OLympic wrestling TV schedule

It appears that most wrestling will be shown on either Peacock or NBCOlympic.com.

image.png.b8eecbc9773b51bbaae5bfaf777bb80b.png

This one is at a reasonable time but  many are early AM Eastern.

Peacock is streaming so I believe that if you pay for Peacock you don't have recording capability.  Is that true?

Here is the link to the entire schedule.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/2024-paris-olympic-games-complete-schedule-with-tv-time-and-streaming-for-every-event/ar-BB1qi3eY?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=e6059e6bf8ff4c1e9b7190d79d02189d&ei=59

FOLLOW UP:  NBCOlympics.com will have replays!!!! 🙂

image.thumb.png.f053b4f4d418c39e24a3e841cbfcc58a.png

Edited by PAFAN01
add NBC
  • Bob 3
  • Fire 1

Peacock is streaming so I believe that if you pay for Peacock you don't have recording capability.  Is that true?

Yeah, Peacock is pretty aggressive about recording software. You can't even take desktop screenshots w/ their web player iirc

• Fire 1

15 hours ago, PAFAN01 said:

It appears that most wrestling will be shown on either Peacock or NBCOlympic.com.

image.png.b8eecbc9773b51bbaae5bfaf777bb80b.png

This one is at a reasonable time but  many are early AM Eastern.

Here is the link to the entire schedule.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/2024-paris-olympic-games-complete-schedule-with-tv-time-and-streaming-for-every-event/ar-BB1qi3eY?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=e6059e6bf8ff4c1e9b7190d79d02189d&ei=59

FOLLOW UP:  NBCOlympics.com will have replays!!!! 🙂

image.thumb.png.f053b4f4d418c39e24a3e841cbfcc58a.png

Peacock is broadcasting the Tour de France.   You can watch live or watch it on demand just like the way Espn+ works.  All the tour stages are still up.  Should be the same for Olympics.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Peacock is broadcasting the Tour de France.   You can watch live or watch it on demand just like the way Espn+ works.  All the tour stages are still up.  Should be the same for Olympics.

Thanks - I think I will use NBCOlympis.com which has replays ( essentially on-demand).

in college we used to occasionally swap our wrestling practices w/ the swim team's and those were always so damn brutal. just uses different muscles and i'm sure it was equally rough for the swimmers in the wrestling room

• Bob 1

3 hours ago, Spladle08 said:

Sounds like im paying for peacock this year, havent looked at schedule but hope everything is middle of the night locally so I can go to work tired vs miss the matches.

If I’m looking at the times correct the seasons for wrestling are 5am start and 12pm start EST. If that’s the case the finals will be near the end of a regular  work day.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, MadMardigain said:

If I’m looking at the times correct the seasons for wrestling are 5am start and 12pm start EST. If that’s the case the finals will be near the end of a regular  work day.  

Im central 7am-4pm everyday, luckily I cary my phone around the entire time, but catching the matches at home would be advantageous. 

4 hours ago, Spladle08 said:

Sounds like im paying for peacock this year, havent looked at schedule but hope everything is middle of the night locally so I can go to work tired vs miss the matches.

I believe you can sign up for Peacock for a month (unlike Flo) but there's a lot of good stuff you just might want it for the full year.

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

Thanks - I think I will use NBCOlympis.com which has replays ( essentially on-demand).
So does peacock. It does take some time for the replay to post though

Sent from my F92 E 5G using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, boathead said:

So does peacock. It does take some time for the replay to post though

Sent from my F92 E 5G using Tapatalk

Olympic Trials for both wrestling and gymnastics posted about an hour after each respective event concluded.  I still have OTT events from April in my library.

22 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Olympic Trials for both wrestling and gymnastics posted about an hour after each respective event concluded.  I still have OTT events from April in my library.

Thanks but no need to sign up for NBCOlympics.com