Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

21 hours ago, RockLobster said:

You don't need to guess - you can just talk to me and we'll sort it out. PM me anytime if you have concerns.

In this case, my intention was to be a better poster. 

The difficulty came when Trump staged what appeared (and still appears) to be a fake assassination attempt and the wheels fell off shortly after.

As much as we can aspire to greatness, reality sometimes gets in the way.

Calling it like I see it - wouldn't expect anything less than anyone else here.

lol trump staged..

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/trump-rally-shooting-fbi-investigation-attempted-assassination-july-19

"The shot that killed the man who attempted to assassinate former President Trump at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania last Saturday was a “one in a million shot,” according to a source familiar with the investigation into shooting.

The Secret Service sniper who took the shot that killed 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks could only see Crooks’ gun scope and the top of his eye and forehead because the lip of the roof was blocking the sniper’s view."

I say bunk, he's got the best equipment & training in the world.  If he can see the eye, scope & forehead he can make that shot from 150 yd all day long every day.

• Fire 2

19 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

One father and husband too many, and you know exactly this.

You’ve crossed from dumb message board character, to true piece of shit. Hope you’re getting the warm fuzzies you’re looking for….

Well over 7,000 people die each day in the US. 

Why aren't you crying over the other 6,999+ that died?

They were fathers, husbands, wives, daughters, sons, preachers, firefighters, policemen, grandma's and grandpa's, fiances, boyfriends, girlfriends, and all just as important as any other soul on the planet.

Because - social media tells you to make this one person you don't know somehow "special" in the long list of those that died Saturday.

• Poopy 1

12 hours ago, mspart said:

So in other words, you are trying to be a better poster except when you are not.   Got it.  

mspart

Same as my previous post - nothing has changed.

Why has injecting reality into the conversation a problem for you. That is what you used to do regularly.

3 hours ago, ionel said:

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/trump-rally-shooting-fbi-investigation-attempted-assassination-july-19

"The shot that killed the man who attempted to assassinate former President Trump at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania last Saturday was a “one in a million shot,” according to a source familiar with the investigation into shooting.

The Secret Service sniper who took the shot that killed 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks could only see Crooks’ gun scope and the top of his eye and forehead because the lip of the roof was blocking the sniper’s view."

I say bunk, he's got the best equipment & training in the world.  If he can see the eye, scope & forehead he can make that shot from 150 yd all day long every day.

Agreed it's bunk.

Those roofs aren't made of brick, stone, or cinder block. Just thin metal and insulation. Useless against a high powered rifle.

On 7/18/2024 at 11:48 PM, RockLobster said:

And... more importantly, who shot anyone?

The ballistic reports will certainly match any shooters to those that were shot.

What's the status on that effort?

How can nobody (and I mean nobody) be talking about this 100% critical point.

Just leaving it to mainstream media to tell the people some story they concoct? That's BS.

Again - this thing stinks to high heaven.

And THIS is still the part that somehow nobody is asking.

Where are the ballistics reports? What is the progress on them?

We don't have to guess - the ballistics will provide proof.

Who's gun hit who?

What's the delay and... more importantly, why isn't the media asking for this highly important info?

This thing just keeps stinking more.

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I didn’t cry over the other 6999 people, just like I didn’t cry over this one. I just pointed out your piece of shit comment.  Which, I guess, is to be expected when a piece of shit comments. We aren’t talking about the incidents in which those other 6,999 people died, we are talking about this incident. But I’m curious if you tried to make light of all 6999 of those other deaths as well?  I’m guessing you probably did not.   Try to keep your attention maintained on the topic. Do better. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Bob 2

14 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Why aren't you crying over the other 6,999+ that died?

They were fathers, husbands, wives, daughters, sons, preachers, firefighters, policemen, grandma's and grandpa's, fiances, boyfriends, girlfriends, and all just as important as any other soul on the planet.

Because - social media tells you to make this one person you don't know somehow "special" in the long list of those that died Saturday.

are you a gun control ninny? 

14 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Same as my previous post - nothing has changed.

Why has injecting reality into the conversation a problem for you. That is what you used to do regularly.

yes, becoming a better person/poster will never happen for you 

• Bob 2

18 hours ago, RockLobster said:

And THIS is still the part that somehow nobody is asking.

Where are the ballistics reports? What is the progress on them?

We don't have to guess - the ballistics will provide proof.

Who's gun hit who?

What's the delay and... more importantly, why isn't the media asking for this highly important info?

This thing just keeps stinking more.

you need all this info...

what information do you need from someone casting a vote? 

On 7/19/2024 at 11:42 AM, mspart said:

So in other words, you are trying to be a better poster except when you are not.   Got it.  

mspart

Well I am trying to be a better poster than all of the nitwits that have posted nonsense above.

A string of posters I'm dealing with who post like children and terrorists (and might well be.)

They seem to think everyone must agree with them - not unlike terrorists in the middle east shit show.

I just hope you aren't part of this gang of nitwits... if you are, that would make this a bad day for free thinking.

I know where I stand with these nitwits, but I would like to know if you're marching with them.

9 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Well I am trying to be a better poster than all of the nitwits that have posted nonsense above.

A string of posters I'm dealing with who post like children and terrorists (and might well be.)

They seem to think everyone must agree with them - not unlike terrorists in the middle east shit show.

I just hope you aren't part of this gang of nitwits... if you are, that would make this a bad day for free thinking.

I know where I stand with these nitwits, but I would like to know if you're marching with them.

'm not trying to be smart, but do you post on other forums? How are you received on the other forums? Have a great day.