Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

9 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I’m not sure this one is a great idea.  It looks like his “inner circle” is free to join but it’s basically just a link to the website for some supplement company for the shirt he was wearing.  I assume anyone that signs up is going to get bombarded with emails for supplements.

He “only” has 8k followers on x.  I bet he could have increased that significantly if he kept his updates there.  And if he was going to go this route I feel like it would’ve made more sense to do that through Rudis or something and not a random supplement company, which also seems a little weird since many of his fans are young kids.

Has over 100k on instagram which is more popular with his crowd and I'm sure he's promoting there as well. Rudis may not have wanted in the "Jesus Trained" game. I do recall a very similar shirt from the Jeff Jordan camp back in the day though and Marinelli is from Graham and I saw him wearing it later on. You're probably right it likely is a supplement deal though.

11 minutes ago, HokieDave87 said:

Has over 100k on instagram which is more popular with his crowd and I'm sure he's promoting there as well. Rudis may not have wanted in the "Jesus Trained" game. I do recall a very similar shirt from the Jeff Jordan camp back in the day though and Marinelli is from Graham and I saw him wearing it later on. You're probably right it likely is a supplement deal though.

Rudis is definitely in on the Jesus Trained game.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8YBLY5sVdk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Bob 1

so now Bassett is down to eliminating 3 schools a week, LOL.

Cal Baptist, Navy and Michigan St eliminated. I received my information from Intermat's article as i'm not subscribed to his to whatever sub page he has. 

List is at 35 now, down to 32 next week. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, RandolphTJones said:

so now Bassett is down to eliminating 3 schools a week, LOL.

Cal Baptist, Navy and Michigan St eliminated

Oh what could have been if only Michigan State still had a parrot around the wrestling room? 

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

So you’re saying Bucknell and Air Force have a shot?

Ooh...and Wisconsin and Oregon State juuust missing out. 

He'd BETTER not commit and then do the Kervliet shit after that. Not after all this build-up! 

• Bob 1

4 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I have a feeling that all the real contenders are above the nipple line

2 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Ooh...and Wisconsin and Oregon State juuust missing out. 

The Beaver is sniffing the nipple.... we are in. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

9 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Hey, if the Beavers are still in, Wisconsin is basically sitting on the nips...they're still in also then!

I would argue they are doing a side rub on the nipple....which means you are in. Congratulations! 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

0IOyYxpD_normal.jpg

@BoBassett06 and the Bishop McCort crew could take @RUWrestling to another planet. The foundation is there. Big 10 schedule. NJ support is among the best in the country. Packed house every dual meet. Already have Gibson on board. Why not #JERZEY ⚔️

wm1dSsKR_mini.jpg

The Wrestling Room (Pat Mineo)

@MrPatMineo
First in-home visit for @BoBassett06@RUWrestling 🛡️ You love to see it! Nice work Coach @SteveMytychRU! 👏🏼

Bo Wins 4 NCAA titles in New Jersey and he will be a Legend and all over Billboards and recognized in Times Square in the busiest State in USA and NYC

if Bo wins 4 in State College, PA  he will get 15/20% off Ice Cream at PSU Creamery

Edited by feet2back
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, feet2back said:

Bo Wins 4 NCAA titles in New Jersey and he will be a Legend and all over Billboards and recognized in Times Square in the busiest State in USA and NYC

He wins 4 in State College, PA and he will get 15/20% off Ice Cream at PSU Creamery

he may get a flavor named after him too

• Ionel 1

18 minutes ago, feet2back said:

if Bo wins 4 in State College, PA  he will get 15/20% off Ice Cream at PSU Creamery

I'm wondering if Wkn approves of this plan?  Might cut into supply.   🍦 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, feet2back said:

He wins 4 in State College, PA and he will get 15/20% off Ice Cream at PSU Creamery

Suriano won a couple of NCAA titles too.  Did he get anywhere near that treatment?