Cheap Fake

10 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Interesting that you had to do some editing so you could continue to convince yourself that you're right rather than come to grips with the fact that your support a fascist. I wonder what other obvious facts you are suppressing?

Round earth?

Evolution?

Hurricanes are caused by changes in pressure and not gay marriage?  

btw,, editing? what are you talking about?

On 6/22/2024 at 4:45 PM, JimmyBT said:

You’re so full of shit.  Please show us the “tons” of experts.  How many experts are in a ton btw???  After you’re done doing the math please list them by individual weight.  Let’s see that evidence there Mr “say gooder”. 

If you were to answer any of the questions instead of whining, I'll bet its just habit at this point, you could come to the conclusion that the right is part of the problem and not the solution. But since they dislike the same people that you dislike and your trauma response is to wish others the same harm that was visited upon you at one point, you're ok with that. Therapy is a real thing and it helps. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/written-materials/2024/04/08/the-economics-of-administration-action-on-student-debt/

There's an expert. Weight: lots of tons. Since its more than one ton then I am correct in saying tons. I wasn't specific as to how many so as long as I hit the criteria I am correct. But thanks for holding me to a high standard. You are making me and everyone a better person when you whine about semantics and not address any of the questions I asked in the post. But they weren't to you so I can understand how you would just find one nonesense thing to cry about. Because you don't have anything meaningful to say.  But again, thanks. 

https://www.morningstar.com/news/marketwatch/2024042340/heres-who-really-benefits-from-bidens-153-billion-in-student-debt-cancellation

Expert. Weight: unknown

https://www.investopedia.com/the-impact-of-cancelling-student-debt-5101053

Expert: Yes. Weight: Unknown

'Canceling student debt could be of particular benefit to lower-income borrowers, especially women and people of color. An academic paper in 2020 maintained that the “median wealth for Black households overall, not just borrowers, would instantly increase by 42% with $75,000 in student debt forgiveness and around 34% with $50,000 in forgiveness.”9 Those are higher amounts than President Biden has suggested, but would be in keeping with his administration’s initiatives to address racial equity. '

Would you rather lower-income borrowers especially women and people of color were yolked to their debt or rather able to make use of the schooling and advance in their lives and careers? 

If you want to go back and answer any of the questions, honestly, from the original post. I would welcome that too. But I imagine you're too afraid to do that. 

• Clown 1

On 6/22/2024 at 4:48 PM, JimmyBT said:

Your words. That define yourself perfectly.  

Seeing as you never raise a point or evidence to support them other than 'I just don't like it when people who don't look or worship like me succeed in an way'

If you did, we might be able to talk but you don't/can't. 

Every accusation is a confession. 

• Clown 2

17 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Says this ^^^ which is patently false

and then posts this:

can't fix stupid. 

just remember when you go to the poll to vote for Biden that he wrote the 1994 crime bill and voted against school integration. 

Wants some cheese with your whine? 

'But but but but you're the real party of racists!' From the party of the person sued in the 70's for being racist. 

Are you trying to what-about racism? Your side owns racism! Flaunts it. Goes home and gargles with it. You all love it because it gives your silent minority a little bit more relevance to influence the country. If you didn't have racism you'd need ideas and you don't have those either. You are all just sad, lonely, racist people wondering why no one wants to sit next to you at Indigenous People's Day. 

• Clown 2

27 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

what happens when i misgender you in michigan?

what happens when I don't want my child to transition in california?
now tell me who the fascists are

Nothing, you're just a jerk. 

Talk to your doctor about the effects it will have on someone you, supposedly, care for and how much trauma you will passively and actively inflict on them depending your decision. 

You are wrong at every step. Just not, purposefully, being a jerk is the answer to all these questions. But it seems that is too inconvenient for you and that THAT is enough of a reason to be an a$$h0l3. I'm sorry you can't be bothered with the needs of others. 

But hey, its better than being a sissy, bleeding heart, that... cares about people. 

Touche. 

• Clown 2

47 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

If you were to answer any of the questions instead of whining, I'll bet its just habit at this point, you could come to the conclusion that the right is part of the problem and not the solution. But since they dislike the same people that you dislike and your trauma response is to wish others the same harm that was visited upon you at one point, you're ok with that. Therapy is a real thing and it helps. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/written-materials/2024/04/08/the-economics-of-administration-action-on-student-debt/

There's an expert. Weight: lots of tons. Since its more than one ton then I am correct in saying tons. I wasn't specific as to how many so as long as I hit the criteria I am correct. But thanks for holding me to a high standard. You are making me and everyone a better person when you whine about semantics and not address any of the questions I asked in the post. But they weren't to you so I can understand how you would just find one nonesense thing to cry about. Because you don't have anything meaningful to say.  But again, thanks. 

https://www.morningstar.com/news/marketwatch/2024042340/heres-who-really-benefits-from-bidens-153-billion-in-student-debt-cancellation

Expert. Weight: unknown

https://www.investopedia.com/the-impact-of-cancelling-student-debt-5101053

Expert: Yes. Weight: Unknown

'Canceling student debt could be of particular benefit to lower-income borrowers, especially women and people of color. An academic paper in 2020 maintained that the “median wealth for Black households overall, not just borrowers, would instantly increase by 42% with $75,000 in student debt forgiveness and around 34% with $50,000 in forgiveness.”9 Those are higher amounts than President Biden has suggested, but would be in keeping with his administration’s initiatives to address racial equity. '

Would you rather lower-income borrowers especially women and people of color were yolked to their debt or rather able to make use of the schooling and advance in their lives and careers? 

If you want to go back and answer any of the questions, honestly, from the original post. I would welcome that too. But I imagine you're too afraid to do that. 

Still waiting for you to name all those “tons”.  Bahahahahahhahahaha

46 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Seeing as you never raise a point or evidence to support them other than 'I just don't like it when people who don't look or worship like me succeed in an way'

If you did, we might be able to talk but you don't/can't. 

Every one of your comments is a biased driven ⭕️ jerk.  Carry on babble boy.  Oh and may be time to switch back to the lobster burner account and use #rent free a couple more times. 

31 minutes ago, mspart said:

I think that just about responds to all your critiques of those that want things done properly and not like a dictator would do.   If you are concerned Trump will be a dictator, you should look at the dictator in chief that is currently acting like a dictator.   Hint, that would be Biden.

mspart

How does this effect you?

Why do you care? 

The person in charge is trying to fix a problem in the way they feel is the best at the time. Why is that bad? 

Could the bill that was scuttled a few weeks ago do a better job? Perhaps. 

Why aren't you upset about that if you are truly worried about a dictatorial tyrant? "Hey GOP lets stop doing exactly what everyone thinks we're going to do, which is break the ship then complain that its broken. So we can be put in charge of fixing it(which we have already shown we are not qualified to do)."

Do you think its convenient that GOPers only get worked up over the simplest of concepts?

The ones that are easiest to misinterpret and can be tied around your emotions?

Taxes: the freedom to do what you want when and how you want it. You already have that. Everyone does. Just don't hurt anyone. How much more freedom do you want or can you possibly have?  What it really is is coveting. You see others doing well or better and you can't stand it. You want it for yourself. How will you get it? Either keep more for yourself, forsaking those with less than you. Or taking it from them so at least they can't have it. 

Immigration: goes back to coveting. Others will come in and take what you have made for yourself. Time and time again it has been proven that THAT doesn't happen. They don't cause any more crime than naturalized citizens do but y'all are convinced they do. Why? Because its emotional and it gets you whipped up. Is it true? No. But when you're in church and everyone is whoopin and hollerin and the dopamine is coursing through your veins, you don't care why it feels good you just like THAT it feels good. Is it true? No. But you're too far gone to care anymore and to question it might destroy your drug addicted brain. 

Othering: making 'them' your enemy. Allowing you to feel morally superior. That's the big one. Are we all pretty much the same? Yes. Imperfect people that are trying to navigate the world. But for conservatives there are roughly 50% of the population that are now their enemies in that venture and must be defeated. Conservative politicians actually, in 2024, say there are DEMONS inhabiting their political opponents. How is that not illegal? As a believer, what wouldn't you do to keep a DEMON from gaining power and influence in government? Hurt or possibly kill that person or persons? Its happened before. If that is not a call for violence I don't know what could be. 

I understand that you disagree with my perspective. And perhaps you have similar examples of Democratic representatives doing bad things and I would very much enjoy to discuss those examples. But those are just a few of the dumb arguments that keep coming up and from the party that wants to defund public school and give money to church. They are trying to make us all dumber. Because they know their ideas are crap and that the only ones that will vote for them either are dumb themselves or have a financial stake in winning. 

Am I wrong? If yes, how? 

• Clown 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Every one of your comments is a biased driven ⭕️ jerk.  Carry on babble boy.  Oh and may be time to switch back to the lobster burner account and use #rent free a couple more times. 

Your post, as usual, was a waste of time. You are a coward and liar. You are scared to answer any question or make and defend any point. Just throwing insults is the only thing you have the courage to do. Congrats, you're a 3rd grader. And not a very smart one. 

And I do live rent free in your head because when I'm gone all you do is pine for my return.

Keep chasing that dopamine. 

• Clown 1

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

How does this effect you?

Why do you care? 

The person in charge is trying to fix a problem in the way they feel is the best at the time. Why is that bad? 

Could the bill that was scuttled a few weeks ago do a better job? Perhaps. 

Am I wrong? If yes, how? 

Yes you are wrong.   How does this affect me?   It is taxation without representation.   Someone has to pay for all of this and the constitution says the legislative branch must pass a bill if it is to become a law.   That  has not happened. 

Why do I care?   I care because Biden is actively trying to make the constitution irrelevant.   That goes against my interests as a US Citizen. 

The person in charge of fixing a problem has to show leadership and get the legislature to agree and pass a bill.   It is called being a statesman.   Instead, Biden just does it like a dictator.   Why is it not bad with Biden but oh so bad with Trump?   You want to keep a known dictator in power and keep an ex President who never acted like a dictator.   You should really look at this more carefully.  

It doesn't matter if a bill that was scuttled could do a better job or not.   It is not right, legal, or constitutional for a President to legislate law which is what Biden is doing.   If you are ok with that, you better be ok with whoever does it.   Because that is what you are agreeing to with the position you are taking. 

Yes you are wrong.   I just explained how in this and my previous post. 

mspart

• Bob 2
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Talk to your doctor about the effects it will have on someone you, supposedly, care for and how much trauma you will passively and actively inflict on them depending your decision. 

You are wrong at every step. Just not, purposefully, being a jerk is the answer to all these questions. But it seems that is too inconvenient for you and that THAT is enough of a reason to be an a$$h0l3. I'm sorry you can't be bothered with the needs of others. 

But hey, its better than being a sissy, bleeding heart, that... cares about people. 

Touche. 

so you think someone else knows better for my child than i do?

you can gfy

• Bob 2

Wants some cheese with your whine? 

'But but but but you're the real party of racists!' From the party of the person sued in the 70's for being racist. 

Are you trying to what-about racism? Your side owns racism! Flaunts it. Goes home and gargles with it. You all love it because it gives your silent minority a little bit more relevance to influence the country. If you didn't have racism you'd need ideas and you don't have those either. You are all just sad, lonely, racist people wondering why no one wants to sit next to you at Indigenous People's Day. 

i reiterate - you voted for a man that vehemently opposed school integration because, and i quote 'it would create a racial jungle'

and flaunted, for years, writing the 1994 crime bill that black people, to this day, rail about.

now do you have any retort other than vapid 'yeah, but you're racist' inanities?

• Bob 1

TBD

Touche. 

is this what you tell hamas? 

• Haha 2

Touche. 

leftist: being a jerk is worse than gang rape

• Bob 2

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Your post, as usual, was a waste of time. You are a coward and liar. You are scared to answer any question or make and defend any point. Just throwing insults is the only thing you have the courage to do. Congrats, you're a 3rd grader. And not a very smart one. 

And I do live rent free in your head because when I'm gone all you do is pine for my return.

Keep chasing that dopamine. 

Bahhahahahahahahhaa.  Triggered babble boy jr.  I love it.  Carry with your ⭕️ jerk 

TPT (babble boy jr) says to me……

You’re a jerk 

#rentfree

you’re scared

youre a third grader 

You’re a coward and a liar 

Chasing that dopamine

then proceeds to tell me that all I do is toss insults.   Oh the hypocrisy 

• Bob 2

Maybe TPTs libtardo buddies will come help him. I mean they love to defend him. Bahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhah.  Get on those burner accounts to make it look like there are other sheeples drinking your kool aid 

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Did. 

Copy and paste into a 'text-to-read' app if you can't read. 

You didn’t name ANY.  Complete crap response by babble boy jr. AS USUAL 

1 minute ago, mspart said:

Yes you are wrong.   How does this affect me?   It is taxation without representation.   Someone has to pay for all of this and the constitution says the legislative branch must pass a bill if it is to become a law.   That  has not happened. 

Why do I care?   I care because Biden is actively trying to make the constitution irrelevant.   That goes against my interests as a US Citizen. 

The person in charge of fixing a problem has to show leadership and get the legislature to agree and pass a bill.   It is called being a statesman.   Instead, Biden just does it like a dictator.   Why is it not bad with Biden but oh so bad with Trump?   You want to keep a known dictator in power and keep an ex President who never acted like a dictator.   You should really look at this more carefully.  

It doesn't matter if a bill that was scuttled could do a better job or not.   It is not right, legal, or constitutional for a President to legislate law which is what Biden is doing.   If you are ok with that, you better be ok with whoever does it.   Because that is what you are agreeing to with the position you are taking. 

Yes you are wrong.   I just explained how in this and my previous post. 

mspart

Did you make as big a stink when SCOTUS decided tax money needed to be available so churches could resurface their playgrounds or pay for the maintenance of a giant cross in Maryland or public school money could go to, mostly rich families, to pay for private, usually religious schools? 

You tell me you have half a sh.. about this stuff than an EO that you don't really care about that tries to help a problem you were screaming about but now you're screaming about HOW its being fixed and by WHOM. Your alligator tears are so obvious. 

Statesmen. The President's role, in the constitution, is mostly foreign policy.

• Clown 1

5 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

so you think someone else knows better for my child than i do?

you can gfy

I know that you have no idea what you are talking about and the arrogance you display by trying(and failing) to convince us that you know everything about these incredibly nuanced topics tells me that you need as much help as possible. So yes. If I were you, I would get some help from medical professionals if you find yourself in that situation. For the sake of your kids. 

I'm just here. Looking out for the best interest of your kids. Especially when you refuse to. 

Happy Pride! 

• Clown 1