Interesting Transgender news

16 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

A reliable source would site the 'recent study' they are pulling information from. It could be reasoned that they are just making things up to support their position, if they do no provide the information for the readers to investigate. Am I wrong? 

Is SAVE a reliable group? Please explain your answer? 

The article is bookmarked, genius. 

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2024 at 8:57 PM, uncle bernard said:

the discourse on this issue is completely divorced from reality. you are being sold a crisis that does not exist. 

Biden Administration Opposes Surgery for Transgender Minors

The Biden administration said this week that it opposed gender-affirming surgery for minors, the most explicit statement to date on the subject from a president who has been a staunch supporter of transgender rights.

The White House announcement was sent to The New York Times on Wednesday in response to an article reporting that staff in the office of Adm. Rachel Levine, an assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services, had urged an influential international transgender health organization to remove age minimums for surgery from its treatment guidelines for minors.

The draft guidelines would have lowered the age minimums to 14 for hormonal treatments, 15 for mastectomies, 16 for breast augmentation or facial surgeries, and 17 for genital surgeries or hysterectomies. The final guidelines, released in 2022, removed the age-based recommendationsaltogether. . .

The Biden administration’s previous statements on gender-affirming care for minors have not in the past explicitly opposed surgery. . .

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Biden Administration Opposes Surgery for Transgender Minors

The Biden administration said this week that it opposed gender-affirming surgery for minors, the most explicit statement to date on the subject from a president who has been a staunch supporter of transgender rights.

The White House announcement was sent to The New York Times on Wednesday in response to an article reporting that staff in the office of Adm. Rachel Levine, an assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services, had urged an influential international transgender health organization to remove age minimums for surgery from its treatment guidelines for minors.

The draft guidelines would have lowered the age minimums to 14 for hormonal treatments, 15 for mastectomies, 16 for breast augmentation or facial surgeries, and 17 for genital surgeries or hysterectomies. The final guidelines, released in 2022, removed the age-based recommendationsaltogether. . .

The Biden administration’s previous statements on gender-affirming care for minors have not in the past explicitly opposed surgery. . .

Even UB/TPT/Braves/RV’s hero knows this is wrong 

24 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c5c32dc8b886435132ddb89b3ae5f10c.jpeg

"Men" and "Women" are not genders.  They are FIT TYPES!!!  And only two of those exist as is clearly stated in the bible and millenia of human existence.  Natch.

• Bob 1

i turned on trump when i found out he was in favor of narcissistic idiots chemically sterilizing any child that shows homosexual tendencies....oh wait thats biden.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

I'm not going to read the thread, because well over half of you have shit for brains and the Nazis you are emulating would have executed you.

Pretty much first. 

But I will ask, and I hope one of you fine folks with shit for brains replies:

What is a woman?

Define it for me. 

Edited by three_arrows

15 hours ago, three_arrows said:

I'm not going to read the thread, because well over half of you have shit for brains and the Nazis you are emulating would have executed you.

Pretty much first. 

But I will ask, and I hope one of you fine folks with shit for brains replies:

What is a woman?

Define it for me. 

Stupid question, but guess that can be expected considering the source.

Female and male are defined by the chromosomal DNA, and that subsequently determines their phenotype (that means physical appearance dumb dumb).  Subsequently, A LONG TIME ago societies developed words to describe females as women and males as men.

• Bob 1

12 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

societies developed words to describe females as women and males as men.

Oh.

So it's a societal construct and something that people made up? 

Wow. 

I honestly didn't expect it to happen so soon. 

Thank you for your candor. 

Tell the rest of the paste eating idiots. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

you ignored the scientific description.

noted. 

So, 

You really want to look like an idiot, too?

Define it for us, big meat 

What is a woman? 

credit to bigrog

"Stupid question, but guess that can be expected considering the source.

Female and male are defined by the chromosomal DNA, and that subsequently determines their phenotype (that means physical appearance dumb dumb).  Subsequently, A LONG TIME ago societies developed words to describe females as women and males as men."

end of quote

oh wait...

Posted (edited)

a woman who has a penis.. is not a woman.

a man who dresses 'like' a woman, and acts stereotypically, is not a woman.

i can't believe the level of misogyny that you must possess to think differently

Edited by Scouts Honor
misspelling

Just now, Scouts Honor said:

a woman who has a penis.. is not a woman.

a man who dresses 'like' a woman, and acts stereotypically, is not a woman.

i can't believe the level of misogyny that you must possess to think differently

Yeah.

In an interesting twist "scoutshonor" has shared her feelings about my question. 

Unfortunately, facts don't care about your feelings. 

Now, on with that definition, las.

I've only got so many posts here per day. 

Gotta keep your wee feelings intact. 😉

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

the fact a man is not and never will be a woman.. 

doesn't care about your insanity

Sure. 

Any further conversation would require you knowing and being able to define was a "man" is and what a "woman" is. 

Someone who is clearly much wiser than you -- a very low bar -- has already said that people made it up and it's a societal construct. 

You should probably just pivot that way. 

Since you won't, you should take some time and look into the matter. 

There are countless hours of YouTube videos where overt Nazis snarl and gnash their teeth over the subject and then fall flat on their face, just like you did. 

Hell, the rrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhttttttt wing outrage industrial outrage complex even made a movie about it. 

Study up and come back with some details instead of wasting my time.