such a cultural touchstone recently, is inherently dangerous. Both from self harm and traditional harm.

I understand your need to think that people that fall within the scope of this conversation have 'mental health' issues. A rather typical reaction to groups that seek to buck societal norms and seek equal rights and considerations. I'll bet you can think of other examples of that happening in the recent past. 

Lets remember, its a vanishingly small percentage of society that is hoping to live a life outside of the one they were assigned at birth. The life you are vehemently against them doing. You're punching down at an already vulnerable group and forcing them to live a life that is not the one they choose. All this out of fear of a tiny population being in a room you feel they don't belong in for a few minutes per day, if that. You can't see how petty you are? That's a shame. 

Okay...here is a great example of how people start to lose a debate because their own logic is used against them and they then turn to attacking the person based on some assumed notion that they believe a certain way.  I have never said, nor implied in any way, shape or form that I am "vehemently against their life" or their choices.  I have punched down on no one, except maybe your terrible take on things.  I have said this so many times and truly believe it, people can say they are whatever sex they want to say they are, they can dress however the heck they want to dress, they can sleep with whomever they want to sleep with, they can marry whomever the heck they love, I support all those things and DO NOT think any less of them or are in anyway less equal them me or anyone else.  However, I also am a strong believer in biology and while someone may want to call themselves the opposite sex that they were biologically born into to make themself feel better, it doesn't change biology...period.  And I am also free to feel strongly that a biological man should not be in the same bathrooms/changing rooms/etc. at the same time as a biological female...especially minors.  That is in no way means I don't respect them and in no may means I am afraid of their choices.