Its over. Joe Biden is stepping down

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

What hasn’t she done as AG? DJT donated to her reelection campaign for AG so he thought she was being tough on crime. What didn’t she do that is the responsibility of VP? The VPs job is to break a tie in the senate lol can you share some things that Pence did as VP to compare what Harris has done?

52 minutes ago, braves121 said:

If anyone on this board could in good faith explain how the VP for the current president deciding to run when the incumbent decides to not run anymore is more of a threat to our democracy than a president who lost an election having slates of fake electors and calling to find more votes I will never post again 

first of all...it's not democratic to appoint someone the nominee

• Jagger 1

3 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

first of all...it's not democratic to appoint someone the nominee

well, VPs exist for a reason and they did vote for Kamala as VP. 

very funny to see this “concern” from conservatives. i’m sure it has nothing to do with them pissed they’re not running against a corpse anymore. 

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

very funny to see this “concern” from conservatives. i’m sure it has nothing to do with them pissed they’re not running against a corpse anymore. 

wait, i thought he was fine? 

for weeks... it was cheap fake from you

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

they voted JOE for pres

kamala was along for the ride

they DID NOT vote for kamala to be pres

and before you say.. 'they all knew the possibilties...'

at that time... Biden was considered fine...

To be fair, she’s not being appointed anymore than Biden would have been appointed. The delegates still have to vote at the convention. Someone could drop their name in the hat. (Kinda surprised Newsome didn’t). It’s just throwing a monkey wrench into the process. 

6 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Let’s make a bet! If Trump comes within 50 points of Harris in the black vote, I will never post here again. If he doesn’t, you’ll do the same. 

anybody else is welcome to join the bet. 

47 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Ok read it twice what has pence done as vp compared to Kamala? Are you aware the vps job is to break a tie in the senate? Kamala put a shit ton of people in jail and has been hard on crime as a DA and AG so i thought the party of law and order would be pumped about that the GOPs presidential candidate thought she did such a great job he wrote a check to her campaign how can you say she didn’t do anything as AG LMAO

Quick question then.  Before you log out and in as rock lobster.   Do you have fingernails like this guy ?  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNuGHuk5/

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

but again... that's still not democracy..

as we keep hearing democracy is in danger

the dems avoided it... they are going STRAIGHT to republic... the delegates..

Ehhhhh….thats smoke blowing to get something to people to bitch about.  The delegates are still voting. If the constituents those delegates represent had a strong voice for another candidate, which…anyone can throw their name in the hat…then we’ll see what happens. It’s airwave blah blah blah.  

At least in my opinion. Can agree to disagree. 

3 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

I didn’t see the dimocrat ballot, but the Republican ballot didn’t have any vice presidents on it.  Trump didn’t even choose his till last week and Biden could have changed his, as some dims wanted.  So I don’t think you can honestly say she got any votes. 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

I didn’t see the dimocrat ballot, but the Republican ballot didn’t have any vice presidents on it.  Trump didn’t even choose his till last week and Biden could have changed his, as some dims wanted.  So I don’t think you can honestly say she got any votes. 

so what’s your solution? make biden run when he chose not to?

49 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Going against legislators from several states who had requested he delay the certification allowing them time to investigate ‘irregularities.’

Yes, there were many dumb requests in those days. Let's not forget he also denied the President's unconstitutional request.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

25 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Let’s make a bet! If Trump comes within 50 points of Harris in the black vote, I will never post here again. If he doesn’t, you’ll do the same. 

anybody else is welcome to join the bet. 

sounds rather stupid

21 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

oh i’m 100% for that. now what?

Dimocrats are disqualified from this election.  RFK Jr. as Independent vs Trump and others who followed the rules to get on the ballot. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Yes, there were many dumb requests in those days. Let's not forget he also denied the President's unconstitutional request.

Unconstitutional?  Is that why the dimocrats changed the law?  Because it was already unconstitutional?