Harris Picks Walz as VP Running Mate over Josh Shapiro

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Are you sure you are going to go with "never"??  I can guarantee you you are wrong if you stick with that opinion.

Yes. You'll point to Democrats in "other races" as moderates but when it comes to races that actually affect Republicans (President or their own state or local district), they'll ALWAYS say that the Democrat that is running is extremist or radical. 

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

alright

@ThreePointTakedown

you have to answer this one.. b/c he will be on your ballot

do you support Tim Walz? 

Why do I have to answer anything you ask me? 

Are you gonna twist my arm or put any work into answering the question you've been dodging for days, now? 

Until you do, you get nothing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Are you gonna twist my arm or put any work into answering the question you've been dodging for days, now? 

you said you didn't care about newsome b/c you dont live in his jurisdiction..

walz is now a federal candidate...

9 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Are you sure you are going to go with "never"??  I can guarantee you you are wrong if you stick with that opinion.

3 minutes ago, red viking said:

Yes. You'll point to Democrats in "other races" as moderates but when it comes to races that actually affect Republicans (President or their own state or local district), they'll ALWAYS say that the Democrat that is running is extremist or radical. 

Because if they stray from a, strictly, fear campaign and make it about ideas, policies, and outcomes Republicans can't win. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

not holding my breath... no matter what else happens, you will find a way to obfuscate and fence

13 minutes ago, red viking said:

Well...like I said...you are wrong!!  I lean to the right, but have supported and voted for candidates on both sides of the isle.  I don't think it is a very good way to vote by doing it straight down party lines...not saying I wouldn't vote for all R's or all D's; however, it would depend on the policies each person are running on.   Based on what you post I bet you would never vote for an R President.

Edited by Bigbrog

3 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

you said you didn't care about newsome b/c you dont live in his jurisdiction..

walz is now a federal candidate...

The VP doesn't sign anything. I think we've covered this before. Their role is to support the President and the President's agenda. Is the Democratic Party candidate for VP a better person than the GOP VP candidate? Probably. Less homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, and less of a misogynist? I think so, but I'd be interested to understand reasons a person could hold a contrary opinion. 

Is there a reason 'need' me to answer this question? 

Care to answer the question I asked awhile back that you still haven't answered after 3 or 4 times dodging it? 

Just now, Bigbrog said:

Well...like I said...you are wrong!!  I lean to the right, but have supported and voted for candidates on both sides of the isle.  I think it is a very good way to vote by doing it straight down party lines...not saying I wouldn't vote for all R's or all D's, it would depend on the policies each person on vote for are running on.   Based on what you post I bet you would never vote for an R President.

I voted for Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016 (before it became obvious he was such a monster but also for strategic reasons that actually worked). 

Republicans making incorrect assumptions....AGAIN

The VP doesn't sign anything. I think we've covered this before. Their role is to support the President and the President's agenda. Is the Democratic Party candidate for VP a better person than the GOP VP candidate? Probably. Less homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, and less of a misogynist? I think so, but I'd be interested to understand reasons a person could hold a contrary opinion. 

Care to answer the question I asked awhile back that you still haven't answered after 3 or 4 times dodging it? 

fencing fencing fencing

i knew i would never get an answer

do you support walz?

ask me the question.. i have no idea what you asked. you probably didn't even ask me, i just replied to a post of yours to someone else 

Here we go again...drives me nuts...please show one ounce of evidence to support you throwing out words like "homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, and misogynist"???

1 minute ago, red viking said:

I voted for Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016 (before it became obvious he was such a monster but also for strategic reasons that actually worked). 

Just curious. What about Bush vs Gore and 45 vs Clinton convinced you to vote like that in those elections? What's done is done. Again, just curious. 

2 minutes ago, red viking said:

Good for you!  I voted for Billy the first time and Obama the first time.  Voted for Trump the first time but not the second.  Not sure who I'll vote for this time around.

You making incorrect assumptions...AGAIN

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

fencing fencing fencing

i knew i would never get an answer

do you support walz?

ask me the question.. i have no idea what you asked. you probably didn't even ask me, i just replied to a post of yours to someone else 

I support the nomination. I think its a great choice. Pretty much puts the election in the bag. 

Why do you need this so much? What could it matter that I do or do not support a politician that I know little to nothing about? Lets just get to the next step, respond with your attempted 'gotcha' questions for either answer.  

You can explain again that I am dodging so you can feel superior again. I hope it helps. I'm a well adjusted person and your poking does nothing to me. Or you could try to have an honest conversation. Which would start with why are you asking the question and why does it matter if I do or do not support this person.

#Skeptical

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Good for you!  I voted for Billy the first time and Obama the first time.  Voted for Trump the first time but not the second.  Not sure who I'll vote for this time around.

You making incorrect assumptions...AGAIN

What could 45 do to lose your vote? 

And/or what would Harris need to do to sway you that way? 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

I support the nomination. I think its a great choice. Pretty much puts the election in the bag. 

Why do you need this so much? What could it matter that I do or do not support a politician that I know little to nothing about? Lets just get to the next step, respond with your attempted 'gotcha' questions for either answer.  

You can explain again that I am dodging so you can feel superior again. I hope it helps. I'm a well adjusted person and your poking does nothing to me. Or you could try to have an honest conversation. Which would start with why are you asking the question and why does it matter if I do or do not support this person.

#Skeptical

you support taking children from parents who don't want them to transition

walz enacted that law in minnesota 

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

alright

@ThreePointTakedown

you have been put on the shot clock for passivity.. b/c he will be on your ballot

do you support Tim Walz? 

FIFY...this is a wrestling forum.  The use of appropriate terminology is paramount

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

6 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

What could 45 do to lose your vote? 

And/or what would Harris need to do to sway you that way? 

Way to deflect...and who said I was voting for Trump??

Answer the question...you made an accusation about the Vance...some serious accusations...provide the examples that support your claims.  Otherwise you are using those words for no other reason than to try and discredit someone for political reasons and at the same time diminishing those words of which should only be used for people that actually are those things.  Do better

That may be true.   MN was already in the tank for any one with a D after their name.   So picking Walz wasn't necessary to shore up MN with its massive electoral votes.   He's loud so Kamala can be quiet (statesmanlike).   He's a leftist so she can move to the middle and appear more moderate.   But no one should assume she has changed.   She is still the progressive leftist she has always been.   Biden pulled the trick on us by saying he would be moderate.   He got elected and wasn't moderate on hardly anything.   Harris has watched and learned. 

mspart

• Bob 1